Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise (5199 Views)

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos / How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Therock5555(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Good morning folks, I have a strange request and I need mild help and advices please.

I was returning from work yesterday when I noticed my younger sister and her group of friends returning back from school, I was really stressed up because my boss caught me sleeping on duty and said I was becoming lazy since my work load was not much that day, he partitioned another person's work for me to my displeasure so it was with a foul mood that I reached home that day, I was frowning even as my sister hailed me from afar, I looked towards her direction to scan the faces of her friends, six in total, the girls were all crushing on me due to the letters they usually sent to me through my sister, well a strange face was with them, she was fair and by far the most beautiful of the lot. She caught my attention, her smile was out of this world, I swear I was mesmerized, I have never been a fan of love at first sight but my theory was proved wrong, my jaw fell apart and all my troubles were swept away in an instant, I noticed she was staring directly at me like she could see my pounding heart, I had to even turn back to see if anybody was coming behind me, shiiii there's no one, I winked, she winked back, I couldn't believe my luck, I winked again and she reciprocated.

Even though I've hardly ever spoken to a girl brazenly at first glance, a strange boldness took over me, I walked towards them and hailed them, they all replied except the girl, I thought she did not hear me so I skidded in front of her and greeted again, my sister touched me to say something but I ignored her, the others were chuckling while the girl I was greeting was still smiling without replying,I was confused until she brought out a piece of paper and pen and scribbled down something to show me, it read "Hello"

I swear I started to stammer when I realized she could neither speak nor hear, I couldn't even move again, the other girls were laughing, my sister whispered to me the same thing that ran through my mind, I just waived them away and went inside.

My sister later told me more about the girl,she was a new student in my sister school,she rejected going to school for people with disabilities, instead she insisted on going to normal schools.

Nevertheless I was distraught but I can't stop thinking about her, anytime I remember her smile, I find myself smiling, it's like a dream I haven't woken up from, I'll really like to date the girl but I don't really know how to tell her because I'm sure she felt angered by my sudden turn of emotions when I knew her disability.

Please folks I need advice, how do I make a relationship work with her

farano,Rocktation, lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by INTROVERT(f): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2016
you need Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by kekakuz(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Jeez you want to start phurking a minor?
?plus take advantage of her because she can't say no
Jeez
Any way how will you tell her you want sex,
Will you make a circle with one hand and use the other hand to finger the circle?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
become her friend
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by BadBullet(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2016
INTROVERT:
you need Jesus.
after reading all what he typed and with this comment of yours, I think you are the one who need jesus.

back to the topic, op just follow your heart..

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by ginawest(f): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2016
wow..this is so cool..Don't mind the friends laughing at you jae. You just have to let her know how much you love her thru your actions. wish you luck

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Monalisa185(f): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2016
hmmmmmm, there's nothing much to say...become her friend and take it up from there.... people with any form of disability can be unnecessarily aggressive...if you are ready to put up with that... then go for it... she's a human being too after all...good luck on your new found love at first sightgrin

op, I remember the last time I gave you a piece of advice was on a thread you said something about your dad treating you like a stranger.....have you guys reconciled?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by DIKEnaWAR: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Best love ever! She will hear no evil or speak no evil.

Women are given to listening to gossips and nagging men at night. Now you don't need to worry about that, especially on days like the one your boss decided to make difficult for you.

Marry her bro! HML in advance.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Therock5555(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2016
kekakuz:
Jeez you want to start phurking a minor?
?plus take advantage of her because she can't say no
Jeez
Any way how will you tell her you want sex,
Will you make a circle with one hand and use the other hand to finger the circle?
she's not a minor mister, she's 19,I'm 21 so what's the big deal now, or is it because I'm working, I finished school early jare
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by afroditte(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Therock5555(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2016
ginawest:
wow..this is so cool..Don't mind the friends laughing at you jae. You just have to let her know how much you love her thru your actions. wish you luck
the problem is how? Communication is a determinate factor, I just wish she would have a phone where we could Whatsapp
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Therock5555(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
hmmmmmm, there's nothing much to say...become her friend and take it up from there.... people with any form of disability can be unnecessarily aggressive...if you are ready to put up with that... then go for it... she's a human being too after all...good luck on your new found love at first sightgrin

op, I remember the last time I gave you a piece of advice was on a thread you said something about your dad treating you like a stranger.....have you guys reconciled?
yeah my dad and I are a Lil cool now, I try to keep out of his hair as much as I can....
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Therock5555(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Best love ever! She will hear no evil or speak no evil.

Women are given to listening to gossips and nagging men at night. Now you don't need to worry about that, especially on days like the one your boss decided to make difficult for you.

Marry her bro! HML in advance.

Bro I swear that's the first thing I thought off, I always love solitude, girls that nag is a burden, the house would be super quiet
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by whirlwind7(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2016
A 19 year old. Very pretty (according to your words) With a mesmerizing smile...but a deaf mute.

You see, I love challenges. I would love to experience friendship and beyond with such a girl. Dating her would require an advanced and demanding level of attention from you. You will have to communicate with a lot of writings and gesticulations. You will get fed up easily if you are not committed and patient. Could be a refreshing change from the endless chatter of certain girls. I may be wrong though.

Her refusal to attend a school for special or challenged students could be a pointer that she has a strong personality. She might be a no-nonsense type. Which makes it all the more excitingly scary.

My take: Only try to date her if you are serious. If you intend a hit and run fling, I'm pretty sure she's the type who won't blink when she cuts off you weenie with a pair of scissors.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Go ahead bro Dats call luv
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by ginawest(f): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Therock5555:
the problem is how? Communication is a determinate factor, I just wish she would have a phone where we could Whatsapp
you could drop by her school around closing time so you can walk her home,do funny things when you are with her,treat her like a sweet lady and make her feel cherished.. you can even get her a phone.I'm not an expert. this is just MHO
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Therock5555(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2016
whirlwind7:
A 19 year old. Very pretty (according to your words) With a mesmerizing smile...but a deaf mute.

You see, I love challenges. I would love to experience friendship and beyond that with such a girl. Could be a refreshing change from the endless chatter of certain girls. I may be wrong though.

Her refusal to attend a school for special or challenged students could be a pointer that she has a strong personality. She might be a no-nonsense type. Which makes it all the more exciting.

My take: Only try to date her if you are serious. If you if intend a hit and run fling, I'm pretty sure she's the type who won't blink when she cuts off you weenie with a pair of scissors.
bro, I'm really serious about the girl, the last time I had this kind of feeling was back in 2010 when I was in ss3, twas a pity I feel in love with a hoe back then

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Therock5555(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2016
ginawest:
you could drop by her school around closing time so you can walk her home,do funny things when you are with her,treat her like a sweet lady and make her feel cherished.. you can even get her a phone.I'm not an expert. this is just MHO
thanks for the kind advice, but don't you think buying her a phone might throw me into the magas clique?
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by wordbank(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Love is blind but never knew it's dumb n deaf too

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by EriSaho: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Therock5555:
You said she go to normal school so her hearing level is okay (assuming she wear hearing aids). 3 Things you should be aware of:

1) They rely on lipping. Don't talk soft normal as you do with normal people.

2) Raise your voice a bit and don't talk in distance. Always keep close.

3) You can practice hand sign language. Depends where you live, every country have different sign language. It only takes you a month to finish the basics.

When you know her well, you will understand her hearing level meaning you can determine whether if she is able to do that, this or hear etc and she will get used to your voice.
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by daveP(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2016
whirlwind7:

You see, I love challenges. I would love to experience friendship and beyond that with such a girl. Dating her would require an advanced and demanding level of attention from your part. You will have to communicate your thoughts with a lot of writing and gesticulations. You will get fed up easily if you are not committed. Could be a refreshing change from the endless chatter of certain girls. I may be wrong though.

Her refusal to attend a school for special or challenged students could be a pointer that she has a strong personality. She might be a no-nonsense type. Which makes it all the more excitingly scary.

My take: Only try to date her if you are serious. If you if intend a hit and run fling, I'm pretty sure she's the type who won't blink when she cuts off you weenie with a pair of scissors.
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Therock5555(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
EriSaho:

You said she go to normal school so her hearing level is okay (assuming she wear hearing aids). 3 Things you should be aware of:

1) They rely on lipping. Don't talk soft normal as you do with normal people.

2) Raise your voice a bit and don't talk in distance. Always keep close.

3) You can practice hand sign language. Depends where you live, every country have different sign language. It only takes you a month to finish the basics.

When you know her well, you will understand her hearing level and she will get used to your voice.
thank you sir

Well she hears nothing at all, I don't know if she read lips but I'm 80% sure she can't, I don't know hand signs at all too but I'm willing learn, I just bought an exercise book and biro grin

She usually read notes to understand what the teacher says and she can read that their books also, I've forgotten what it's called
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Babacele: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Dear Op, your story I just can't resist. it is obvious she loves you
I think most folks who talk abt love don't really understand it, but You are getting d best definition by the chemistry between u n d DD girl. You are feeling it the way she's feeling it . wonderful! a million words couldn't have explained the inaudible communication that went on between d two of you. so your first lesson :

1.Love is more audible than our speeches which make her disability NOT a barrier. she respects u more cos u are not held by any prejudice from appreciating her d way she is.
2. Of course become her friend n if possible her best friend ever. it ll make u understand her traits n background, wat she likes n dislikes. n opportunity to let her know abt u too. often u 2 may disagree but it s OK.

3 . pls every human, even worst criminals, carries a spark of God - a wonderful n creative energy that is beyond d limits of any disability. so learn d sign language n flo wt yr baby. go to places, play n work together, even if u 2 dont marry eventually, u would ve learnt a skill.

4. op stay faithful to her . a clear conscience helps u heal quickly even if she runs.... but if she trusts n love u, she may die for u. isn't that wat all noble men want?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by ebyoma(f): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2016
I agree with some of the advice here..

Op, don't tell her anything about dating yet.
I advice you make her your best friend first. take her out sometimes, and have good times together. try to know more about her.

That way she'll feel more comfortable around you and fond of you.
Then you can make your intentions known to her.

As for communication, I don't see a big deal there, just ask your sister to teach you how she communicates with her..

I wish you the best..
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by SUPERPACK: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Therock5555
pls if u love her, go for her remember love is all where there is, she was nt the cause of her disability God made her so, if you cant date her because she is deaf, that will be a bad reason, many people got married to beautiful women bt along the line they develope a disability like this. will u divorce her, the reason why they say love is blind is because we love without looking at the other persons physical characteristics and ability
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Mostwanted7: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Wife am ... You have my blessings... If you love her.... Hold her...... Support her.... Kiss her....yansh her..... In fact what am I saying

Wife her.... But that's if you truly love her
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Smellymouth: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2016
cryAs touching, emotional and sweet as this story is...

I hate to be the Spoiler here, I'm not a big fan of Love at first sight. I think it's Cosmically IMPOSSIBLE to feel Love for someone You just met. It could be Lust (Obviously, You were driven by her smile and Facial attributes), Then Admiration And Pity(You felt this because U found out She was deaf mute)..And you probably had the burning desire to takecare of her? (like finding a lost puppy or sth?)

My Advice is, You should get to know this girl. in and Out...don't Ask for A relationship yet. things might get messy.
Learn if You'd be able to cope with her shortcomings.. don't just rush into things coz of what You felt for like 3mins.

After doing all these and You still feel the same Way towards her? then, I'd say Go for it! date her!!cheesy

it sure is gonna be A Bumpy ride! And i can't wait to hear the rest of the story! Please Update us lerra abeg.!grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Mostwanted7: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:

pls if u love her, go for her remember love is all where there is, she was nt the cause of her disability God made her so, if you cant date her because she is deaf, that will be a bad reason, many people got married to beautiful women bt along the line they develope a disability like this. will u divorce her, the reason why they say love is blind is because we love without looking at the other persons physical characteristics and ability

Why do you have to quote the whole story......
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2016
That awkward moment when Estharfabian becomes Déckër overnight...
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:
That awkward moment when Estharfabian becomes Déckër overnight...
I'm not boring Michael!angry

NEVER!
Sometimes, a girl gotta be super serious! undecided tongue
Re: I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise by cruzita(f): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
don't rush into a relationship with her,take your time with her and see how far it goes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) / What's The Best Advice You'd Give Your Younger Self? / Miss Bum Bum Brazil Ass-vertising For Covid Vaccine (photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.