Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484940 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Need a research analyst and project writer.

here am I

Hire me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmadeking(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Anthonyo15:

HOW TO DOWNLOAD SOFT COPIES OF ALL YOUR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSE MATERIAL

Student have been asking for where they can get the course materials, today I am going to explain how to use nouedu.net to download all course material for any Faculty, Level or Semester.

So what is nouedu.net? nouedu.net is now the official website were all study wares, general information about the school and also latest news about the school are uploaded, I think nouedu.net as taking the place of the old nou.edu.ng.

I would want to use this medium to let students know that there are only two official website released by the management of National Open University of Nigeria.

The first one is www.nouonline.net, which is where student can apply for admission and also login to their portal. You should know that all financial activities concerning NOUN are done on this website.

Second is the www.nouedu.net, this website is mainly for study ware like Course Materials and other general information about the school.

Below are the steps you can take to download your course materials. Before downloading any study materials, you are required to have a PDF Reader on your device, if not you will not be able to open the downloaded material.

STEP 1

Visit www.nouedu.net using your laptop or any other internet enabled device.

STEP 2

At the menu bar, click one RESOURCES , there will be a dropdown menu, click on OPENCOURSE WARE.

STEP 3

Step two above should take you to the Course Ware page.

To filter the courses to show only your own courses you will select your Host Faculty, Level and Semester as below

Host Faculty: e.g. Science Level: e.g. 100Semester: e.g 2

Then you click on Apply

STEP 4

Each course listed can be downloaded by clicking on the course code at the right hand corner of the page, under the column labeled Download Course Material

Bro, hope all the TMA questions and exam questions will be from those materials on the school's site?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2018
USEFUL LINK

REGISTRATION FOR 2018_2 SEMESTER REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED.

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

READ MORE. . . .

How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for NOUN School Fees
READ MORE. . . .

NOUN: Procedure for Change of Program
READ MORE. . . .

How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book
READ MORE. . . .

How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2018
READ MORE. . . .

How To Upload Your Picture To National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUOLINE) Portal
READ MORE. . . .

Visit NOUNITESPORTAL for more useful guide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JoshNovia: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Hello...Last semester i missed a course exam, and i re-registered it this semester but i didnt see the course in the courses i registered and my money was deducted, i don't know if i can still do the course and i hope its not carry over
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2018
babs4090:
Hello everyone,

How long will NOUN continue to postpone clearance and registration for new students? I doubt a semester would be complete in December as proposed by the school.

Meanwhile, who can help with study materials for 1st semester PGD in InfoTech, so one can at least get familiar with the courses before the school finds its bearing?
You can download all the study material on school website. www.nouedu.net
Best of Luck�
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls guys, for someone applying for msc at NOU, is transcript needed? If yes, at what point? Can I do clearance and registration without it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys here,

I would have to ask two questions because they are very urgent and important.

Number one: Can I register for Siwes/IT this semester? Considering the fact that this semester(duration) is going to be short?
Number two: When is registration closing for Semester, Course and Exam?

Thank you all in advance.

CC: Kazrem, Anthonyo15 and others.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onwuchekwe: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nursing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Just In:➡

Am pleased to inform you all that issuance of matriculation number to freshers has commenced.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Galaxyroyp:
Hello guys here,

Number one: Can I register for Siwes/IT this semester? Considering the fact that this semester(duration) is going to be short?

CC: Kazrem, Anthoo15 and others.

Number one: Yes.

Number two: No one knows yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ahijo1990:
Pls guys, for someone applying for msc at NOU, is transcript needed? If yes, at what point? Can I do clearance and registration without it?
To the best of my knowledge, no. But your degree certificate is needed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

This is to inform all freshers,
We hereby announce to u that the screening we av been waiting for has started today. Be prepared nd come down to the school for ur matric number any time,any day, starting from today 26th September.
Sorry for the delay..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kazrem:

To the best of my knowledge, no. But your degree certificate is needed.
Thank you brother.

I've the original Degree cert.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by michaelwestern(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Samisha500:
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

This is to inform all freshers,
We hereby announce to u that the screening we av been waiting for has started today. Be prepared nd come down to the school for ur matric number any time,any day, starting from today 26th September.
Sorry for the delay..

Please when can I apply for next session and when will the next session start? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
michaelwestern:

Please when can I apply for next session and when will the next session start? Thanks
It's a new semester go ahead and apply, waiting for another session will be after next year election..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
NYSC Remobilization 2018, Batch B

Application ends on October 5th, 2018

https://nounportal.net/collection-of-exclusion-letters/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Galaxyroyp:
Hello guys here,

CC: Kazrem, Anthonyo15 and others.
CLOSING FOR ALL IS OCTOBER 5TH.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
NOUN NYSC: Collection of Exclusion Letters For 2018 Graduands

How To Apply To Collect NYSC Exclusion Letter
1. Visit the NYSC Portal – http://portal.nysc.org.ng

2. Scroll to the bottom of the NYSC Portal webpage, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents(http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details

3. In the Next Opened NYSC Portal webpage, Input your National Open university school details in the provided box.

I. Select Institution – National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)

II. Enter your matriculation number

III. Enter your surname

IV. Date of Birth

V. Click “Search“

4. Then, Click on ‘Mobilization Batch B, 2018‘

5. Click on ‘Fresh Registration‘ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)

6. Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue‘

7. Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration

8. Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue‘,
You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
Proceed to make Payment (N2,786.24).
That’s how it works

Points to Note:
Registration Period: Ends on 05/10/2018

Print Exclusion letter starts from the same dates
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Join our Telegram group chat, students' from all over Nigeria are waiting to help https://cutit.org/zzOpA

WhatsApp group https://cutit.org/1F8Dk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Please is it advisable to pay for the Semester registration through credit cards or one should go to the bank branch for such payments?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
intswagga:
Please is it advisable to pay for the Semester registration through credit cards or one should go to the bank branch for such payments?

Card works perfectly. But you need to search for steps on checking RRR so it will instantly reflect in your wallet. @nounitesportal you have link for this process?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tojued:

Card works perfectly. But you need to search for steps on checking RRR so it will instantly reflect in your wallet. @nounitesportal you have link for this process?

Thanks for the response, just did it now grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by larry10: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
So I want to go to school to get my matric number but with this strike that’s happening will I be attended to like this?
Plus what’s this one I’m hearing registration is closing 5th October ?? After posting us for how many weeks! Leaving one with just one week to hustle up shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
larry10:
So I want to go to school to get my matric number but with this strike that’s happening will I be attended to like this?
Plus what’s this one I’m hearing registration is closing 5th October ?? After posting us for how many weeks! Leaving one with just one week to hustle up shocked

Good question. @anthony015 @samisha500 is NOUN closed for the strike? Abeg anyone with confirmed info should please share.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tojued:

Good question. @anthony015 @samisha500 is NOUN closed for the strike? Abeg anyone with confirmed info should please share.

No the strike isn't affecting NOUN got my matric number today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
intswagga:

No the strike isn't affecting NOUN got my matric number today

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tojued:

ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform all students that the NLC nation wide strike does not affect the school academic calendar in any way.All students are advised to go in and continue their registration for the semester.please inform others.

Signed

Senate

Management

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ak26: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Someone should kindly help me , while filling my admission form clicked on submit it says I should fill the form again i don't know what I'm doing wrong (I'm using Ijmb to 200lv)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chechem: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Let me ask this question here... please house, can one get a lecturing job with a masters degree from NOUN? Thanks for you anticipated responses...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chechem:
Let me ask this question here... please house, can one get a lecturing job with a masters degree from NOUN? Thanks for you anticipated responses...
According to my friend who's a Lecturer at UNN....Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chechem: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ahijo1990:

According to my friend who's a Lecturer at UNN....Yes.
Thanks so much. He did his Master in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
babs4090:
Hello everyone,

How long will NOUN continue to postpone clearance and registration for new students? I doubt a semester would be complete in December as proposed by the school.

Meanwhile, who can help with study materials for 1st semester PGD in InfoTech, so one can at least get familiar with the courses before the school finds its bearing?

u can download from the site and start reading ooo. it's even open to all

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Avast(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.