Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria (41170 Views)

Main One Cable Massive Recruitment / Massive Recruitment in Main One Cable / Vacancies At Main One Cable Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by danielezeokeke1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mryheenkus:
Check your mail guys. Just received my offer

Wow. Congrats....

2 Likes

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mryheenkus:
Check your mail guys. Just received my offer
Pls can I send u a mail, I don’t understand how we are supposed to submit our acceptance to them.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
AyjayE:

Pls can I send u a mail, I don’t understand how we are supposed to submit our acceptance to them.
reply the mail

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by SamuelAkala(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations Guys ���. Cheers �

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ayomikunpaul: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by warhzza(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
A very big congratulations to those that got the mail...

As for me, i dan dey drink water already. It's well.

Congrats once again � �

2 Likes

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ayomikunpaul: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
My brother it was not an easy thing when I didn't get the mail. But God's got us. Got great thing
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by rowlandwow: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
AyjayE:

there's a document attached to the mail. Fill the form and forward back to them indicating acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ah ah, I told they said we should just respond to the mail and then after acceptance they will now send the original documents signed by CEO for us to fill and send back. I no wan lose my slot o! Abeg what’s the right thing to do
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
AyjayE:
Ah ah, I told they said we should just respond to the mail and then after acceptance they will now send the original documents signed by CEO for us to fill and send back. I no wan lose my slot o! Abeg what’s the right thing to do
That's the right thing or better call HR
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by abdon07: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
You were asked for contact address. Did you also recieve your offer?
BunbleBee:
That's the right thing or better call HR
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
abdon07:
You were asked for contact address. Did you also recieve your offer?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by cove3: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
BunbleBee:
yes
What track did you apply for?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
cove3:

What track did you apply for?
Gen. Tech.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by cove3: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2022
BunbleBee:
Gen. Tech.
Ok, do you know if anyone that applied for Data Center track gotten an offer email yet?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2022
cove3:

Ok, do you know if anyone that applied for Data Center track gotten an offer email yet?
I don't know anyone
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by AyjayE: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2022
cove3:

I applied for Data Centre and got the mail.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by heayernu56(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Big congrats to all that got an offer. I will like to ask, Is there anyone here who indicated that they do not stay in lagos and yet got an offer?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by BunbleBee: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2022
heayernu56:
Big congrats to all that got an offer. I will like to ask, Is there anyone here who indicated that they do not stay in lagos and yet got an offer?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by abdon07: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2022
Someone called them and they said they will roll out mails between friday and monday. Any chance people will still get mails on monday? Because i know someone who has been asked for contact address in Lagos but yet to recieve an offer.
BunbleBee:
Yes though I told themI have a place to stay at Lagos.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by heayernu56(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2022
BunbleBee:
Yes though I told themI have a place to stay at Lagos.
oh okay.... Thank you... Congrats once again.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by emoboy4u: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2022
heayernu56:
Hmm, quite unlikely. Sending less than 50 mails in batches doesn't make sense. But then we wait.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by heayernu56(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2022
emoboy4u:
Hmm, quite unlikely. Sending less than 50 mails in batches doesn't make sense. But then we wait.
I don't think so too.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mryheenkus: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Please I need the HRs number oo. Please who ever has it should please send to my mail. mryheenkus40@gmail.com. please and please, thanks guys
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by cove3: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2022
AyjayE:

I applied for Data Centre and got the mail.
Ok thank you
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by emoboy4u: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Mryheenkus:
Please I need the HRs number oo. Please who ever has it should please send to my mail. mryheenkus40@gmail.com. please and please, thanks guys
check your previous mails, it's always below the mail
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ezicool9(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pls anyone here knows about Inlaks? Their pay? Any info about them?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by emoboy4u: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ezicool9:
Pls anyone here knows about Inlaks? Their pay? Any info about them?
everything you need to know about them is online

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ezicool9(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
emoboy4u:
everything you need to know about them is online
Their salary range for Graduate trainees?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by emoboy4u: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ezicool9:

Their salary range for Graduate trainees?
Salaries these days are not disclosed. Check on Glassdoor or indeed for more info about salary.

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by jeswinner: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
I have an online aptitude test for Datacentre multiskilled engineer tomorrow. What should I expect?

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lukman: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / Tues And Thurs Guardian / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.