Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483084 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elpj: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Pls when is this year's convocation coming up. And pls who have an idear on the cost of clearance, gown and other expenses needed for the convocation. Just checked my portal and I saw u have graduated.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
elpj:
Pls when is this year's convocation coming up. And pls who have an idear on the cost of clearance, gown and other expenses needed for the convocation. Just checked my portal and I saw u have graduated.
what course and programme?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
i hope registration will be extended even for one or two weeks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
AliEsq:
E go do you like film trick

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jonathan:

E go do you like film trick
they must,those that get money after reg closes...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
AliEsq:
they must,those that get money after reg closes...
Indeed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
The 'i' incomplete has been resolved in my own result. Albeit, I did not register d course at all. But most of those who registered the courses are seeing either NT or NE.

Any news on project result? Nothing has showed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please I tried loading my wallet with 10k, so I generated the RRR number and I paid with my ATM card. Immediately I enter the OTP code sent to me, I was debited but the transaction was not successful. Where will I go to complain. Is it my bank or where.?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
elpj:

Which course oh...some of us have been checking since December
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oge18: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
I am not "understanding"wats going on. I cant find some results on my portal. Pls if u are a pgd pub admin student and wrote pul743 (admin law) in d past semester kindly confirm if it still shows on ur result cos i cant find mine again. Also BUS714 has dissapeared too. Check ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
elpj:

Congrats!
Convocation is scheduled for MARCH 22ND AND 23RD.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jonathan:

Indeed
i heard some people borrowed money from portal last year how?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
AliEsq:

REMINDER!!!

The Registration of Courses/Examination begins on 14th January and ends 22nd February 2019.

Please Note: No Extension of Date after closure.

Signed:

Mgt.

http://nouedu.net/announcements/commencement-semester-registration-2019

FOR THE COUNTDOWN, YOU HAVE LESS THAN 2WEEKS AND 5DAYS TO PAY UP...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ribasandez:
The 'i' incomplete has been resolved in my own result. Albeit, I did not register d course at all. But most of those who registered the courses are seeing either NT or NE.

Any news on project result? Nothing has showed.

Good day bro . How did you go about your incomplete result cos mine is yet to be resolved. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
@Samisha500 i know just that have paid part remaining 14000 and am getting it month end feb after reg closes,that is why am hoping for extention.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TyroneP(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
AliEsq:

No forget sey NOUN no be Telemundo...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
AliEsq:
@Samisha500 i know just that have paid part remaining 14000 and am getting it month end feb after reg closes,that is why am hoping for extention.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
emmaclue:

Good day bro . How did you go about your incomplete result cos mine is yet to be resolved. Thanks

Maybe they are doing it batch by batch. I guess it will soon be your turn. I did nothing but simply checked my result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ribasandez:

Maybe they are doing it batch by batch. I guess it will soon be your turn. I did nothing but simply checked my result.

Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
na super story.so they gat to. cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
TyroneP(m): na super story cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=Ayodele951 post=75351808]Please I tried loading my wallet with 10k, so I generated the RRR number and I paid with my ATM card. Immediately I enter the OTP code sent to me, I was debited but the transaction was not successful. Where will I go to complain. Is it my bank or where.?. [/quote
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elpj: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=hotupdates post=75349351] what course and programme?[
BSC Public Health/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by themmyloluwaa: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Guys, fully funded Turkish government scholarship is on at the moment, while ASUU is on strike let's encourage our undergraduate students to take advantage of this opportunity

https://study2japa.com/scholarship-europe-turkey-scholarship/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=elpj post=75362878][/quote] oh ok....when was your project result released? and can u please tell the total numbers of course credit units u took?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pharore(f): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good evening everyone, pls can complete the postgraduate programme in Educatio n within a year.
Am about to apply for the programme.Pls I need your opinions.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
pharore:
Good evening everyone, pls can complete the postgraduate programme in Educatio
n within a year.

Am about to apply for the programme.Pls I need your opinions.

Thanks.
U should try but things are going crazy atm ...apply after the general election ...ok?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 1:53am On Feb 03, 2019
check your results.. project has just been uploaded grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 03, 2019
strangest:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 03, 2019
strangest:

it's true
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 03, 2019
Project result is out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 4:15am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes ooo am so happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elguaje(m), hisbah2121(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.