Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476665 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Oyinem:
They will accept statement of result but if it is WAEC or NECO you will have to buy result checking scratch card and attache it to the result.

OK thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
morningstar55:
My BIO 102 TMA is filled with wrong options,none of the options contains the answers.have failed 3 out of 3,have also sent an email with the below screen shot to noumis but no response.should I forget about the TMA totally and drop the course?
Cc:
Note:the answer to the question is 1969...in the course material
Hello
What did you do about the Bio102?
How did the rest of the tma questions go?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
NOTICE ON MISSING RESULTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Do they ever respond to a formal complaint on missing result?

I have resolved to rewriting mine after waiting endlessly.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hohgeejay: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Does noun wave carry over. Elective or ompulsory
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please when is exam registration ending?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 1:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Ak26:
House please help me i just got my matric number today direct entry 200lv environmental and toxicology i am seeing 2nd semester on my portal instead of 1st what is happening?
Bros it is the semester u fall into continue your studies is not an issue. Noun gave admission both in first and second semester ok.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:36am On Oct 18, 2018
USEFUL LINKS

Download First Draft 2018_2 POP Exam TimeTable

DOWNLOAD

How To Request For NOUN Missing Results – Step by Step Guide

READ MORE. . .

How To Register Carry Over Course – Step By Step Guide

READ MORE. . . .

NOUN Portal TMA Login Page Guide for New and Returning Students 2018

READ MORE. . . .

DOWNLOAD NOUN TMA SOLUTION

DOWNLOAD

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 5:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Please what are the guidelines for project in noun?

Is there a minimum number or pages that a project work should have?

I am a PGD student in the faculty of social science, department of criminology...

I need a response asap.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amulet: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Good all please can i pay my school fees before going for my clearance and registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Update

Results are finally out with lot of missing results, If you know you did your exams with signed slip evidence you can write a written complain to the school through your centre director

HOW TO REQUEST NOUN MISSING RESULTS!!!!

Did you write any examination, and the Management body of your National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN failed to provide you with your results
You go get your NOUN missing result by writing an official letter to NOUN requesting for the result.
When writing this letter, ensure that you attached your examination registration slip, so they will confirm it’s really you.

Course and exam registration will be closing on Tuesday 23rd of October, please do all necessary registration as soon as possible, you can chat me up if you are having any difficulties.

Dropping of course is now available if you have mistakenly registered some courses you can drop it and register the right one

TMA has been loaded for some time and might close anytime please attend to them

Pen on paper exam start next month and E-exam will start as soon as POP is over so in short exams are already here.

Have a lovely day

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wonderz1: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Please how much is there school fees for a fresh student and is the registration still on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Good Morning all.

As usual I will be here to assist in making things easier for us.

The following services are available

➡NOUN admission processing

➡Online payment of fees

➡Course and exam registration

➡ Unique ID rectification

➡Delivery of course materials within Lagos

➡Generation of RRR code

➡Every other services concerning NOUN just chat me up and let me know what you need

✳DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER

Thanks
Love you all

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2018
ananne:
Please what are the guidelines for project in noun?

Is there a minimum number or pages that a project work should have?

I am a PGD student in the faculty of social science, department of criminology...

I need a response asap.

There is a project guide containing all such details. Pick it up from your study centre store.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=CuteTolex post=72167497][/quote] it will come up some of my courses are like that just be patient.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:

Hello
What did you do about the Bio102?
How did the rest of the tma questions go?
Thinking of dropping the course,but I will get to the SC first
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2018
Hello,
I registered an elective course this semester, while taking the TMA i found out that the questions aren't from the material.
Can i replace the course with another one?? If yes, must i go to the study center or i can do it myself on the portal??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2018
morningstar55:
Thinking of dropping the course,but I will get to the SC first
Oh, okay .
Please quote me and tell me how it goes when you’re at your SC.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=Bekind33 post=72189006] it will come up some of my courses are like that just be patient.[/quote

Thanks and God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gr8babe: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2018
please can u help me with recent past questions on cit 811,cit 831, cit 851, cit 843 and cit 853.
you can send it to kennydgreat@yahoo.com. God bless you
sunsetaugust8:

@op, I couldn't have agreed any better, this semester result for MSc Info Tech 2nd Semester exam/codes..seems to have a deduction of about 10-15.. Or probably the scaling has been upgraded as follow 80-A,70-B,60-C and remember anything short of C is F for MSc.... my probable flawed thoughts though. Reason for this is solely based on personal perception.

I am a student who strongly believed in just 2 possible grades outcome A/B, and this my assertion was duly justified at the 2017_2 semester 7A1B and the B, I personally had earlier marked myself and graded it as a B, thus no drama,whatsoever; TMA was 25 and exam wasn't business as usual.

However, this semester 2018_1,had least TMA as 29! Just 1, remaining 4 were 30. And the exam based on personal score the least should be a 71-A...normally my scoring is worst as +-3 but this time...phew...mtcheww..1A.. A course i had scored myself as 87..3B...all in d range of 70s on personal score sheet and 1C...I scored myself 71 in that., you see my assumption plays suit on both submissions..

So, based on personal account, I fall short and stand to be corrected of my annoyance, wrath and utmost distraught that in fact ONE of the 2 above opinions above holds true...either a general deduction of 10-15 points or in the most humane, a change of goal-post during the match...

We as student can do nothing, but rants as the school holds autonomous veto power and authority presiding on all affairs of academic and student character including justified rants towards unjustified exam results.

I will implore you to take with chill pill as we who had taken this drudgery 2018_1 MSc Info Tech 2nd Semester exam all were battered with this fate and agony in diverse proportion.

My project remains unreleased yet, couldn't expect any better from them...at least I rest my case on uncertainty of the so called "Project Defense", submitted in mid September. I await in grief!

Please, in your irate state of mind, know you are not alone as I got same frostbite in my heart when I woke by 3am to view the " maligned " result. I have since moved on and would encourage, you do same. Kindly retake those but this time with the perception of the above personal ordeal as pointers..

BOL op.

NB: i would be updating the shared link of my readings, shortly, probably before Friday. Those who had asked previously, hope you still have the link.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
ATTENTION EVERYONE !!!

CHECK UR RESULTS SOME RESULTS WAS RELEASED AGAIN.. INFORM OTHER STUDENTS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
gr8babe:
please can u help me with recent past questions on cit 811,cit 831, cit 851, cit 843 and cit 853.
you can send it to kennydgreat@yahoo.com. God bless you
Please have u been able to do TMA1 for CIT891?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Gentile700:
Guys I mistakenly registered a course i did last semester for this semester and I have paid, how can I change this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
theguvnor:
Hello,
I registered an elective course this semester, while taking the TMA i found out that the questions aren't from the material.
Can i replace the course with another one?? If yes, must i go to the study center or i can do it myself on the portal??

YES. You will have to visit your sc though

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
amulet:
Good all please can i pay my school fees before going for my clearance and registration?
No you can't
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
geodemainguy:
Please when is exam registration ending?
Next Tuesday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Gentile700:
Guys I mistakenly registered a course i did last semester for this semester and I have paid, how can I change this?
Go to your study centre to drop it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gr8babe: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
it is not part of my registered course for this semester
intswagga:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
I tried too but I could not ogin still
Bekind33:

who else was able to login i could not login.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babs4090(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
intswagga:

I have been unable to take the TMA too as it is not yet loaded
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please fam, kindly assist the study centre on my form is Abakiliki and I want Lagos study centre. How can I change it please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
babs4090:

I have been unable to take the TMA too as it is not yet loaded

CIT 841, GST 807 TMA1 too isnt loaded cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.