Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482306 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oladtwo:
I registered my project for exam last semester but am still on it. pls i want to know if i will re-register it for exam again. Thanks

You are not to register Project and Seminar for Exam. Even if you did it by mistake, you can request for a refund at your study centre. The money will be revert back to your e-wallet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by barackmojeed(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Would like to be part of NOUN group
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
I don't know the reason NOUN study center don't have the same requirements, I went to Ikeja they said they have moved to V.I, on my way there I branched at Mcarthy, I was told I would be needing my discharge certificate (I'm still serving) and I eventually went to the study center at V.I, I was told I can't register for masters in science education because of my my Bsc in zoology (someone mentioned it here) from there I went to Apapa center, I got there some minutes to 4 and I was told to come back tomorrow I pray I get a positive feedback
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OfeAchi: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Do you need Computer-science-related project topics?
Do you need to develop software or mobile apps for your projects?
Do you need your mobile app on Google Play Store?
Do you need to develop websites for your project?

HIT US UP!! Delegating your project development to a third-party SAVES a lot of TIME.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

Faculty Of Education ONLY!!!...

MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
NOUNPortal:

You are not to register Project and Seminar for Exam. Even if you did it by mistake, you can request for a refund at your study centre. The money will be revert back to your e-wallet.
does same apply for seminar too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Important Notice:- Faculty Of Education(Mushin Study Centre)

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

This is to inform all students in the Faculty of Education (Mushin Study Centre) that there will be Semester Orientation Exercise for the under-listed courses:

READ MORE
Important Notice:- Faculty Of Education(Mushin Study Centre)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
I didn't registered in last semester but I register now for this semester I want to print my ID card for this semester but the site is showing You are not registered for the Second Semester 2018!.Please is there anybody facing this type of challenge.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
frexarik:
I didn't registered in last semester but I register now for this semester I want to print my ID card for this semester but the site is showing You are not registered for the Second Semester 2018!.Please is there anybody facing this type of challenge.
What happened to the idcard you were using before?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Room112(m): 1:08am On Jan 30, 2019
"Good news"

Confirmed second list of graduation is ready to be published in a matter of days....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 2:28am On Jan 30, 2019
frexarik:

Same error as mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2019
MY Study centre(Akure) always request for current ID card.
Jonathan:

What happened to the idcard you were using before?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Good morning y'all,
Please any Msc peace studies and conflict resolution in the house? I need an urgent response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2019
NOUNPortal:

some of us defended our project on december 29th, some have seen their project result whereas I have not... is there any reason to be worried? Cause I have gone to my centre and they confirmed from their system that they have sent it... please advise
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2019
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

2019 Admission of NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA is now much available, so tell your friends and family to hurry up and obtain the NOUN form... NYSC for NOUN graduates have been approved by the federal government.

All registration is up and running and we have less than 3 weeks and a day left from this moment for both new and returning students.

THANK YOU

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2019
REMINDER!!!..

The Registration of Courses/Examination begins on 14th January and ends 22nd February 2019.

Please Note: No Extension of Date after closure.

Signed:

Mgt.

COUNTDOWN TO REGISTRATION CLOSURE

3 WEEKS AND A DAY...

http://nouedu.net/announcements/commencement-semester-registration-2019

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gpercuxionz(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
hello, i am a PGD EDUCATION NOUN student. i want to register my courses for 2nd semester, can i register project and teaching practice with it too and do it at once this second semester, though the courses is for 3rd semester... and if there is any whatsapp group. someone should kindly add me 0 7 0 6 3 8 8. 4 1 5 8 thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2019
gpercuxionz:
hello, i am a PGD EDUCATION NOUN student. i want to register my courses for 2nd semester, can i register project and teaching practice with it too and do it at once this second semester, though the courses is for 3rd semester... and if there is any whatsapp group. someone should kindly add me 0 7 0 6 3 8 8. 4 1 5 8 thanks

Hi, please I sent you a pm. Kindly respond
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gpercuxionz(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2019
missyojo:

Pls send me a Whatsapp message..can't access mails Tru NL
Hi, please I sent you a pm. Kindly respond
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=gpercuxionz post=75253991][/quote]
OK. Will do that, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is there anyone in abeokuta center, it is urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijoopera: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
olalekan9320:
Is there anyone in abeokuta center, it is urgent

Yes message me 0902664 8364
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
I've come again, testimony time for my results! No missing paper, no fail.

This semester I discovered the Prayer to St. Cupertino and said it while preparing for each exam. For catholics and other interested christians, there's no denying that this prayer works.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
UPDATE

➡Be informed that you can now submit your project topics to school or go for your assignment if you already have .

➡Ensure you have passed your MAC 213 for Mass com students before you can be assigned a Supervisor

The best time to start your project and IT is from 300L to avoid delays and unnecessary compulsory fee payments later .

➡Registrations are best with google Chrome for now

➡Course and Exam Reg closes 3 weeks from now !!

Pls ensure you always check your registrable courses before registrations to avoid paying compulsory fees for just one or two courses later....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NosaH(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hey Guys!
please how those the payment of school dues and fees works at Noun?
after screening and Matric Number is generated and portal is been activated!
then, next thing is payment of school dues and fees!
after you've t fill the necessary form and generated the RRR code from ur Portal, then u proceed to the bank to make payment with RRR, the question is that "after you've made the payment at the Bank and teller is been given for confirmation of payment , will your E-wallet will funded automatically ?"
2. is it possible to register for few course this semester and take the rat next semester?
Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Congrats!
Tojued:

This semester I discovered the Prayer to St. Cupertino and said it while preparing for each exam. For catholics and other interested christians, there's no denying that this prayer works.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tojued:

Congrats
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Registerable Courses and Cost Estimate For BSC International and Diplomatic Studies (100 to 400L)

DOWNLOAD
Registerable Courses and Cost Estimate For BSC International and Diplomatic Studies (100 to 400L)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
@pyruvateluv & @focuseddiva thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tojued:
@pyruvateluv & @focuseddiva thanks.
Congratulations. Bossman
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jonathan:

Congratulations. Bossman
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.