Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (112314 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hadeehart101(f): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
I really love the end of this story. RIP Odion. ;-(. Waiting patiently for you to start another story.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by olusola182002: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wow atlast frank u are going places.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Eneze1(f): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Singing Frank is the best, Frank is the best, I don't know what I can use to qualify this, it's just simply amazing, everything about it is just too perfect, don't forget to holla at me for that massage *big hug*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Shuq29(f): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
I feel like reading this story over nd over again. U really did a great job.*Thumbs up*
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eneze1: Singing Frank is the best, Frank is the best, I don't know what I can use to qualify this, it's just simply amazing, everything about it is just too perfect, don't forget to holla at me for that massage *big hug*

How far na? Xtfranks005@yahoo.com, pls just say hi to me
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Awww that comments have been mind blowing and ego massaging. I wish ya'all know how i feel reading through your wonderful comments. In fact ur sweet encoraging words made my sunday. I am having a swell time and i feel high alrady.

Thanks all for ur encouraging words, u make me believe in me the more.

I really looked forward to finishing this story because it put so much psychological pressure on me, my time too was innvested, but it was worth it.

Waking up this morning i found out i am missing my characters... it was like they were my friends that just traveled.

Now i feel like writing again!!! Lol, i will really take a long break to put together fragments of thoughts in my head.

Thanks all. @princess what was ur request once again?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by princesa(f): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2013

Waking up this morning i found out i am missing my characters... it was like they were my friends that just traveled.

I CAN indeed relate to this. I missed my characters too, when i finally dropped my pen....Jide and Daisy #nostalgic

but you will get over it wink

err...my request? Its kinda silly, lets just forget about it for now grin
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kingphilip(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hope dis ur lng break means 1 or 2weeks ba
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Khayil(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2013
I wud luv to hav as much followership frm these beautiful ladies oo o..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................The secrets of the gods is so far the most suspense filled story I hv ever read on NL.....no matter wht I say it wud b an understatement ..............
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Wow, too sad eyaf finished, i wish it could go on and on. Wow, is all i can say
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2013
frank the gifted!!!!!!!
U are just....gifted,shikena.if i start praising you now,ill run outta adjectives.
Well done.
*in lady gaga's voice:*
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E,make it real loud!!!

WELL DONE.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Vickygirk(f): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ur story has made me turn a new leaf no more a ghost readers for stories written by frand ....BTW happy ending and i love that .....thumbs up dearie
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Frank network no gree me post since saturday. bt anyway weldone. u ova try n d stori sweet my belle sotay i start to dey pray make d tori no finish.

if u wan go break go bt make e no too long oooo because i no wan miss u too muchcheesy

tank u say u share ur life n story with me dis one month wey past.

@3Dimension n odas i go miss unawink

sooooo long y'all
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Wealth2mighty(f): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oh God! actually shading tears of joy finally at d end of ds captivating story. In fact u deserve a standing ovation. But so sad dt Odion couldn't reach d final end-R I P to ODION. All dsame u deserve a HOT HUG.......................
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Melancholy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Frank, it so fascinating all the way and you ended it well!!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ollyfad(f): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dnt evn knw wat 2 say.d story was 1daful nd u gav it d best ending any1 culd eva tink of.bt....y did u av 2 kil odion??i was planning on askin im out afta e is tru wit d gods mission.so so sad
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ollyfad: Dnt evn knw wat 2 say.d story was 1daful nd u gav it d best ending any1 culd eva tink of.bt....y did u av 2 kil odion??i was planning on askin im out afta e is tru wit d gods mission.so so sad

lol ask me out instead.

thanks sweethy
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kennybelle: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
I wee continue to appreciate ur thinking n creative ability. Never have i regretted reading all ov ur stories, cos u‘re a good writer. Ur stories are always suspense filled n u dnt extend em dan normal. Well done.But i wish to know just one tin:

Are u from d gods?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
If I chop clean maut,it wouldn't be justice on ma side n it u wuld b cheatin on ur side FRANK..
I cme hear to av my last dose of "Secret of the gods" tonyt n wasn't disappointed atal.
A job well done like odas.. Gud job Frank
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
I neva wantd dis story 2 end sad nw am missing ghaoul. cool
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ohibenemma(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2013
Just two words for you; Powerful Imagination. Keep it up!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ebonylady4real(f): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Any1 reading ur write-up wont b temptd 2 undestim8 d wort of ur knoledg grantd u frm abov. but mark my word. wit ds kind of intelectuality, u've reachd d level of a MAN.

so, wen ar u gonna insert ur pix,huh? cos av fallen in luv wt u & cnt wait 2 c u.thumbs up, kudos & mor greas 2 ur elbow

For God so love the world, that he sent frank ...(Saint it is).lol
Born to party, forced 2 wrk.y d conflictin stmts?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ebony... How are u? My pix? I will upload it, its just that I haven't had the time, why don't u add me on my facebook? U can search me out with my email, the one at the begining of my other stories or call me on 08027410988.

Now u guys are tempting me to pick up my pen and write, the comments are overblowing my head.

The fact is that the next story in my little head is still in fragments and I need at least one or two months to get them together
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
kennybelle: I wee continue to appreciate ur thinking n creative ability. Never have i regretted reading all ov ur stories, cos u‘re a good writer. Ur stories are always suspense filled n u dnt extend em dan normal. Well done.But i wish to know just one tin:

Are u from d gods?

Lol, I am not from any godsooo, thanks for reading and glad u like it.

I am sorry bestluv, it just had to end, the story is more that 200 pages in microsoft word, tenth generation is a little above it. The religion and cyber lover are about 155 each. It just gats to end thanks.

@candis, na wa oo so u still de, thanks for ur comment
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ohibenemma: Just two words for you; Powerful Imagination. Keep it up!

Thanks guy, ur words mean a lot to me
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Eneze1(f): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
frank3.16:

Thanks guy, ur words mean a lot to me

Hi Frank, kindly read your mail
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ninja4life(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Oww such a nice and well written story with great plot.good work by frank u never fail to impress.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
ninja4life: Oww such a nice and well written story with great plot.good work by frank u never fail to impress.

thanks mr ninja i appreciate

Eneze1:

Hi Frank, kindly read your mail

just did, didnt see anything... this is my email xtfranks005@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Ohibenemma(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
frank3.16:

I am sorry bestluv, it just had to end, the story is more that 200 pages in microsoft word, tenth generation is a little above it. The religion and cyber lover are about 155 each. It just gats to end thanks.
The number of pages could be deceptive (spacing, font etc). What's the average word count?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Juderejoice(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
I neva wanted to read this story bt am really glad i did. I must say, u have a great great gift;

Wyl readin it was as if i was actually watchin the movie.
The write-up is awesome.

More ink to your pen
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Cheriepet: Frank network no gree me post since saturday. bt anyway weldone. u ova try n d stori sweet my belle sotay i start to dey pray make d tori no finish.

if u wan go break go bt make e no too long oooo because i no wan miss u too muchcheesy

tank u say u share ur life n story with me dis one month wey past.

@3Dimension n odas i go miss unawink

sooooo long y'all

Will miss u too.

Oga frank will soon start a sequel to this story. *lips sealed* tongue embarassed
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Xclusvibebay: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oga frank u b d best I swear I so much luv it 4rm d begining to d end

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.