Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486145 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
klexycole:
Please, how can one apply for NOUN 100L transcript? I need guidance. Thank you!

NOUN Requirement For Change Of Study Centre, Statement Of Result, Academic Transcript, Change Of Program e.t.c
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 46O1CE: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nounitesportal:

Meanwhile. Peter obi is behind Biafra agitation.
Atiku exposed!
On this thread
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adesbaba: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please family

How long is PGD program in NOUN.. I e.how many months will it take me to start n end it

When is the next intake

How long is also the MBA prog...thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AbamOnyerubi: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
NOUNPortal:

Yes, you can apply at any time. See below for a detailed guide on an application for admission.

Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks, waiting for the detailed guide
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klexycole(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nounitesportal:

NOUN Requirement For Change Of Study Centre, Statement Of Result, Academic Transcript, Change Of Program e.t.c

With due respect sir, the link you posted explains how to obtain a transcript for NOUN graduates, and not "current undergraduates".

I would be happy to get the process of obtaining transcript as a current student and not a graduate.

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2018
NOUNPortal:

Thanks for the heads up!
Where is the exam centre for POP exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2018
Good morning Comrades

What is the time limit for the TMAs to close?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2018
NOTICE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by herich(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Just wondering if this sudden ASUU strike will affect the ongoing POP exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2018
herich:
Please any info as regards this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2018
herich:

I sincerely doubt. Never heard of NOUN doing ASUU or NLC tins.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Tojued:

Please is it advisable to go ahead with an elective course exam that the TMA is yet to be uploaded ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Where is the exam centre for POP exams
For Lagos study centre, Cappa at Oshodi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by herich(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Tojued:

OK good.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by herich(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Please any info as regards this?
I don't have verifiable info on this.
Hope to hear from in-house agents and our able experts, to update us on this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mastermindx: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good afternoon.
I want to inquire if a certificate of training in nursing from a private hospital can be used in place of registered nurse license to study nursing in noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gst don't have TMA3 or what.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
I hv already done gst 202 why did it appear again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Can I redo some of the courses I pass. I want to know if I can hv higher scores
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kazrem:

For Lagos study centre, Cappa at Oshodi
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
herich:

NOUN AS A DISTINCT AND DYNAMIC PUBLIC EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION DOESN'T GET AFFECTED BY STRIKE OR MASS ACTION, ITS A SEPARATE BODY THAT ACTS INDEPENDENTLY SO DEBUNK ANY RUMOUR SAYING NOUN MANAGEMENT WOULD JOIN THE PROPOSED STRIKE AND FACE YOUR EXAMS.

CC: DoubleChief
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SSAwhistleblowe: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Those saying the strike won’t affect noun even if the ASUU strike doesn’t, the NLc strike of tomorrow will cos noun is a government institution and its workers are civil servants.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by herich(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Anthonyo15:

NOUN AS A DISTINCT AND DYNAMIC PUBLIC EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION DOESN'T GET AFFECTED BY STRIKE OR MASS ACTION, ITS A SEPARATE BODY THAT ACTS INDEPENDENTLY SO DEBUNK ANY RUMOUR SAYING NOUN MANAGEMENT WOULD JOIN THE PROPOSED STRIKE AND FACE YOUR EXAMS.

Thank you sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mastermindx: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Anthonyo15:

Mastermindx:
Good afternoon.
I want to inquire if a certificate of training in nursing from a private hospital can be used in place of registered nurse license to study nursing in noun

Mr Anthony please I need answers..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
SSAwhistleblowe:
Those saying the strike won’t affect noun even if the ASUU strike doesn’t, the NLc strike of tomorrow will cos noun is a government institution and its workers are civil servants.

No is not all agency that is in labour union. Noun is one of them
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mastermindx:

Mr Anthony please I need answers..

I would advise you to visit the study centre, meet the school counselor....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chii8(f): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wishing everyone success in your exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Nounitesportal:

Hi,thank you for the good work you're doing on here.
Do you have an idea of how long it takes for change of Study centre to reflect on one's portal? I applied about four weeks ago but no change yet, I'm worried about it affecting my exams(e-exam).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2018
SSAwhistleblowe:
The proposed NLC strike has been called off.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 5:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Please can somebody help me with past questions on.

EGC804
EGC802
EGC812
EGC806

Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Strike suspended

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.