Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482932 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mufasha: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Anthonyo15 post=71853495]Good Morning all.

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Unique ID rectification

➡Delivery of course materials within Lagos

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions

I SENT YOU AN SMS,YET TO HEAR FROM YOU SIR.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Mufasha post=71915869][/quote]

Okay boss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maliktarry(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2018
VIPICO:

Thank you so much dear its really informative for me
we have another place where you can get the admission news online for Pakistani university but here we are talking about University of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Admissions 2018 are opened now. [url ] https://kitaab.com.pk/admission/university/uaf-faisalabad-admission-entry-test-online-registration-undergraduate-dates-and-schedule/[/url]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Good Morning all.

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Unique ID rectification

➡Delivery of course materials within Lagos

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions
Verrify Password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2018
#Update

More 327 past questions added this morning - https://nounportal.net/exam-past-questions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
NOUNPortal:
#Update

More 327 past questions added this morning - https://nounportal.net/exam-past-questions/

Very nice. The questions are very clear. Can you please upload MSc Info Tech past questions too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
SCHEDULE FOR ORAL DEFENCE OF IT/SIWES

Lagos Study Centre V.i

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello Comrades,

Does anyone here know when result will be uploaded?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
geodemainguy:
Hello Comrades,

Does anyone here know when result will be uploaded?
I guess this month of oct..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Breaking

Download First Draft 2018_2 POP Exam TimeTable

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Geniusdavies: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
please , #4500 was deducted from my ewallet while trying to register without success. how can i get it refunded?

secondly, ive been finding it difficult doing course registration since morning. out of 10 courses, only two is successful.

Im using chrome and a laptop.

please some advice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Geniusdavies: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
babs4090:

Very nice. The questions are very clear. Can you please upload MSc Info Tech past questions too?

Anthonyo , help please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
PROGRAMME OF ACTIVITIES FOR 2018 SEMESTER

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Good morning all I trust we all slept well? Its no longer a news that the new semester has started officially and payments av commenced but many are still waiting for the results to be released before they can register for any references. Also, as we all know that TMA has commenced which is also no longer a news too but the news I have for u is we can help you submit ur tma and u score 10/10.

Also, it is also a news that the school has deem it fit to release 2018_2 POP Exam Timetable. This is to tell u the semester is very short and they meant it. If you dont have complete fees and want to register u can chat me up.

For more info contact 07053902512

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotogoodo(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2018
I want to register for new courses but I can see old courses on it already, someone told me I can't drop courses until results are released.

How true is this please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2018
Pls someone should help me as my payment for registration and other dues is not reflecting on my portal since yesterday even after trying the CHECK WALLET PAYMENT as required. I paid through internet banking after generating RRR. pls how do I tackle dis
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2018
Kindly find attached, draft timetable for the 2018_2 POP examinations

Kindly do the needful and report the following to DEA

1. courses registered by students but not included on the timetable

2. Clashes within same exams session

All comments and feedback should get to the DEA electronically on or before close of work on Thursday October 18, 2018.

NB: There shall be no further draft

Thanks

http://nouedu.net/announcements/20182-draft-timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Ah ah!! Why are they rushing this second semester? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Website Overview and New Features explained

https://nounportal.net/nouonlinenet-student-login-portal/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Download 2018 National Open University Exam Timetable. Released a few minutes ago.

https://nounportal.net/noun-exam-time-table/

Also,

Download Exam past Questions

Check Noun 2018 Results

NOUN School Fees Update
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good evening, fam.

Pls, someone should kindly help me out with this question:

Technical Report Writing (CIT802):
-Which of these is written like a business letter?
(A) Introductory letter
(B) Covering letter
(C) Informal letter
(D) Personal letter

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Kindly find attached, draft timetable for the 2018_2 POP examinations

Kindly do the needful and report the following to DEA

1. courses registered by students but not included on the timetable

2. Clashes within same exams session

All comments and feedback should get to the DEA electronically on or before close of work on Thursday October 18, 2018.

NB: There shall be no further draft

Thanks

http://nouedu.net/announcements/20182-draft-timetable

Goodday, Please i have a problem regarding No2.
Does it mean we shouldnt have more than 1 exam a day?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
NOUNPortal:
Website Overview and New Features explained

https://nounportal.net/nouonlinenet-student-login-portal/
No 100L and 200L past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
ATTENTION ⚠⚠⚠

EXAM REGISTRATION AND COURSE REGISTRATION IS GOING FOR A SHORT MAINTENANCE BREAK TILL 9PM

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladtwo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
@Rippra The answer is option A (Introductory letter)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oladtwo:
@Rippra The answer is option A (Introductory letter)

Thanks a million, Bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
I'm so pissed right now. How can one double check tma questions with both hard and soft copy only to be failed when answer is submitted? This is not right. It's not fair. Even questions that their answers were very glaring were failed. What is wrong with this people? They literally failed all my ten attempts which I am 101% sure I got right. Are they aware of this? If yes what are they doing about it? And my ten precious marks that was denied me please how do I go about it? Help a vexed brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 30/30 in all your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:-08117413104

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Top 11 Things You Need To Know About NOUN TMA

READ MORE. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.