Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483199 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Msc Information tech student in the house, Any tips for passing CIT 834 exams, Object oriented programming using C#? That's my greatest nightmare now that exam is very close.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stalwart123(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
FocusedDiva:
Good morning everyone. I want to ask if I can change my project topics already approved by the center director.
I met my supervisor last Friday and realized the topics I chose will be difficult for me.i am in my second semester,MSc info tech.
My supervisor also advised me to change the project topic.
Can I go back to school and submit a fresh one for approval.
Is it possible,please advise.

Yes its possible.

Please I need your first semester past questions

Bikonu.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
UPDATES!!!

Dropping of course is now active...
If you mistakenly register for wrong course and want to drop it...
Kindly visit your study centre..

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rone: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please guys, is it true tomorrow is the deadline for registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
I only have hard copies of the questions. I got them from the library@ my study center.
Try and visit your study center library for the past questions.best of luck.
stalwart123:

Yes its possible.

Please I need your first semester past questions

oyesina.oyeyemi@gmail.com

Bikonu.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stalwart123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
FocusedDiva:
I only have hard copies of the questions. I got them from the library@ my study center.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
FocusedDiva:

Lol. If you really want to help snap your hard copies and email the pix to the person.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rone:
Please guys, is it true tomorrow is the deadline for registration?
Don't let anyone frighten you unnecessarily. There is no date for closure of course and exam registration yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
��Tma solutions
��past questions
��incomplete school fees payment
��Generating rrr code and so on.
✌�All made easy with��

MISHA CARES

inbox or call me on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rone: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kazrem:

Don't let anyone frighten you unnecessarily. There is no date for closure of course and exam registration yet
Thanks a lot, God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amprat: 3:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Good day
The last time I went to the study centre for clearance, the staff department said
1. They had not seen the list (The list is online,saw it on whassap and facebook group )
2. They had not been authorised from Abuja to start clearance
my question is...
* How long does it take to do clearance and get notification of result from noun once the graduating list is out, is it until they paste the list at the study center that they would start

* Is there any other graduating student for July 2018 on this platform
please help am seriously frustrated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adeadex2006(m): 4:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Am available if u need my help on Management Sciences projects(business administration, public administration, Accounting, banking and finance etc) and data analysis. contact me via my email address: adeadex2006@gmail.com or WhatsApp: 0803259122
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hajarah21: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Please any one with latest development on practicum for us that registered this semester. Ibadan study centres
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2018
JUST IN

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT YOU ARE REQUESTED TO COME WITH YOUR LOG BOOK TO MEET WITH IT/SIWES SUPERVISORS ON MONDAY 15TH OCT, 2018. (APAPA SC)
TIME 9AM.

VENUE, APAPA CONFERENCE ROOM.

THANK YOU.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

All Abuja model study centre students are expected to be in attendance of the students forum meeting this Thursday

Time: 10am
Venue: Abuja model study centre exam hall.
All issues will be discussed there
Brought to u by school management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Update

Dropping of course is going now if you mistakenly registered a course you can drop and register the correct one now

Registration portal as at this morning is malfunctioning

TMA 1-2 is very much available TMA 3 link is not yet activated, for a good grade in your TMA you can chat me up

Try and do all necessary registration ASAP because no one knows the time when closing date for this stuffs will be

Exam is around the corner start preparation is not too early get all needed materials

Have a wonderful week.
Morning World

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Guys with the exams already close is it advisable to register or just defer it to next semester, I haven't even done any tma, yours answers will be appreciated thanks.

u can apply if need b but don't register for courses.u can download materials and start reading. this semester is too short to cover the course outline
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Kazrem:

How To Generate Remita Code and Pay Via Bank Branch

1. Login to your portal via nouonline.net

2. Click on Manage Wallet

3. On the new page, choose Load Wallet

4. Scroll to the amount field and enter the amount without comma e.g, 50000

5. Select Payment Type (Bank branch preferably)

6. Click on Submit

It will automatically redirect you remita page where you will see the code for the amount.

7. Copy the code and take it to the bank alongside your money.

Encountering any issue? Send me a message.

KAS
thanks but how do I know the amount of money that I need to pay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2018
So is NOUN conducting new semester exams without releasing previous semester results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2018
NOUN mgt are just wicked for not putting out students result and dumb people will keep quite and keep paying them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Gentile700:
thanks but how do I know the amount of money that I need to pay?

Follow these steps to know both the amount and the registrable courses.

How To Know Your Registrable Courses For The Incoming Semester.

The 2018 second semester is almost here. September 3 precisely it begins. It is important you know the courses you will take and the likely cost estimate for them.

Here is a step by step guide on how to know your registrable courses and the likely amount to pay.

Steps for registrable courses:

Step 1: Visit nouedu.net

Step 2: Click on Study with us, choose Programmes, and then select Registrable Courses

Step 3: On the new page, choose your Faculty in the Host Faculty and click on Apply

Step 4: The new page has the list of courses in your Faculty. So choose your course of study.

Step 5: Finally, the new page has the list of all courses to be taken in your department from 100-400 (or 700 level for PGD and 800 level for Masters) both first and second semester.

Step 6: Scroll to your level and semester and write out your courses for the new semester that is to commence by September 3rd.

Things you should note are these:

a: the credit units of the course e.g 2 units, 3 units, 4 units or even 6 units.

b: the status if it is Core or Elective.

Next, I will explain how to know your estimated cost for the semester.

For now, go see your registrable courses for the semester.

For any challenge, send a private message to me.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:
NOUN mgt are just wicked for not putting out students result and dumb people will keep quite and keep paying them.

Please stop spamming the thread. Take your complaints to your study centre none of us here are NOUN.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBku4(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2018
MORNING house! is it possible to get undergraduate transcript for just one year (i.e. 1st year) immediately after finishing the 1st year ? need it for entrance into another distant learning University.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Good Nounite,

Are you having Issue with your RESEARCH WORK OR DATA ANALYSIS?

it's a new week to get started on it

Reach out on 08168261081
fishguide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2018
ReleasResultNOU:
This guy again angry I told you the other day Drop of course and results are coming out soon..
Drop of course is activated now, Before the month runs to an end result will be out... U no dey hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnmba: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2018
FocusedDiva:
Msc Information tech student in the house, Any tips for passing CIT 834 exams, Object oriented programming using C#? That's my greatest nightmare now that exam is very close.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Tojued:

Lol. If you really want to help snap your hard copies and email the pix to the person.

Good day bro.. Can you please help with past questions for 1st semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Goodmorning All
Pls could someone help with the answer:

One significant feature of international society is that it is.........in nature
Orderly
Pro-bono
Digestive
Anarchy

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2018
With exams fast approaching some courses for TMA1 are yet to be loaded y?? angry
Noun should please organize themselves properly except they want massive failure this sem and are looking for means to generate revenue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
fabour8312:
Goodmorning All
Pls could someone help with the answer:

One significant feature of international society is that it is.........in nature
Orderly
Pro-bono
Digestive
Anarchy

Thank you.
Anarchic

Don't come here aain and ask for answers o. You know where to go.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azanor(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2018
Abeg what is the procedure for even starting this project thing!? I'm in my second semester too and I have no idea what to do or where to go?
Help ya fellow MSc IT student plix!!
FocusedDiva:
Good morning everyone. I want to ask if I can change my project topics already approved by the center director.
I met my supervisor last Friday and realized the topics I chose will be difficult for me.i am in my second semester,MSc info tech.
My supervisor also advised me to change the project topic.
Can I go back to school and submit a fresh one for approval.
Is it possible,please advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.