Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (112637 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by macdelene(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Frankee I don't knw wat to say. But that u are so blessed with such a great gift and to say Thank u for sharing it wit us smiley
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
D only word i cn say z 'WOW'... It ended well cos 4 every good thing dia must b a sacrifice dats y Odion died..nyc all d way buh im looking 4ward 4 anoda story 4rm U.s. No blood sucking monster pls..write witout a monster pls.. A very happy ending i must confess.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Right now am speechless. I don't know what to say. Whatever compliment i give now will definitely be an understatement. I just want u to know that ur talent is beyond my imagination and that u will definitely leave a mark on the sand of time. Talking about publishing and movie production, i think it's high time u did that and i promise that when the book is out, I'll definitely buy it.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by zinylizzy(f): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oh! Frankie. u've done it again. u twisted and still came out of d twists as usual. God bless u for dis wonderful story.And may ur ink never run dry as u go into writing as a career
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ohhhh very sweet comments from everyone, I will sleep like a baby. Thanks everyone
Re: Secrets Of the gods by gennysq(f): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
U've done a great job Frankenstein Muaahhhh! Ūя̲̅ story is very very sweet like sugar. RIP to Odion sha.....
Re: Secrets Of the gods by lbotus(f): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Frank 'O' frank.....am speechless. Great job man!!! God bless you.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kenchukscole(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
pheeewwwwwwwwwwwww....i ve bn a silent reader since d story began, mehn, uar d bomb,(not the boko haram kind of bomb) uar more than good...am seeing u booking a place in the movie industry not just in the country buh outside the country...continue the good job and may God repay u for sharing ds wonderful piece of creativity with us...

Thsnks and Gods bless.........
Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Frankenstein! Frankenstein!! Frankenstein!!!

You are Simply awesome, I must confess am not a fan of reading novels or books or anything literature, but I guess it takes a gifted hand to spark dat interest in me... Thanx for dis story frank.. You are really gifted.. Odion, chai, anyways RIP to da sinless soul.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Woooowww!!great story mr.frank,i enjoyed it.You ended it so well R.I.P ODION.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by chinedumo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
I wonder what this stoey wll be like without cheif Uzor
Re: Secrets Of the gods by omah1(f): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Am I the only one who cried? The reunion was soo emotional; I could'nt help it. Thanks Frank for dis wonderful piece. Without doubt you are the best. I love ur work.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by rofemiguwa(f): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Now I can I comment.all I can say is u neva disappoint.please keeP the fire burning.kip wowing us.and when u publish..please do let me know.ur stories are worth being read over and over.more ink to ur pen darling
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
A minute silence for Odion cry

okay....cheesy

Frank dear, you never cease to amaze me, welldone kiss
Re: Secrets Of the gods by LaRochelle(f): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oh my Gee, Frank. The entire piece was awesome, and the last update couldn't have been better; one word - mind blowing. At a time, I was actually PRAYING that nothing bad happens (lol).

Your updates were usually long and on point. Storyline, perfect. Description, excellent. Grammar, tense, punctuation were good (except a few typos, which an editor can work on).

I could go on but I'd end here, I'm already writing an epistle. You are amazingly frankilicious. Well done, sweetness. winksmiley
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kingphilip(m): 12:15am On Nov 03, 2013
omah!:
Am I the only one who cried? The reunion was soo emotional; I could'nt help it. Thanks Frank for dis wonderful piece. Without doubt you are the best. I love ur work.
seems as if it wasn't only u because i saw some cloud of tears gathering in mine too

Frank u too gbasky jare...adjective to take describe u neva de market all the ones wey de now na understatement ride on jare and no 4get God

ehen the good must always prevail against the bad come what may
Re: Secrets Of the gods by sleekch1c(f): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2013
Frank, how cld you kill the sinless monk..I loved that guy! *sobs*

This story needs to be made into a movie..you are really good,more pen to your ink!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Sles: 5:53am On Nov 03, 2013
Bravo Frank ..,..whaow! Do keep it up. Good materials anyday.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by hanelson(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2013
Nice work man. Finished the story this morning cos was kinda high last nyt. This story deserves sober mood. God bless u bro frank
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ayobami52(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2013
At last I will like to deactivate my ghost mode...... I almost cried when I read the last piece......... it's just too good...... Frank, more sleeve to your slack. ..and more rushing hormones to your hypothalamus. .....
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Kslib(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Frank, Superb and a very wonderful job well done. Your writing style is unique and carries everyone along. I guess you already know how much I and others feel about your fantastic works, and trust me, this is one of them.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by lukfame(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2013
Nice one mr frankie....patiently waiting for your new story.....pray it gets more interesting....GGMUB ...
Re: Secrets Of the gods by jumzzy448: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2013
Wow....finally. I enjoyed every bit of this story. Thanks so much.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Jumizie13(f): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Speechless!!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ligxy(f): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Frank, I want more, one can't get enough of your stories. Wow! as if it should not finish. You have to be a film writer. Once again, I can only say Wowww!! ...................and thanks.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kennybelle: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pheeew! This is great!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kennybelle: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Frank 3:16
For frank so love nairalanders dt he gave his only begotten time to write dis story. U‘re way too wonderful fella
Re: Secrets Of the gods by tmamuda(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wow, dat wat wonderful. Lookin 4ward 4 anoda. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Na frm ur story I started 2 follow da literature thread. Take a bow bt no u bi chealshit. Thumps up.,.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by IzyLuv(f): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
U're an amazing writer and a finisher(never abandoned a story)... U finished Excellently..

I love u....r story grin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by SexySapphire(f): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
I jst can't find dat perfect word to describe dis beautiful story. The end is jst perfect and sweet. Seriously Frank, you're gonna go high as a writer. I wish u all the very best in life dear. Thank u so much. We ar gonna be on the watch for ur next story
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ibotus hope u enjoyed the movie story. U can't get this kind of feeling even at the cinema.

@cherie dearie don't tell me u r moody for the sinless man. Life comes with sacrifice... Thanks once again to the producer, director and writer af this beautiful piece. Oga frank. U too much
Re: Secrets Of the gods by larride(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why do the sinless soul have to die. Oh Odion embarassed

This is just WOW Mr. Frank, you truly are really talented. You can only get better and better. The sky is your starting point brother. Please, don't keep us waiting for another story. You know we are oliver twist, we need MORE smiley

Nice job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.