Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? (929 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Nikkyparadise(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
A 20yrs old friend of mine is in love with a deaf and dumb cripple girl...........i have tryed talking him out of it but it seems nothing is working...please advice? How can i kill his feelings
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by OmoAlata1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Why is it ur business who your friend is in love with? Please mind your business
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Nikkyparadise(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Omo_Alata: Why is it ur business who your friend is in love with? Please mind your business
if its ur frnd wuld u allow him do ds kind of mistake
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by OmoAlata1(f): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
if its ur frnd wuld u allow him do ds kind of mistake

How is being in love with a disabled person a mistake?
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by sheedy407(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nollywood
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Nikkyparadise(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Omo_Alata:

How is being in love with a disabled person a mistake?
jst imagine ur sista luvin a deaf nd dumb cripple boi, u wil b happi abi
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by OmoAlata1(f): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nikky-paradise:

yes, it is her choice. I can't choose who her heart wants to love, just like she can't choose mine for me. All you can do is love and support them. There are plenty successful disabled people. They are just like regular person, they deserve love and nurture. Leave your friend alone and you go concentrate on your own love life while he is enjoying his.
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lmao!!u r nt gud sha...xo itz nt God dat creates d deaf,dumb and crippled,there's sum1 out dere 4 every1,and if ur frnd's own is d deaf,dumb and crippled....datz hez luck.

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by bknight: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
...please advice? How can i kill his feelings

By going to register ur friend in a school where they learn the sign language and/or buy him books on same topic. Afterall, if ur friend has a headache u can go to d pharmacy to buy him panadol. Or will u take d panadol for him?

This is being a friend.
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Exponental(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
i wish God can make u deaf, dumb n cripple, so u will feel same way as ur friend's lover.
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Haywhymido(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
U av ur choice, ur frd av his. Abeg comot eye 4 anoda person mata. Urs is just to advice him dat all
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Freiburger(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
But she is a human being, hope she isn't blind too.
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Those who are born in a slightly different form from normal also deserve to love and be loved...
How and where did your friend meet a deaf, dumb and cripple girl though?
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by jmoore(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
undecided

Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by AdetutuTosin(f): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
don't tell lie is u not ur friend bt my advice is don't leave her na ur cross
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Dygeasy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Silly Op!
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Princelyod(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
cheesy
Nikky-paradise:
A 20yrs old friend of mine is in love with a deaf and dumb cripple girl...........i have tryed talking him out of it but it seems nothing is working...please advice? How can i kill his feelings
ok listen up! Go get a poison,put it in his food.hopefully his feeling will die along with him.when it works,come thank me grin
Nikky-paradise:
ok listen up! Go get a poison,put it in his food.hopefully his feeling will die along with him
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nikky-paradise:

Just imagine it is your sister that is cripple, deaf and dumb, won't you be happy for her?
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by MrsChima(f): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nikky-paradise:

Damn...she is bleeped up literally. grin
Re: In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Cripple.....pls Help??? by UyiIredia(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
She person dey take us do Nollywood script ?

(1) (Reply)

Please What Should I Do / Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shared Her Christmas Photos / CONFUSE- Pls Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.