Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria (41142 Views)

Main One Cable Massive Recruitment / Massive Recruitment in Main One Cable / Vacancies At Main One Cable Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
AyjayE:

Since ur application? Maybe u weren’t shortlisted because all the tracks have written aptitude tests

Good afternoon, do you have info about those that went for the interview, has anyone been called yet?

I heard the pay during training is 70-75k, and 150k after training as staffs.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lukman: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bankole0130:

Good afternoon, do you have info about those that went for the interview, has anyone been called yet?

Where did you hear that, sorry to ask?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bankole0130:

During training u earn 100k a month. For 6 weeks it ll be prorated, meaning it ll be 150k. That’s what HR told me. I haven’t heard anything since my interview on Monday. Thanks
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lukman: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
AyjayE:

During training u earn 100k a month. For 6 weeks it ll be prorated, meaning it ll be 150k. That’s what HR told me. I haven’t heard anything since my interview on Monday. Thanks
The HR said they'll get back to us in 2weeks time
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please o quick question

Is it everyone that does the graduate trainee program they retain??
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lukman: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mryheenkus:
Please o quick question

Is it everyone that does the graduate trainee program they retain??
There is an exam at the end of the training. You pass, they retain. You fail, they drop.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
lukman:
The HR said they'll get back to us in 2weeks time
So the mail will drop on Valentine’s Day lol. Vals gift
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ibehvic(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please who can direct me from CMS to the venue
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by danielezeokeke1(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2022
For those who have done their interview. Will like to know the questions being asked
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
From CMS, board a bus going to lekki, drop at mobil. From mobil you can walk down, its not far. Use Google map

Ibehvic:
Please who can direct me from CMS to the venue
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
danielezeokeke1:
For those who have done their interview. Will like to know the questions being asked

P
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bankole0130:

Prepare and expect questions like:
Others might have different questions to add.

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Emmexgdc: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Pls if a person is not shortlisted.
Does he receive any message or mail to know.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emmexgdc:
Pls if a person is not shortlisted.
Does he receive any message or mail to know.
Hello dear. Unfortunately no, on the successful application mail, it was stated that due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. I applied in 2021, they never got back to me till date.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by emoboy4u: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Any update from MainOne, are they done interviewing?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ibehvic(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
AyjayE:

She told me the same. 100k gross during the training and after the training, it will be increased but she didn't tell me the amount. She also said we will be required to come on Saturday as well during the training. I asked if there is accommodation because that's where my interest lies. She said only if such candidate is retained after the training, there will be relocation allowance. She didn't say how much tho. Please someone should help me find out how much is their relocation allowance?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ibehvic:

She told me the same. 100k gross during the training and after the training, it will be increased but she didn't tell me the amount. She also said we will be required to come on Saturday as well during the training. I asked if there is accommodation because that's where my interest lies. She said only if such candidate is retained after the training, there will be relocation allowance. She didn't say how much tho. Please someone should help me find out how much is their relocation allowance?
I heard MainOne remuneration isn’t so attractive. So don’t get ur hopes up.. if they will be paying any relocation allowance, just keep it within 300-500k
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ibehvic(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
AyjayE:

I heard MainOne remuneration isn’t so attractive. So don’t get ur hopes up.. if they will be paying any relocation allowance, just keep it within 300-500k
Hmmm
Let me be accepted first. Then I'll know weather to accept or remain at my current work place
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by FarEl18: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is what it was last year. It should be around this or higher this year.

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ezicool9(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
AyjayE:

So the mail will drop on Valentine’s Day lol. Vals gift
Good day sir! Pls the questions that were asked during the test, are they from the workforce past questions or they are entirely different? And how was the interview like? The questions they asked?. Pls l wanted to learn for other opportunities
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by warhzza(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ezicool9:

Good day sir! Pls the questions that were asked during the test, are they from the workforce past questions or they are entirely different? And how was the interview like? The questions they asked?. Pls l wanted to learn for other opportunities

They were different from the past question i got. But it's good to use past question as a practice. It really helped me while taking the test.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please where will the training be held at??
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by warhzza(m): 3:38am On Feb 11, 2022
Mryheenkus:
Please where will the training be held at??

Omor, for now first things first. Abeg anybody wey dan get mail from them should holla us. So the rest of us can stop longing. I dan taya to dey refresh inbox.

Nigeria!! Spits�
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by emoboy4u: 4:25am On Feb 11, 2022
warhzza:

Omor, for now first things first. Abeg anybody wey dan get mail from them should holla us. So the rest of us can stop longing. I dan taya to dey refresh inbox.

Nigeria!! Spits�
Maybe dem wan do valentine for una
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by warhzza(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2022
emoboy4u:
Maybe dem wan do valentine for una

Breakfast na National cake anyway.....But this one no go touch us grin grin grin
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by emoboy4u: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2022
warhzza:

Breakfast na National cake anyway.....But this one no go touch us grin grin grin
well, on 42526 when I did mine, HR babe said they'll get back to us in 3 weeks. So probably next weekend

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ezicool9(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
warhzza:

They were different from the past question i got. But it's good to use past question as a practice. It really helped me while taking the test.
okay! Thanks for the response
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Guys no info yet? Are we sure no one has heard from them?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lukman: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omo, nothing from this side oo. We can call the HR lady sha to confirm.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by warhzza(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lols, i keep checking this thread. Lost my phone on Friday last week . I can't log in my gmail on anyone's phone for now.

Pls let us know when you hear from them..so i can also confirm from my end if positive too. Thanks in advance
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by heayernu56(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
AyjayE:
Guys no info yet? Are we sure no one has heard from them?
they will reach out this week... they told me 2 weeks, when I did my interview 2 weeks ago
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by emoboy4u: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
MainOne wassup! I don wait you sotey, I don dae lose weight oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? / Tues And Thurs Guardian

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.