Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483690 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
sunsetaugust8:

SCAM ALERT!!!

PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD EVER SHARE HIS/HER UNUSED REMITA CODE/NUMBER TO ANYONE EVEN THE SCHOOL STAFF, NOT EVEN THE USED REMITA CODE SELF...

ONLY BANK AND REMITA CAN RESOLVE REMITA ISSUE...

@OP, MUST YOU TRY TO SCAM THE IGNORANT AMIDST US...419 just dey som ppl bodi . kai na wa oo..

I am Glad d person Neva fell for your criminal prank.

SOME ARE HERE LOOKING FOR PREY TO FEAST ON! Not all are here to help..#beWatchful #useYourBrain #thinkTwice #shineYourEyes

PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE NOBODY RESOLVE REMITA ISSUE EXCEPT REMITA AND OF COURSE THE BANK! NOTHING NOUN STAFF OR STUDENT CAN DO BUT WAIT FOR IT TO REFLECT USUALLY 0-48HRS OR SYMPATIZE WITH YOU OR LIKE THIS OP - SCAM YOU!!!

THE PUBLIC PLEASE BE INFORMED!!!

You're a moooronic fuckktard.

I only offered to help him because other people have helped me in the past even on this thread when I was having challenges with my msc application. Even in the bank where I work in Awka, I help NOU students generate RRR at no cost.

For your information, once an RRR tied to a matric number is paid, no other person can use it except that matric number. I'm going to load 20k for exam registration on Monday, I will quote you with the RRR here. I dare you to use it.

I know fraud cases are a dime a dozen these days but ask questions before you jump into full reettard mode with the accusations. At best, you should've advised him not to do so, instead of ranting as if I stole your father's life savings.

E no go better for you o. May you never find help in your time of need. See the oloshi with just 28 posts accusing me of fraud.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
So, TMA 2 and 3 have also been loaded .
Jeez!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATTENTION!!!!

TMA 2 & TMA 3 is out, Tma 1 is still on, No closing date for now, RESULTS COMING SOON...The school management will publish the closing date later on the school website..

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:
that is a tip of the iceberg! Maybe we should all come together and get a good blogger like lindaikeji, pay her and help us get our project results from NOuN?
I suggest u should resubmit it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

Stamping of Exam Slip has commenced...

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
NOTICE!!!

Tma3 can't open for now! Only tma1 and tma2 that can open at the moment...Students should please try and Complete all tma1 before it closes. Remember that tma is no more having opening date and closing date. The school management are not keeping us informed with tma, they are doing what they like. The school management are rushing everything in this semester. So please you have to start thinking fast. Pop timetable is out since and the school is stamping exam slip already. Complete your tma1 as soon as possible. Any time the results are released, hurry up and register your carryover courses and complete your tma1, tma2 and tma3

#NaDemDeyRushUs grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
I urge NOUN mgt to release pending results before exams start. How do carryover student cope?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Update!

Now they have uploaded Tma 1, Tma 2 and Tma 3.

So you can do all your Tma at once now.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:
I urge NOUN mgt to release pending results before exams start. How do carryover student cope?

Update!!

Results and Drop of Course coming out soon..

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Samisha500:

Update!!

Results and Drop of Course coming out soon..

soon? Which day do you think? I hope something happens within the next 30days
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Update

Course and exam registration is still on with no official closing dates yet

TMA 1-2 is loadloaded, why the link to TMA 3 is been released but not yet activated

No date on when any of this TMA will close yet

But in all the date will be anytime soon so please do what you have to do

POP starts by November and E-exam late November or early December

If you might be having any challenges feel free too chat me up there is always a solution to any issue

Thanks and have a lovely night rest.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
why is it that NOUN will never reply any complaints from students or prospective student. I wonder why they put up email addresses on the site. this NOUN thing is looking like a scam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
yak:
why is it that NOUN will never reply any complaints from students or prospective student. I wonder why they put up email addresses on the site. this NOUN thing is looking like a scam
You no get study centre to go make any complaints you want?
Oga swerve

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

You no get study centre to go make any complaints you want?
Oga swerve

why did they put up email addresses?
this is supposed to be an executive program so it's not everyone that has the chance to travel to the study centre regularly...
this is a faceless forum, learn to be civil or keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
yak:

why did they put up email addresses?
this is supposed to be an executive program so it's not everyone that has the chance to travel to the study centre regularly...
this is a faceless forum, learn to be civil or keep quiet
Are you stupid?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azanor(m): 4:02am On Oct 14, 2018
I have some of them. I can scan and send to you, though you should be able to get them at your study center's library too.
intswagga:

Please do u have your recently written exam questions with you? I need them 1st Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2018
Azanor:
I have some of them. I can scan and send to you, though you should be able to get them at your study center's library too.

Thanks Shaldaschima@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2018
Good morning everyone. I want to ask if I can change my project topics already approved by the center director.
I met my supervisor last Friday and realized the topics I chose will be difficult for me.i am in my second semester,MSc info tech.
My supervisor also advised me to change the project topic.
Can I go back to school and submit a fresh one for approval.
Is it possible,please advise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2018
FocusedDiva:
Good morning everyone. I want to ask if I can change my project topics already approved by the center director.
I met my supervisor last Friday and realized the topics I chose will be difficult for me.i am in my second semester,MSc info tech.
My supervisor also advised me to change the project topic.
Can I go back to school and submit a fresh one for approval.
Is it possible,please advise.

Your supervisor should have let you change the topic there and then, then signed his approval.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2018
Thank you for the response. My supervisor has not signed the approval yet.i just want to know if it is still possible to change the topic.thanks.
Tojued:

Your supervisor should have let you change the topic there and then, then signed his approval.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2018
FocusedDiva:
Thank you for the response. My supervisor has not signed the approval yet.i just want to know if it is still possible to change the topic.thanks.

Mine modified my topic to make it simpler, wrote it the new topic, cancelled the old topic with biro and signed.

Anyway I don't think anyone world even notice if you type up a new topic sheet and start topic approval process all over again. We're disorganised like that.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Your response is well appreciated, I will do the same.thanks.
Tojued:

Mine modified my topic to make it simpler, wrote it the new topic, cancelled the old topic with biro and signed.

Anyway I don't think anyone world even notice if you type up a new topic sheet and start topic approval process all over again. We're disorganised like that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HausaOverlord: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omo any pgd pub admin in the house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

DROPPING OF COURSE IS NOW ON

U CAN START DROPPING THE WRONG COURSE YOU REGISTER.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HausaOverlord: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Guys with the exams already close is it advisable to register or just defer it to next semester, I haven't even done any tma, yours answers will be appreciated thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiboy1116: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
I am confused oh ...there is not TMA available yet for more than half of my subjects ...like GST, BIO,CHM,MTH,PHY ...MOST OF EM ....FOR BSC BIOLOGY.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Guys with the exams already close is it advisable to register or just defer it to next semester, I haven't even done any tma, yours answers will be appreciated thanks.
Who said exam closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBku4(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
good evening house... pls i'm a prospective student of NOUN. i'll like to know the the new session would be starting... or has it started??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HausaOverlord: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Who said exam closed?
I never said it closed, I said it's close that is its coming soon

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBku4(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=Mufasha post=71915869][/quote]
bro, pls has the new session started? or yet to
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
HausaOverlord:
I never said it closed, I said it's close that is its coming soon
Oh !
Okay , I get you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.