Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476497 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osingbenga: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Plss my year one second semester result asnt being released rather its still displaying that of year 1 first semester...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igbsam(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2018
problem resolved!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
My BIO 102 TMA is filled with wrong options,none of the options contains the answers.have failed 3 out of 3,have also sent an email with the below screen shot to noumis but no response.should I forget about the TMA totally and drop the course?
Cc:Kazrem,Samisha,Anthony15
Note:the answer to the question is 1969...in the course material
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gpercuxionz(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2018
I am logging into the noun CE & GS site for the first time. And after inputting my matric number as d user name and password this is what am getting. Am I doing anything wrong or its the site

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2018
shinethelight:
I've just seen my result and I'm very sad. before I start ranting I thought I could bring my matter here.

I took only 2 courses last semester, I scored 25-30 overall in both TMAs each, I believe I wrote my exams well, but even if I didn't, I expect that the pass mark is 40. how could I have failed both courses? Any help will be appreciated. The courses were CIT 834 and 854

@op, I couldn't have agreed any better, this semester result for MSc Info Tech 2nd Semester exam/codes..seems to have a deduction of about 10-15.. Or probably the scaling has been upgraded as follow 80-A,70-B,60-C and remember anything short of C is F for MSc.... my probable flawed thoughts though. Reason for this is solely based on personal perception.

I am a student who strongly believed in just 2 possible grades outcome A/B, and this my assertion was duly justified at the 2017_2 semester 7A1B and the B, I personally had earlier marked myself and graded it as a B, thus no drama,whatsoever; TMA was 25 and exam wasn't business as usual.

However, this semester 2018_1,had least TMA as 29! Just 1, remaining 4 were 30. And the exam based on personal score the least should be a 71-A...normally my scoring is worst as +-3 but this time...phew...mtcheww..1A.. A course i had scored myself as 87..3B...all in d range of 70s on personal score sheet and 1C...I scored myself 71 in that., you see my assumption plays suit on both submissions..

So, based on personal account, I fall short and stand to be corrected of my annoyance, wrath and utmost distraught that in fact ONE of the 2 above opinions above holds true...either a general deduction of 10-15 points or in the most humane, a change of goal-post during the match...

We as student can do nothing, but rants as the school holds autonomous veto power and authority presiding on all affairs of academic and student character including justified rants towards unjustified exam results.

I will implore you to take with chill pill as we who had taken this drudgery 2018_1 MSc Info Tech 2nd Semester exam all were battered with this fate and agony in diverse proportion.

My project remains unreleased yet, couldn't expect any better from them...at least I rest my case on uncertainty of the so called "Project Defense", submitted in mid September. I await in grief!

Please, in your irate state of mind, know you are not alone as I got same frostbite in my heart when I woke by 3am to view the " maligned " result. I have since moved on and would encourage, you do same. Kindly retake those but this time with the perception of the above personal ordeal as pointers..

BOL op.

NB: i would be updating the shared link of my readings, shortly, probably before Friday. Those who had asked previously, hope you still have the link.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by whytejoseph57(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2018
gpercuxionz:
I am logging into the noun CE & GS site for the first time. And after inputting my matric number as d user name and password this is what am getting. Am I doing anything wrong or its the site
pls am having the same issue that's why I haven't done my gst102 tma pls if you have done yours kindly tell me how thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2018
morningstar55:
My BIO 102 TMA is filled with wrong options,none of the options contains the answers.have failed 3 out of 3,have also sent an email with the below screen shot to noumis but no response.should I forget about the TMA totally and drop the course?
Cc:Kazrem,Samisha,Anthony15
Note:the answer to the question is 1969...in the course material

@op, i will humbly implore you to take down those pictures or at least protect your interest by shading off your matric number and anything that can "easily" connect you with the uploads...that's why many of us have diverse online presence/moniker.

Moreso, this is your second semester isn't it, i would have assumed, you would have gotten used to this. To a large extent, TMAs are uncontrolled, or so i perceive it.

my 2 kobo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2018
How do one attend to missing result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform All NOUN Students that the Payment of School Fees, Course And Exam Registration now Officially Close on Midnight of Tuesday 23rd October 2018.

Management.

MISHA Cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
sunsetaugust8:

@op, I couldn't have agreed any better, this semester result for MSc Info Tech 2nd Semester exam/codes..seems to have a deduction of about 10-15.. Or probably the scaling has been upgraded as follow 80-A,70-B,60-C and remember anything short of C is F for MSc.... my probable flawed thoughts though. Reason for this is solely based on personal perception.

I am a student who strongly believed in just 2 possible grades outcome A/B, and this my assertion was duly justified at the 2017_2 semester 7A1B and the B, I personally had earlier marked myself and graded it as a B, thus no drama,whatsoever; TMA was 25 and exam wasn't business as usual.

However, this semester 2018_1,had least TMA as 29! Just 1, remaining 4 were 30. And the exam based on personal score the least should be a 71-A...normally my scoring is worst as +-3 but this time...phew...mtcheww..1A.. A course i had scored myself as 87..3B...all in d range of 70s on personal score sheet and 1C...I scored myself 71 in that., you see my assumption plays suit on both submissions..

So, based on personal account, I fall short and stand to be corrected of my annoyance, wrath and utmost distraught that in fact ONE of the 2 above opinions above holds true...either a general deduction of 10-15 points or in the most humane, a change of goal-post during the match...

We as student can do nothing, but rants as the school holds autonomous veto power and authority presiding on all affairs of academic and student character including justified rants towards unjustified exam results.

I will implore you to take with chill pill as we who had taken this drudgery 2018_1 MSc Info Tech 2nd Semester exam all were battered with this fate and agony in diverse proportion.

My project remains unreleased yet, couldn't expect any better from them...at least I rest my case on uncertainty of the so called "Project Defense", submitted in mid September. I await in grief!

Please, in your irate state of mind, know you are not alone as I got same frostbite in my heart when I woke by 3am to view the " maligned " result. I have since moved on and would encourage, you do same. Kindly retake those but this time with the perception of the above personal ordeal as pointers..

BOL op.

NB: i would be updating the shared link of my readings, shortly, probably before Friday. Those who had asked previously, hope you still have the link.
Bro can you please share tips on how you were able to attain this excellence grades? Did you work with past questions and does NOUN repeat questions? Does one have to read study materials from front cover to back cover to attain a good grade.

I earnestly await your feedback on the reading link. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2018
femest07:
Hello Everyone,

I Registered for MSC IT. Please i would like to confirm the best study /exam technique for NOUN exams.

Please do i study to understand and use my own definitions and grammer during exams or do I cram and pour it out word for word?

Kindly assist.

No I don't cram if you cram they will assume u did exams malpractice am in my final semester I never had carryover I write in my own words. you can't even cram a whole text i don't think is possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
3RNEST:

I think its should be registered in next semester since the TMAs is on going, carry over to next semester.. smiley
do i need to pay school fees next semester for this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
babs4090:

Bro can you please share tips on how you were able to attain this excellence grades? Did you work with past questions and does NOUN repeat questions? Does one have to read study materials from front cover to back cover to attain a good grade.

I earnestly await your feedback on the reading link. Thanks
am in my finals to obtain a good grade you must read from front to back cover.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
UEDIBO:
your mail
grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
UEDIBO:
your mail

Please share with me too. Babs4090@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bebunm: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
H

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bebunm: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please somebody should help me with the answer to this question.. Help Msc information technology "cit 851"

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bebunm:
H
I see Oluwatosin angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
i dont know if am the only one experiencing this, i have been trying to work on my TMA but it keeps saying 'TMA1 not ready for Esm 405'. and this is the same thing they are are saying about all my courses. somebody should please help a sister
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bebunm: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why are you angry can you help
Trouble1:
I see Oluwatosin angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bebunm:
Why are you angry can you help
No , I don’t know it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=CuteTolex post=72166828]i dont know if am the only one experiencing this, i have been trying to work on my TMA but it keeps saying 'TMA1 not ready for Esm 405'. and this is the same thing they are are saying about all my courses. somebody should please help a sister[

PLS DO NOT IGNORE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profskillman(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Did anybody heard about this project defense? Your reply will be appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Guys I mistakenly registered a course i did last semester for this semester and I have paid, how can I change this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
shinethelight:
I've just seen my result and I'm very sad. before I start ranting I thought I could bring my matter here.

I took only 2 courses last semester, I scored 25-30 overall in both TMAs each, I believe I wrote my exams well, but even if I didn't, I expect that the pass mark is 40. how could I have failed both courses? Any help will be appreciated. The courses were CIT 834 and 854

The pass Mark is 50 for postgraduate courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good day friends,
I just got admission into NOUN, please will they accept statement of result as I don't have my certificate with me because I plan to take the semester exam by next month... Kindly assist me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
pyruvateluv:
Good day friends,
I just got admission into NOUN, please will they accept statement of result as I don't have my certificate with me because I plan to take the semester exam by next month... Kindly assist me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
pyruvateluv:
Good day friends,

My people please help me on this so I can know what to do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jackelony(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
I tried checking my result this evening and could only find that of 1st semester. Could it be that some people's results are yet to be released for M.Sc Info Tech? Anyone....answers?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ak26: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
House please help me i just got my matric number today direct entry 200lv environmental and toxicology i am seeing 2nd semester on my portal instead of 1st what is happening?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=pyruvateluv post=72175405][/quote]

Please help/assist
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Please help/assist
They will accept statement of result but if it is WAEC or NECO you will have to buy result checking scratch card and attache it to the result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.