Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children (16610 Views)

How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing / Help: Her Sister Thinks She Killed Their Mother / For Nigerian Mothers Who Gave Birth Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Lilimax(f): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
scientology: what is d essence of this post
You were told about women that killed their Children wink;
which you may not have known grin?
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by timpaker(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2013

Motherfvckers!!! That's what they are.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by psychologist(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
And Jesus wept!!!!!
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by moscobabs(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Eranko ni opolopo awon obinrin
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by md003: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: See witch o!

ur right its witchcraft. only a witch does such things. a normal woman cant do such things
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by kadman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omen100:

Both of you block headed humans should re: read again and comprehend the gravity of their various crimes before you people will start talking nonsense.

You're calling yourself a block head because the other poster and myself noticed a trend? Okay smarty pants smiley
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
I dont judge people but the human mind is something else.. oluwa ku ise
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by creativemusic: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by berrygal(f): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
embarasseddemented mothers dat don't care or even noe wat motherhood is all about......so sad
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Osama10(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Na wa oh.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Eneze1(f): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
some women are animals in human skin. mental case. yet some people are looking up to God day and night just to feel the joy of motherhood

1 Like

Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by MamaKs: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
angryWhy give birth to the baby in the first place?
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Omen100(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
psychologist: Ad jesus wept!!!!!

And who told you that's the photo of Christ weeping shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked?
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by LivinaPatrick(f): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lord hv mercy!!! ;DLord hv mercy!!!
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Omen100(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
kadman:

You're calling yourself a block head because the other poster and myself noticed a trend? Okay smarty pants smiley

Dude, go now & seek for help because, it’s obvious that both of you are suffering from linguistic kwashiorkor to have ever read racial emotions to their executions. One of the craze black mother’s single handedly killed her 5children & her husband and both of you dock headed fellars are here reading racial sentiment to their crimes. angry angry angry
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
kadman:

Yeah I thought I was the only one who noticed. However it was only one black woman who was eventually sentenced to death. I'm just reading about her and it appears it wasn't even clear cut that she did it. Urgh America - Land of the not so free.

In the black woman's case ( Frances Newton), her motive was calculative and pure evil, unlike the rest that did it out of hatred or pure insanity.

If you read Newton's case properly, she bought life insurance on her husband and children, weeks before she 'killed' them. She then named herself as the sole beneficiary of the financial claims.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Omen100(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
obo_man:

In the black woman's case ( Frances Newton), her motive was calculative and pure evil, unlike the rest that did it out of hatred or pure insanity.

If you read Newton's case properly, she bought life insurance on her husband and children, weeks before she 'killed' them. She then named herself as the sole beneficiary of the financial claims.

Thank you my Brother, their cases are so wretched compare to others and perhaps, the crimes were committed in different states with different laws but those dock headed Nigerians with the poor sense of logic are reading racial minutes to the punishments/executions.

1 Like

Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by juman(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Those mothers think exactly like nigerian "leaders" that are destroying the country.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by kadman(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
obo_man:

Despite your username you're someone I can actually debate with, unlike that other nitwit dunce above.

Please read these articles before coming to any opinions:

1. R.I.P Frances Newton - Innocent Woman Executed by Texas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opXktwKAN14

2. Without Evidence: Executing Frances Newton - http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2005-09-09/288994/

3. "Numerous individuals, including three members of the convicting jury, expressed concern over evidence that was not presented during the trial" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Newton

I'm not an expert on American law, but reading those did not appear she was guilty beyond reasonable doubt. I don't want to get into the sentiments of the case. I merely noticed the African Americans were given death sentences and the Caucasians weren't. And I expressed what I had noticed.

Or Nigeria doesn't allow people express their opinions / concerns no more?
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Fabulous36(f): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
This is wickedness. African women can never do that especially Nigerians. Have you observed that even the mad ones on the streets watch over their children. I remember in my neighborhood when a mad women gave birth(twins for that matter) It was not easy to take the children away from her. These women are some thing else.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: Omg! Haaaaaaaaaa!! shocked shocked shocked

Women or animals? Smh!

Long time.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by abdulkodir: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
According to d word of God; dis life is going to d end.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by hollypagan: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
nigerian women are angels, my mama no ft try am
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by abdulkodir: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
tyuu
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
brito:

Long time.
Na so we am o! Awayu?
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Incorrigibleee daughters of jezebel shocked
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
nigerian women are angels, my mama no ft try am

Whoops there is an outsider among us, a daughter of jezebel,she just poisoned her FOUR -DAY old baby last week. Imagine how many she would have killed if not nabbed on time.
Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ijawboi: End

Time

Mothers
MURDERS

1 Like

Re: Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children by Sholebur(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dis is babaric

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Triplets Killed In A Fire Disaster In Jigawa (Photos) / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? / Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.