Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478560 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 46O1CE: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
thaddeus12:

It will be adding until after graduation or some years after
Ok thank you �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
NOUNPortal:

Before the end of this month.
okay, I hope they release on time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=llade post=72677427]

Are you sure cos I did not write some courses last semester and when the results came out, it was only the ones I wrote and passed I saw. There was no F.[/quote
It's not true, I went to exam Hall late and was not allowed to write the exam, when my results came out, the course wasn't there. So the next semester I registered the exam and the results came out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Make una epp me

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ukomah: 2:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Please have anyone here done a masters degree program under ICT in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeyeancah(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2018
sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Adeyeancah:
Kindly help me Kazrem , While applying on the noun site, I got to where I should click Select Bank Branch as payment type but didn't click pay cos I thought I was going to pay instantly right there so I cancelled it but still managed to wrote down my unique id LASALO811161722. Right now I don't have the RRR number to take to the bank for payment. Can I start all over again ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Please anyone still having issues login into ceags site or is it only me? cry.

Want to be sure mine is not an isolated case cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2018
Download First Draft 2018_2 E-Exam TimeTable

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) have released E-exam timetable for 2018_2 academic session, according to the timetable, e-exam will start on Monday 26-11-2018 and ends on Saturday 15-12-2018.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2018_2 E-EXAM TIMETABLE

==========================================================================================

The secrets to success in NOUN E-EXAM can be attributed to the study of E-EXAM past questions

Download Past questions and answers here now
NOTE:- All courses for all department are available

DOWNLOAD

==========================================================================================

JOIN NOUN SUPPORT FORUM

CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by forzaDiya(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2018
Goodmorning to everyone. I want to apply for admission at NOUN. Is it possible for me to cross to another department in 200L?

The reason why is that I want to study Political Science/ International Relations. But my O/L result is fully science subject. So, I'm thinking I should apply for Economics now then sit for the coming GCE and as soon as I have Credit in Government, I can cross to either Political Science or International Relations.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 46O1CE: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
forzaDiya:
Goodmorning to everyone. I want to apply for admission at NOUN. Is it possible for me to cross to another department in 200L?

The reason why is that I want to study Political Science/ International Relations. But my O/L result is fully science subject. So, I'm thinking I should apply for Economics now then sit for the coming GCE and as soon as I have Credit in Government, I can cross to either Political Science or International Relations.
Is economics even a science course ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Please where can I bind my project. I am at mushin study center. How much does it cost. What's the colour for faculty of social science?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wfslivdon: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by charmy145: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
q
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good evening Nounite.

How was your week like?

Just a reminder for those in need of a project write up and analysis. I am here

Hire me.

(08168261081)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
MrOfficer:
Please anyone still having issues login into ceags site or is it only me? cry.

Want to be sure mine is not an isolated case cry
Use lower case all through for both username and password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AbamOnyerubi: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good evening people,
Computer Science or Information Technology, which is preferable for an undergraduate program?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
AbamOnyerubi:
Good evening people,
Computer Science or Information Technology, which is preferable for an undergraduate program?

They are same thing .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2018
Please did anyone receive an e-mail like this from Ceags Site??
Hello all,
TMA 3 is actually the questionnaire you will fill at the end of the course.
You are all doing well, so continue to participate diligently till you get to
the end.
Your effort is crowned by the fact that you can write on any topic of your
choice now. You should be able to develop your choice topic paragraph by
paragraph by ensuring that one sentence leads to the next keeping it coherent.
Make use of carefully selected transitional devices to buttress your point in
sustained manner without losing the trend guided by the theme of your write up.
Let us sustain the good disposition of asking questions to reveal the
challenges of your studying this course and I will continue to respond to your
inquiries as we've been doing.
Next week will however, witness another facilitator coming online to lead the
discussion.
Keep your questions coming for as long as you are not done yet with the
GST102.
Well done and encourage other students to participate in the online platform. .
-Dr Felix Gbenoba

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a copy of a message sent to you at "CEAGS-LEARN". Go to
https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/message/index.php?user=21242&id=56391 to reply.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2018

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2018
AbamOnyerubi:
Good evening people,
Go to nouedu.net and check all the courses you’ll do from 100 level to 400 level for each program. And compare them.
Then you will know which program is preferable to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2018
ATTENTION

Please be informed that some unreleased Tmas as been released, check your portal to confirm...

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2018
Kazrem:

Use lower case all through for both username and password

I have done that but still can't log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2018
MrOfficer:

I have done that but still can't log in
Send me a private message
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Kazrem:

Send me a private message

I have done that!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Anyone from Port Harcourt study centre I didn't do verification my boss didn't allow I have gone to school twice to do it without success, the third time he didn't grant me permission. My exam is starting on Monday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
I Need Project topics for PGD business administration urgently
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bekind33:
Anyone from Port Harcourt study centre I didn't do verification my boss didn't allow I have gone to school twice to do it without success, the third time he didn't grant me permission. My exam is starting on Monday.
What verification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Flattino:
What verification
exams verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bekind33:
exams verification.
Stamping of exam slip?

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.