Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477105 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
marimaar:

NOUN just released my project result I submitted since Jan'18. Thank you Jesus! Hopefully my name will be among the graduating list.

Excercise some patience more ok, they will release yours sooner

I submitted mine last December, but result not yet released. MSc Bus Admin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Queenzy421:

Did you try reporting it to your study center? Cos I reported for 3 consercutive times when the result of my coursemates were released and mine wasn't, they told me it will be release in batches. I also reported it on my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
marimaar:

Did you try reporting it to your study center? Cos I reported for 3 consercutive times when the result of my coursemates were released and mine wasn't, they told me it will be release in batches. I also reported it on my portal

I reported several times and was told to wait till September when another batch of results will be released and that the delay is due to the fact that MSc projects are usually given to another supervisor for moderation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gentile700:
Please how do I register for carry over courses this semester now that the results are available?
I think its should be registered in next semester since the TMAs is on going, carry over to next semester.. smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by folajoy09(f): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please how can one log in to the new CE&GS Portal to download the new GST Courses. I tried to log in with my matric number but it didn't accept it. Thanks for the quick response always.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please, do GST courses count as zero unit when calculating the number of units you have accumulated for graduation and also your CGPA? Thanks everyone!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
I used 5 scale grading to calculate my GPA what is noun grading system
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
3RNEST:

I think its should be registered in next semester since the TMAs is on going, carry over to next semester.. smiley
dats not true.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wealthgem: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
A Christian school needs the service of experienced Administrative officer
Requirements:
• Must be a male not above 40 years of age
• Must reside around Iyana-ipaja, Aboru, Egbeda, Ayobo axis
• Must have relevant B.Sc certificate
• Must have cognate experience of at least 2 years
• Must have leadership skill and ability to lead people
Job Requirement:
Job Description
• Responsible for all Administrative Issues
• Monitor the office environment, ensure it is clean and ensure every visitor leaves with a positive experience
• Generate all related communication as directed by upper management and ensure confidentiality is protected
• Maintain all files and ensure confidentiality is protected
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Planning, organizing and managing events
• Ordering office supplies
• Any other duties that may be assigned
• Work weekly and monthly report
• Good language communication and coordination skills
• Proficient in the use of office software
• Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
Qualified candidate should send CV to talentcentre2016@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bekind33:
dats not true.
Tell us the true, i saw only suggestinq..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin
Same here!
Congrats o
Tojued:
Only one carryover! You guys should join me in thanksgiving o. The exams were really tough for me na prayer I dey since.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bebunm: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please who has past questions for cit 851 "advance system analysis and design Msc information technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bebunm:
Please who has past questions for cit 851 "advance system analysis and design Msc information technology

Hi please I am also a Msc IT student
Maybe we could share materials and other information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
I can't log into my portal. Keep telling me wrong username or password. Is it that I can't log in with my old particulars? I have not registered for this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
folajoy09:
Please how can one log in to the new CE&GS Portal to download the new GST Courses. I tried to log in with my matric number but it didn't accept it. Thanks for the quick response always.
I had the same issue I couldn't login
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
MrOfficer:
I can't log into my portal. Keep telling me wrong username or password. Is it that I can't log in with my old particulars? I have not registered for this semester.
is it GST portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
FocusedDiva:
grin grin Same here! Congrats o
am in my final have never had carryover in this school

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Plz house,i need past questions for 100L second semester.kindly assist
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shinethelight(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
I've just seen my result and I'm very sad. before I start ranting I thought I could bring my matter here.

I took only 2 courses last semester, I scored 25-30 overall in both TMAs each, I believe I wrote my exams well, but even if I didn't, I expect that the pass mark is 40. how could I have failed both courses? Any help will be appreciated. The courses were CIT 834 and 854
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shayoor(f): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
shinethelight:
I've just seen my result and I'm very sad. before I start ranting I thought I could bring my matter here.

I took only 2 courses last semester, I scored 25-30 overall in both TMAs each, I believe I wrote my exams well, but even if I didn't, I expect that the pass mark is 40. how could I have failed both courses? Any help will be appreciated. The courses were CIT 834 and 854

Same here, I did the exam very well and I was even telling people that my grade will be A, seriously I'm really worried because this is second semester now and I don't know what will happen, the course that I failed or noun failed me cit851 and cit 891. To sleep now is wahala, I have been thinking about it since morning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bornagain1509(f): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please what and what is needed for IT defense
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Queenzy421:

Praise God o! My project result have finally been released too. I submitted mine since April 2017. After waiting for a long time, I complained in May 2018 only to discover the project in one of their shelves covered by a thick dust....it was never submitted. Luckily the score sheet was quickly seen and i quickly arranged for the package to be sent to HQ around July. So yours could be the same case. Go lodge a complaint and follow up.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
like the 4 scale grading system will bring me down to second class lower my GPA is currently 3.73 on a scale of 5 after calculation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bebunm: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Same here cit 891 can't even explain the failure with all what I wrote.as as sad as you are
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bekind33:
is it GST portal

Students portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
CLOSURE OF LATE EXAMS REGISTRATION!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2018
Closing Date For Portal Registration 2018_2

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phlakkeys(f): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2018
frexarik:
Thanks ,but When I check wallet payment under manage wallet.it read "RRR is not for Wallet payment!"

oge18:
I am currently experiencing the same issue...have u been able to resolve??

Good morning.
My portal displays -#39,500 and my center accountant said it's a #40,000 payment made since Dec. 2017 that hasn't balanced up.
After using RRR check, it displayed "Transaction Successful" but Manage Wallet, displayed "RRR is not for wallet payment".

Please, @ frexarik and oge18 was yours resolved? If yes, how?

@ Anthonyo15, Kazrem, Samisha500, Ahijo1990, what else can I do aside mailing which I've done?

PS: Study centre accountant said he must see Ecobank teller used to pay since Dec.15, 2017 before he can rectify it even after showing him the RRR receipt and the e-mail sent to me by Remita after payment.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2018
shinethelight:

I think masters courses are only graded between A to C... anything from that is an F

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by whytejoseph57(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2018
folajoy09:
I tried too but it said invalid login am still unable to do my gst102 tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2018
strangest:

I think masters courses are only graded between A to C... anything from that is an F

You're absolutely right.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by femest07: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I Registered for MSC IT. Please i would like to confirm the best study /exam technique for NOUN exams.

Please do i study to understand and use my own definitions and grammer during exams or do I cram and pour it out word for word?

Kindly assist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotosho580(m), soccerlover and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.