Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,384 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (120748 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Imagine brown backside men sitting in trees. Can't y'all find better things to do? Like watch a damn movie
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Imagine brown backside men sitting in trees. Can't y'all find better things to do? Like watch a damn movie
For where? I like the view & I get blender to make sweet cold mango juice!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Imagine brown backside men sitting in trees. Can't y'all find better things to do? Like watch a damn movie

You are wrong! sad

Its black! grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Oh and by the way people I know this is the sweetest thread right now but make una go read other 'new' threads too nah... and make sure you comment grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos:

You are wrong! sad
Its black! grin

Hahahahaha. Una go kill persin with laff!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
For where? I like the view & I get blender to make sweet cold mango juice!
A good thing snakes like playing on Mangos trees. Have fun
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi: Oh and by the way people I know this is the sweetest thread right now but make una go read other 'new' threads too nah... and make sure you comment grin
Lol...I sure get you grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos:

You are wrong! sad

Its black! grin
Except you have been dipping your backside in unrefined oil
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
A good thing snakes like playing on Mangos trees. Have fun
Please I'm warrior Nigerian... you nefa hear "Thunda, faya skatta all mine henemies?" hahahaha.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Cestmoi1(f): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
#catwalks into thread.....Hello everyone! So,who is gonna induct me?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
C'est moi:
Do you want the oga to do the induction or the boys?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
Please I'm warrior Nigerian... you nefa hear "Thunda, faya skatta all mine henemies?" hahahaha.
I no pity you. Na when snake bite you for ynash you go learn lesson
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
C'est moi:

Catwalks? Oh cats can climb so it will be me... welcome to my mango tree with sweet cold juice and possible snake suya... for the ones that get past the fire! lol
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Cestmoi1(f): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you want the oga to do the induction or the boys?
Anyone is fine by me.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
C'est moi:

Anyone is fine by me.
One of the boys don carry you.

Wey Oga Semid? He owes me an apologygrin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
I no pity you. Na when snake bite you for ynash you go learn lesson

Which kain snake be that? No be leg they dey bruise? Anyway by the time I open my bad mouth swear for the snake e go grow legs run like lizzard!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ok peeps, I'm out for a bit. off to the cinema to go and watch 'Diana'... if I can get there on time grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Cestmoi1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
One of the boys don carry you.

Wey Oga Semid? He owes me an apologygrin
lol,how do u mean?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Afam4eva(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
Ok peeps, I'm out for a bit. off to the cinema to go and watch 'Diana'... if I can get there on time grin
Was Princess Diana's life that interesting that will make them do a movie on her?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Was Princess Diana's life that interesting that will make them do a movie on her?
Interesting?
Na.
Controversial?
Yes. And with some twists and hidden mysteries.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

Catwalks? Oh cats can climb so it will be me... welcome to my mango tree with sweet cold juice and possible snake suya... for the ones that get past the fire! lol
heheheyyy...i laff like a tree monkey..
Both of you on a tree doing what?
It better be what elizabeth was doing with A Man on A Ledge.

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Royalty is always a topic that can be exploited.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
heheheyyy...i laff like a tree monkey..
Both of you on a tree doing what?
It better be what elizabeth was doing with A Man on A Ledge.

You mean like I'm in a tree trying to save someone? Nah! If persin enta tree and can't climb down I will laffing not trying to save them.
And those yeye people were not LIVING on that ledge... na waka pass they do lol
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:

And those yeye people were not LIVING on that ledge...
Yea..Yea..
I almost forgot..."you LIVE on a mango tree"
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
Yea..Yea..
I almost forgot..."you LIVE on a mango tree"
Absolutely!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
But for real; who can differentiate between Elizabeth Banks and Rachel McAdams?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
Ha, I dey fear that tree... In every tsunami film na coconut tree dey die first... even before they kill black persin. lol

Secondly would a babe prefer me to toast her with mangoes or one kain hard coconut... remember coconut = Machete! = Danger... and I'm a good boi... a very good boi.
Lol
i think the die first cos they're tall and willowy like an under fed model grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos: But for real; who can differentiate between Elizabeth Banks and Rachel McAdams?
Lol. They are not that similar naa. And Rachel McAdams seems more passive (judging from her roles) compared to Elizabeth Banks.

Emma Stone and Mila Kunis have some resemblance IMO.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Briareos: But for real; who can differentiate between Elizabeth Banks and Rachel McAdams?

Jesus. Those two wonderfully created women kiss.

One is absolutely absolutely beautiful. The other is absolutely beautiful. Now where the problem dey is that I no know which one dey absolutely absolutely beautiful. One minute I am looking at Elizabeth Banks and i'm like cool kiss dayyuumm but then I see McAdams and i'm like wow.

Oh you're talking about physical resemblance grin Rachel McAdams has like two moles (abi na beauty spots) on her face + they don't even really look alike
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol. They are not that similar naa. And Rachel McAdams seems more passive (judging from her roles) compared to Elizabeth Banks.

Emma Stone and Mila Kunis have some resemblance IMO.

I also think Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel look ridiculously alike.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

Oh you're talking about physical resemblance grin Rachel McAdams has like two moles (abi na beauty spots) on her face + they don't even really look alike
How do people differentiate btwn blonde women...?
...they all look the same to me.. :-(
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
prof800:
How do people differentiate btwn blonde women they all look the same to me.. :-(
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.