Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? (4499 Views)

The Man Who Truly Loves You Will Never Hit You / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by bebe2(f): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: In the bedroom na.ked...and the balcony wink any other time angry thunder fire u!

Lol.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2013
Me hit a woman i'd have to be extremely jobless and care too much which is not possible, not because am a gentleman, no woman is worth my time to start fighting i always have a busy lifestyle. wink
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2013
oluafolabi: What would the feminists that advocate for gender equality say about this?

I guess they want to be equal only when it comes to the 'good stuffs'.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sane women who advocate gender equality will tell you that women have no right to hit men and vice versa. Very simple.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ideally, one should never hit anyone - male or female. But certain circumstances demand strategic repayment in kind.

Getting in fisticuffs with b1tches is generally frowned upon because they are not your equals in physical strength - usually grin.

The mighty lion toys with the rat that crosses it's path (any other sh1t will mar his fearsome reputation). It's like Iron Mike Tyson Vs Bobo The Clown.

It's bullying...and bullying is so not cool.

HOWEVER... it's unfortunate that Fire-For-Fire generally appears to be the language lots of people are most fluent in. In most circumstances, I tend to do what produces results.

For the hypothetical case where some random angry b1tch slaps me in a crowded club, I'll probably stamp on your toes or give you a sharp kick to the shin grin. Of course while holding both her hands and wearing a mofucking, bigass, ídiot-smile on my face.

Furthermore, if some mad b1tch attacks my royal nuts; ladies and gentlemen all bets are OFF!!! In all sincerity, I cannot guarantee what will happen. No one attacks my family jewels and gets away without a reprisal.

Finally, its typically on a case-by-case basis really. But the best response to a woman hitting you is to DO NOTHING and walk away. It highlights how cool you are, shows you can't be dragged into her petty drama bullshít...and she will feel a strong urge to have your babies - no kidding grin.

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by bebe2(f): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
ok, lets say "hypothetically" the lady hsppen to be stronger than u and beats u silly. Wat hapoend then? cool shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Owobobrown(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
hit my mum or insult her den I go change to noob saibot, dat my own ooo
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by mccloud224(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2013
I'm sure the op would call her brother or son a "real man" if he was the victim.

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by yungryce: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2013
Olu'tokun:
The only situation close to an exception is if the guy's life is really threatened and there's nowhere to retreat to for cover. Even then, the man should only make moves to protect himself and/or to disarm her (if she's carrying a weapon). Women are not meant to be hit...no matter how nasty they get!
until my life is threatened b4 i can protect myself. Dude, d feminists really got 2 U

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by ini4brandon(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
previously id quickly say NO don't hit her.
However a scene i witnessed on sat.21st sept.adjusted my view.....
A lady in her late 30s dragged her ex guy along a major road for dumping her. her sole aim was to tear off his clothes and leave him stark naked. we all pleaded with and physically tried pull her hands off without shredding his clothes but her grasp was too firm.The guy also pleaded with us to stop her from embarassing him in front the increasing crowd. In fury she even started biting him. When he couldnt stand the humiliation anymore, the guy violently slapped,twisted and threw her to the ground and hastily boarded a keke with the lady in pursuit. DO YOU BLAME HIM?

2 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by drnoel: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
U women know how to look for trouble but remember it not the person that first starts a fight that ends it.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Dovahkiin(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
plenty hot air in this thread grin grin , most of the guys replying have never been pushed to the limit by a woman before , make we hear word abeg , as for me i haven't been pushed to the limit so i dunno yet .....

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
If you're gonna hit a woman,make sure it's her bottom you're hitting wink

If your woman makes you angry
Spank her bottom hard.make her call you DADDY

any other type of hitting is unacceptable.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Richfella: Ideally, one should never hit anyone - male or female. But certain circumstances demand strategic repayment in kind.

Getting in fisticuffs with b1tches is generally frowned upon because they are not your equals in physical strength - usually grin.

The mighty lion toys with the rat that crosses it's path (any other sh1t will mar his fearsome reputation). It's like Iron Mike Tyson Vs Bobo The Clown.

It's bullying...and bullying is so not cool.

HOWEVER... it's unfortunate that Fire-For-Fire generally appears to be the language lots of people are most fluent in. In most circumstances, I tend to do what produces results.

For the hypothetical case where some random angry b1tch slaps me in a crowded club, I'll probably stamp on your toes or give you a sharp kick to the shin grin. Of course while holding both her hands and wearing a mofucking, bigass, ídiot-smile on my face.

Furthermore, if some mad b1tch attacks my royal nuts; ladies and gentlemen all bets are OFF!!! In all sincerity, I cannot guarantee what will happen. No one attacks my family jewels and gets away without a reprisal.

Finally, its typically on a case-by-case basis really. But the best response to a woman hitting you is to DO NOTHING and walk away.[s] It highlights how cool you are, shows you can't be dragged into her petty drama bullshít...and she will feel a strong urge to have your babies - no kidding grin.
[/s]
you're very right smiley smiley
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by jmoore(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
lorretta u: If you're gonna hit a woman,make sure it's her bottom you're hitting wink

If your woman makes you angry
Spank her bottom hard.make her call you DADDY

any other type of hitting is unacceptable.

You have no idea what it feels like to be kicked at the balls. Run as far as you can to save your life if you do that to a man.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Why would I do that?
I dey craze?

But seriously it takes a crazy woman to start a physical fight with a man.

Unless it's self defense anyway
jmoore:

You have no idea what it feels like to be kicked at the balls. Run as far as you can to save your life if you do that to a man.

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Olu'tokun:
The only situation close to an exception is if the guy's life is really threatened and there's nowhere to retreat to for cover. Even then, the man should only make moves to protect himself and/or to disarm her (if she's carrying a weapon). Women are not meant to be hit...no matter how nasty they get!
smiley Your post made me smile.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Any woman that goes beyond her boundary shud be well beaten. Are we not practicing gender equality again? Then why shud a woman be treated differently?

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
tpacalipse: Any woman that goes beyond her boundary shud be well beaten. Are we not practicing gender equality again? Then why shud a woman be treated differently?
Lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
This thread is sexist. And the women on here are encouraging such open disrespect of their gender? #smh
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
fresh_dude: This thread is sexist. And the women on here are encouraging such open disrespect of their gender? #smh
Hey! kiss
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by bimbos3xy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
bebe2: ok, lets say "hypothetically" the lady hsppen to be stronger than u and beats u silly. Wat hapoend then? cool shocked cool

what a silly statement, abi you want somebody who will beat you sha.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by EzePromoe: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
What's hard in avoiding a troublesome woman when you see one undecided
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Oahray: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Never hit a good woman.
But if any woman is foolish enough to hit a man, well... Folly isn't her birthright.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Chomzy19(f): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
bimbos3xy:

what a silly statement, abi you want somebody who will beat you sha.
Hmmm, so u don't belive A babe can beat up a guy... Ur experiences are ltd shaa. It has been happening n will continue to happen

As for all those weak men who dey get power wen they see a Woman... U neva Jam Woman wey go beat u blue black, No go disgrace urself oo..cos na laff pple go use kill u
Anyman wey try that nonsense Reach my side..I go show. U say na for Barracks my papa train me... N yes I have d right to beat u wen we quarell u only have d option. Of turning ur back n walking away..Deal with it, its called GENDER EQUALITY
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Oahray: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Olu'tokun:
*rolling eyes into the sunset*
So men are meant to be hit?

As for the "no matter how nasty they get" part, it's gibberish at best.

A woman who attempts to cause physical harm or death to a man is a criminal, and no criminal is exempt from being hit (especially in self defense).

2 Likes

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Oahray: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Olutokun1: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Wu Zetian:
smiley Your post made me smile.

Your smile is making me smile...
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hey! kiss
Sup you. How's ya been?
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
fresh_dude: Sup you. How's ya been?
I'm wia u left me. angry
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Been extra extra busy sweety. Just got through with finals. I'll mail you tomorrow. Hope you're balling?
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by nipeks001(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Olu'tokun:

Your smile is making me smile...
See don mumu with low self esteem.
@topic,nobody wan die but dem one go heaven;nobody wan chop beating but dem one slap man.If any girl dare physically attack me,she go hear am o.Exception is if she is your gf,then u can act like a gentleman wink else why will u be forming gentleman 4 a random lady. sad

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
fresh_dude: Been extra extra busy sweety. Just got through with finals. I'll mail you tomorrow. Hope you're balling?
Yay!!!! Well done bubba!!! kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sexless Relationship / Any Kogi State University Romance'lander Here? Let's Meet! / The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.