Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (112307 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Sleekbaby(f): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Frank u r 2 gud, 100 gbosas 2 Franky, u r gud 2 go dear, tnx 4 d 1daful write-up.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kingphilip(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
See where KMJ come hide wey him fans de wait for am over there
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Tonia500(f): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]*breathing heavily*whew!!!! At last i did nt knw that i was missing a lot on nairaland,it was eze promoe that made me started reading stories,bt dis ur story is da bomb. Kudos to u and more ink to your pen and more MB to ur phone or laptop. Though i saw it late.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ndkings1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Alright now. . .We hav seen it all
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Nd kings: Alright now. . .We hav seen it all

Mnnn, pls explainoo

@tonia and other's'who have commented, thank u v v v much, i really feel great with ur words.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Giftedstan(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Welldone sir. God will continue 2 help u.
Once again. Thanks . U 100% much
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
@frank thumbs up and congrats on the nice and wonderful story u got here.All d best in future man
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Farayolas: @frank thumbs up and congrats on the nice and wonderful story u got here.All d best in future man

Thank u very much.

Giiftedstan, i wish u all d best too
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Frank i hail ooo.
longest tyme no c.

patiently waiting for ur nxt work.

take care dear miss uwinkcheesysmiley
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Cheriepet: Frank i hail ooo.
longest tyme no c.

whispers to her ear. Where hv u been dear?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Cheriepet: Frank i hail ooo.
longest tyme no c.

Lol, how have u been beautiful? Just taking a rest and cookin up something in my head.
Just give me time dear... Lets see as nxt year will be. Miss ya
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Kandase19(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
mr frank i salute o...u re simply d best...u've got a gr8t work,wel done...buh dis suspence is takin 2 lng,pls do sumtin...thumbs up sir franko!!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Coldfaya(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kandase19: mr frank i salute o...u re simply d best...u've got a gr8t work,wel done...buh dis suspence is takin 2 lng,pls do sumtin...thumbs up sir franko!!!

Suspense for wetin again?
Frank pls rest ur genius head before u thrill us next year again. Thenk.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
@3Dimension i ve been around. been here n dere.

so how are u. do u miss mewink

take care dearcheesy
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 1:09am On Nov 13, 2013
Cheriepet: @3Dimension i ve been around. been here n dere.

so how are u. do u miss mewink

take care dearcheesy
Offcourse I do miss u.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by sexymamabee(f): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Wow!wow! U really blew me away, I neva knew such an exotic story was here. Really u r more than DSTV HD,thumbs up 4 you. Pls when is ur next story line coming up and let me ve ur site so I can help u reach out further than u can imagine. Nice one :DWow!wow! U really blew me away, I neva knew such an exotic story was here. Really u r more than DSTV HD,thumbs up 4 you. Pls when is ur next story line coming up and let me ve ur site so I can help u reach out further than u can imagine. Nice one
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Giftedstan(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr frank , i so much respect ur humility n creativity that i cudnt just ignore bt 2 comment.
Haven't read others but I'm promising to n will definitely comment for the quality input time, selflessness,tenacity, etc
d food wen u go chop no go kill u o... Wishing u a wife wt a hrt of gold, submissive,loving and understanding. Amen
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nelly21: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm short of words,this story is really captivating.Its so rare to find writers with originality these days I must admit that u're one of a kind and I will like to say more grease to your elbow
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks @everyone who is readin and commenting, what else can i say... I feel very relevant and Important when i read through. @all d'new comers, thanks for ur good words and Prayers.

My new story will be comin by nxt year, say february march after i am thru with an important project.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 2:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Frankoooo...... Giftedstan dey pray for wifey for ucheesy me come follow dey shout amen, amen n amen.

my dear may all ur heart desires come true n to perfection. amenwink
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Cheriepet: Frankoooo...... Giftedstan dey pray for wifey for ucheesy me come follow dey shout amen, amen n amen.

lol... amen!!!, to get wife no easy... amen abeg
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Eneze1(f): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Cheriepet: Frankoooo...... Giftedstan dey pray for wifey for ucheesy me come follow dey shout amen, amen n amen.

amen
Re: Secrets Of the gods by fulli16(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Mr frank....
you are the BOMB!!!
wonderful finishing!

God Bless yhu....nd make u BIGGER!!!
CHEERS!!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by callmehydee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Frank u too much my hands nd legs on air for u... Still tinkin ow sumone can up wit diz kind of story.. U r too good, I tuale 4 u. If say u b babe I for kiss u bt sha.... Gud story

Waitin for more.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
alright, just noticed my story is being copied without my permission to other sites... i decided to bring it down for now, i am sorry for any inconvenience this might cause to my readers
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kingphilip(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
frank3.16:
alright, just noticed my story is being copied without my permission to other sites... i decided to bring it down for now, i am sorry for any inconvenience this might cause to my readers
k no p solidly behind u but dont fail to pm the moderators so as to get dem notified abt the plagiarism issue
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Talk2david1(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Each time I c a story on Nairaland n it has d name Frank as d author, I surely read it cause I know I won't be disappointed. This story feels so much like The 10th generation's season 2. Good job Bro, I pray God takes you places with this great talent of yours.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by lbotus(f): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
@3Dimension..u just dey use style torch light dem babes here. I sight u o!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by lbotus(f): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Frankieee. Hope u would drop sometin hot by January next year? Anyways, I trust u. Happy christmas in advance. 8
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Clemzy16(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Secrets Of the gods by merit12(f): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Please also Read my romantic love story,I promise not to disappoint you cos it supense ,romance story

This actually my first post on nairaland I need your comments,critize nd help

https://www.nairaland.com/1527536/love-
chemistry-101
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
i dont appreciate the fact that people who dont even comment on my thread use it as a means to advertise their thread... well

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.