Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478341 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 5:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:
Stamping of exam slip?
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2018
CANCELLATION OF CSS342 - SAFETY MANAGEMENT FOR LOSS PREVENTION

This is to call the attention of the registered students in the ongoing Pen-On-Paper examination for the above-mentioned course which was scheduled to be examined at 11:00 am on Wednesday, 7th November 2018; that the exam has been cancelled due to technical reasons. A new date for the exam would be communicated in due course.

We regret any inconveniences.

Signed

Management

http://nouedu.net/announcements/cancellation-css342-safety-management-loss-prevention
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2018
Hi Pals,
My heart is so broken with the treatment i have got from NOUN.
My result can't be found yet, for last semester... Hu else has dis issue, and has it bin fixed yet?
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klexycole(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2018
DJCentiz:
Hi Pals,
My result can't be found yet, for last semester... Hu else has dis issue, and has it bin fixed yet?

Sorry about that bro. E-exam or POP?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
DJCentiz:
Hi Pals,
it is common with pop exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
klexycole:

Sorry about that bro. E-exam or POP?

POP my friend.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tomorimayowa: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hello people can I get a pgd in human resources in any university in Nigeria, I graduated with a 2'2 in guidance and counselling from unilag. Please I need your help... Urgently please can anybody help me out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Tomorimayowa:
Hello people can I get a pgd in human resources in any university in Nigeria, I graduated with a 2'2 in guidance and counselling from unilag. Please I need your help... Urgently please can anybody help me out
yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good day,
Is it possible to register all your courses in one semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bekind33:
Anyone from Port Harcourt study centre I didn't do verification my boss didn't allow I have gone to school twice to do it without success, the third time he didn't grant me permission. My exam is starting on Monday.
just make a colored printout and staple your passport. Explain it to them they'll consider. What matters most to them is your e-wallet. You have to print that out too or go with your remita payment slip
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Need a research analyst and project writer?

Hire me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flattino(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
just make a colored printout and staple your passport. Explain it to them they'll consider. What matters most to them is your e-wallet. You have to print that out too or go with your remita payment slip
Coloured bawo?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tomorimayowa: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Which university is that please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tomorimayowa: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:

Coloured bawo?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tomorimayowa: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sorry which university offers it.
Bekind33:
yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adesbaba: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Colleagues

If one starts PGD next year June in noun,When will (year or duration)the person end the whole PGD program...cos I learnt intake is Jan and Jul, n I can't make it January...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adesbaba: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
And what if its MBA,what is the duration... How many months....pls am trying to make a conclusion on something as I don't want to resign my bank job fr academics....

Success to all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by desoladearie(f): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Mr Mac Anthony, please check your email. I just sent something to u. It is very urgent. thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
desoladearie:
Mr Mac Anthony, please check your email. I just sent something to u. It is very urgent. thank you.
Noted!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
NOTICE: INFORMATION ON GST301 & GST302 BUSINESS IDEA PRESENTATION

MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
NOTICE!!! THE ONGOING CHM407 EXAMS HAS BEEN CANCELLED

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pcinyang(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Create a stunning e-book like a pro and
Write about any topic of your choice like a bestselling author

All in Five minutes even if you don't have any writing or design skill.

Sqribble will do all the work for you and in your name in five minutes.

Whatsapp me 08160318166 to know more.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2018
@kazrem @anthonyo15 @samisha do you have last semester PQS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tojued:
@kazrem @anthonyo15 @samisha do you have last semester PQS
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is to inform all students that registered for ENT 210. Start Up Funding that there is going to be oral presentation on Thurs. 15th of Nov. 2018 by 10:00am. Pls inform others. Thank you.

MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrj(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anthonyo15:
NOTICE: INFORMATION ON GST301 & GST302 BUSINESS IDEA PRESENTATION

MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Is this applicable to all the students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrj(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anthonyo15:
This is to inform all students that registered for ENT 210. Start Up Funding that there is going to be oral presentation on Thurs. 15th of Nov. 2018 by 10:00am. Pls inform others. Thank you.

MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

I wish to apply someone should pls enlighten me on it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anyone,?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
they allowed me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.