Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan (16274 Views)

You Encourage Corruption By Providing Safe Haven For Stolen Funds, Buhari Tells / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / “stealing Is Now Corruption” – President-elect Muhammudu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Italiano1: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
PECO4KING: If he really wanna stop corruption then let him give out their names. That is one way to fight corruption.

You mean he should provide a list where his name will be conspicuously and notably present in the Top 5 corrupt politicians in Nigeria?

I like my drink now and again but I made a resolution years ago to avoid highly intoxicating and poisonous alcoholic drinks like Ogogoro- Wise decision! and you only need to look at Jona as an example of what happens when your brain is taken over by Okrika Ogogoro-

The President of Nigeria is telling us that it is Nigerians that has turned him into a serial corrupt thief grin grin Interesting! because this man told us that he will fight corruption tooth and nail when he was elected. This man needs urgent medical attention

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Repentance(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
oil money brougth this corruption it was lyk spraying sweets in the air wher pple re gathering nd ask evry one to grab the offer.its a pity
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by normaljenny(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tayeni: Presidential pardon he gave? What was dt all about? I might b with him on other issues.....but he negated his speech when he gave dt pardon to Alam.

And can he explain to us the amazing wealths of his personal persons? As in asari and tompolo? This guy is a real retard. Fresh air don spoil him brain
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by rach4truth(f): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
kachi6969: [color=#000099][/color]He just said the simple truth
can u pleze inteprete the nigbati u typed.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Shaking my head gbaga gbaga, see who is saying nigerians encourage corruption..... so he is pushing the blame on the masses now ehn. The givernment encouraged corruption, if they so enforced the law they layed down, people will be upright naaw, which kind thing be dis, i tire for the country president o!!!! He shouldnt even be bold enough to talk against corruption cos his administration basks in this...
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by redsun(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Of course,the whole nigeria system is fundamentally corrupt.Gej is just a new militant on bloc that s playing the same game of winner takes all.But his case is different because he is legitimate heir apparent to the spoils for the fact that he is a deltan where the whole melting pot originates from.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by YesBosss(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
He also said both the public and private sectors were involved in corruption but stated that he would not give out their names “so that I won’t be attacked.”

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by gudnex22(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nairaland is for the yoruba other tribes if you are her you trespassing. Advice
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by gudnex22(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nairaland is for the yoruba other tribes if you are here you are trespassing. Advice
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by gbollykore: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
I know a few friends that told me they can not live elsewhere but in Nigeria, because they can get away with a lot of things, corruption is from the top to the bottom, what do you expect from a politician that had to sell his house to get to the office, its an investment and a huge return is expected
only God can help Us oh
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Treasure103(f): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
#Lips sealed# People Deceiving People.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by huseinhad(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
if the president is not corrupt why didnt he start by declaring his assets for other to follow as the says goes "leadership by example".
Re: Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
I think this Goodluck Jonathan is so daft that they are setting him up and he is too moronic to notice.

Who wrote this speech for this cretin?

Maybe someone his opponents bribed. The person wrote a speech that would obviously ridicule this person when he delivers it, because he has demonstrated he is the prime example of a person that encourages corruption, but yet this person read it out.

This is as cretinous as Fela delivering a speech on the values and benefits of monogamy and safe sex. People would laugh him out of this world.

But this person read it out.

I think they are conspiring to make the person look like a person in front of the people before 2015.

Next, his wife, Sheppopotamus, would be giving a speech on how graduates need to learn speaking in proper English and Nigerians should eat healthily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Igbos Voted Jonathan - The Hypocrisy / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Katsina Ahead Of His Official Turbaning / ‘onnoghen Still CJN’ – Supreme Court Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.