Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan (16278 Views)

You Encourage Corruption By Providing Safe Haven For Stolen Funds, Buhari Tells / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / “stealing Is Now Corruption” – President-elect Muhammudu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by ziccoit: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2013
This guy needs to go and borrow some monkey balls since he doesn't have one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by joseph1832(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2013
GEJ has a point! But as the number one citizen in the country, the fight against corruption starts with HIM!.

I wonder why they didn't ask him what measures he put in place to tackle corruption and curb it.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by kenjudy(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Bia JONA! Mmaa gi ura na nti gi nau eeeh, akwaka nti emebe gi! What are u not talking? Come on mention their names osiso if u urself no say u no corrupt! Ndi ara in d name ife amaro afa ya.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Saib4Jesus: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2013
phoney enough, Mr President is the Number one Nigerian!
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Okijajuju1(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2013
VERY VERY TRUE!!
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Kairoseki77: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2013
This man pardoned a thief that dressed as a woman to escape prosecution. grin

Is he joking?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by alex1612: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2013
GEJ is no 1, in corruption. The corruption is not isssuesn financial issues, but whenever you don't allow justice and democracy to take it course. When democratic elected officer turn to dictatorship. when you don't respect the opinion of others. When you see yourself as only capable, you are corrupt. So, Oga GEJ, live by example.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by eluquenson(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2013
Clueless & slowpoke GEJ, when the govt. Agencies embrace corruption why won't the private do such.
I beg oya serve me tea.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by bankoleben(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2013
He also said both the public and private sectors were involved in
corruption but stated that he would
not give out their names “so that I
won’t be attacked.”

You have to make up your mind if you want to fight corruption or keep whining. But how sure are we that you're clean when you're even afraid of declaring your asset. HYPOCRICY!
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by gbengaobaye: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2013
lip service. Nigerians always knows the problem but lack solution.Jonathan typical nigerian.No solution.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Gwekzy: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2013
Photoshop
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Charity begins at home,corruption starts from the home,all the corrupt leaders started from the home,so in as much as I hate this goodluck jonathan but honestly I agree with him,corruption started from the grass-root,imagine someone who is a student and is already stealing some funds that belong to the student union if someone like that becomes a president or holds a top office what do you think will happen?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by ba7man(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2013
He encourages corruption so what do you expect everyone under him to do??

Why is he the leader?? Doesn't he know he's the number one person that should serve as an example??

A body always goes where the head tells it to go.

The moment he stops waving and smiling sheepishly and takes a tough stance against corruption in high places, see if the chain reaction won't transmit to the grassroot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by olasha1(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2013
I DONT KNOW WHEN DIS OUR POLYTHIEFCIAN WILL B BOLD ENOUGH TO HIT D NAIL ON ITS HEAD BY MENTIONING ALL D WELL KNOWN CORRUPT COLLEAGUE, AND SPARE US OF DIS UNNECESSARY STORY EVRYDAY...IT IZ WELL ...and i believe TIME [/b]will soon tell when a courageus politician wil put an [b]END to this rubbish trends of a THINGS

mean while, for ur affordable and genuine land and house leasing / renting in lekki lagos environ: pls call 08068717899 / 08155196611..pin 2687847e
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by michealade(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2013
imagine so dat dey wont attack u..wu dares attack d gcfr..are u sure he said dat@op
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by nora544: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2013
mayten30: Charity begins at home,corruption starts from the home,all the corrupt leaders started from the home,so in as much as I hate this goodluck jonathan but honestly I agree with him,corruption started from the grass-root,imagine someone who is a student and is already stealing some funds that belong to the student union if someone like that becomes a president or holds a top office what do you think will happen?

You forgot to tell when a person steal money from the goverment to give it to the church that he looks good there as a big giver than that is the same.

All this so called great man of god don't ask from where the money comes they get, because the big problem is the prospery gospel, and it is the biggest scam in nigeria. When this big christian leader stop with this than corruption will go donw in nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by chimchim1(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2013
Is he not d same person encouraging corruption? How much is feeding allowance? #1billion.
Den awarding contracts to militants in billions?
Dis man is sham e less.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Hamazz1: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2013
Clueless man wht have u done to undo d corruption dts been done in d past efcc is at all time lowest thanks to ur cowardice how many people has this administration prosecuted on corruption d antigraft agencies r now shadows of themselves.with a leader like this ideally d opposition doesn't even need to campaign to push this baggage of inefficiency out.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by chimchim1(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2013
ba7man: He encourages corruption so what do you expect everyone under him to do??

Why is he the leader?? Doesn't he know he's the number one person that should serve as an example??

The moment he stops waving and smiling sheepishly and takes a tough stance against corruption in high places, see if the chain reaction won't transmit to the grassroot.
My Guy, he had no shoes but now he donated to a village church in billions. Did he get dt money from his monthly salary savings? And his mother dt could nt buy shoes for him donated hostels worth hundreds of million naira to a federal school.
I dey laf oooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by drshrewd: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
[b]mr. presido I am sorry to say this you are the commander in chief of corruption in this country. your gov't lacks transparency and accountability. first of all you refuse to declare your asset as opposed to your former boss yaradua who declared his asset when he resumed office. this act alone reeks of corruption in all ramifications and does not portray genuine intention of somebody that wants to eradicate curruption. you also encouraged corruption by granting an international known fraud star presidential pardon. you instigated the commotion in the rivers state house of assembly by sponsoring five honorable cultist to impeach a speaker that is backed by 27 honorable members. you also encouraged corruption when you hosted a faction of NGF in your villa notifying the nation your stand that 17 is greater than 19 what a shame to somebody that is supposedly fighting corruption angry so what lessons do you axpect us to learn from these corrupt reeking practices you have to practice what you preach
shalom my dear presido [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
ba7man: He encourages corruption so what do you expect everyone under him to do??

ur point is so dry,what about the president of some countries that are not corrupt but they have citizens that are corrupt?can u now see why I said your point makes no sense
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2013
chiover: Alams completed his jail term and asked for forgiveness but that doesn't free Jonathan from being atlest 5% corrupt.
GEJ is nt only 5% corrupt is the most corrupt and heartlest president for this nation
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by roxell120(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2013
ddeola: Nigerians encourage corruption abi ! And that is why people like you are still in government. If not you would have resigned long ago or even be impeached by the national assembly but for the corruption "thngzs" of your party and the legislators, you are still there and even have the audacity to seek re-election. What da ****!
youngman could u suggest to us that saint that corruption is not found in him that will replace GEJ when he obeys ur resignation call.corruption fight is the responsibility of efcc and judiciary not Jonathan but those in charge are more corrupt.that's why we dont witness any serious conviction not withstanding the degree of allegation.judiciary helps to beat the society into shape through commensurate convictions. GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2013
Anti-christ tins.....;->. Imagine dackness calin black "9t"
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by PBundles(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2013
Speaketh the commander and thief,sorry I mean chief.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by jamace(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Honestly, Oga GEJ, you are doing a great job in transforming Nigeria. However, the only area you are not doing well is FIGHTING CORRUPTION. Empower the EFCC and task the Minister of Justice to bring offenders to book. Politicising the fight against corruption will not take us out of the mess.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by bloggernaija: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2013
2015 cannot come fast enough.
.Mr corruption himself talking trash as usual
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by theplanmaker: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2013
Gej knows those who are currupt, but he won't mention their names for fear of being attacked. is that the same president that wants to fight corruption? Even if we hate those who are currupt, will that make them less corrupt?. the number one citizen is scared of them,( him no even bold mention their name ) so dnt u think we need a president dat is not scared of fighting corruption?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2013
chimchim1:
My Guy, he had no shoes but now he donated to a village church in billions. Did he get dt money from his monthly salary savings? And his mother dt could nt buy shoes for him donated hostels worth hundreds of million naira to a federal school.
I dey laf oooooooo grin grin grin
Falls from apongbon bridge!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by ba7man(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2013
mayten30: ur point is so dry,what about the president of some countries that are not corrupt but they have citizens that are corrupt?can u now see why I said your point makes no sense
Mention these countries and provide proof that their Leaders aren't corrupt.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2013
ba7man: Mention these countries and provide proof that their Leaders aren't corrupt.
are you trying to say no country that has a president that is not corrupt?now if you are opening your mouth to assume that there is no country that do have a president that is not corrupt then that means no one have to complain about good-luck?since u assume obama the president of america is corrupt....see without the other parts of the body the head cannot stay,so corruption starts from the down to up,corrupt leaders did not start corruption when they held top office,it started from grass-root even before they were appointed,that's my point!!!corruption starts from home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Congresses Under Threat As Court Declares Buni’s Chairmanship Illegal / NBA Dialogue: Presidential Candidates Kick As Tinubu Sends Representative / Fresh Plot To Invade National Assembly Thickens,150 Delta Youths Moved To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.