Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? (4500 Views)

The Man Who Truly Loves You Will Never Hit You / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
nipeks001:
See don mumu with low self esteem.
@topic,nobody wan die but dem one go heaven;nobody wan chop beating but dem one slap man.If any girl dare physically attack me,she go hear am o.Exception is if she is your gf,then u can act like a gentleman wink else why will u be forming gentleman 4 a random lady. sad
Lmao! Ur busy dey hot o! Odiro easy...
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Olutokun1: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
nipeks001:
See don mumu with low self esteem.
@topic,nobody wan die but dem one go heaven;nobody wan chop beating but dem one slap man.If any girl dare physically attack me,she go hear am o.Exception is if she is your gf,then u can act like a gentleman wink else why will u be forming gentleman 4 a random lady. sad

It's not rocket science dude; the way you carry yourself determines the way you'd be addressed. You attract such women (those that won't mind laying their hands on you) when your self esteem is down there.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
Olu'tokun:

It's not rocket science dude; the way you carry yourself determines the way you'd be addressed. You attract such women (those that won't mind laying their hands on you) when your self esteem is down there.
LoL, you couldn't have said it any better. The dregs of the society cannot grasp that concept.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by nipeks001(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Olu'tokun:

Attract such women? undecided,dude you are not living in a cave,you are bound to encounter random people on the street, supermarket,malls and even people you are not that close with at school and place of work so it's not a matter of 'pple you are attracted to'.Pls just stop pretending already,a random lady lands you 3 mayweatheared punch and you will be looking for a place to run to undecided,I repeat I go show her say no be everyday david dey beat goliath.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by nelklyn(m): 3:22am On Sep 24, 2013
jmoore: If the lady kicks him at the balls, she should expect collateral damage.
I've always been a gentleman but when my ex kicked my balls all because she was angry...i never knew when i gave her two slaps that threw her on the bed. I must confess i felt less of a man after slapping her sha! But the pain was...
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by EdDave(m): 4:19am On Sep 24, 2013
wink
lorretta u: If you're gonna hit a woman,make sure it's her bottom you're hitting wink

If your woman makes you angry
Spank her bottom hard.make her call you DADDY

any other type of hitting is unacceptable.

Naughty...!
Pls teach me how
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2013
EdDave: wink

Naughty...!
Pls teach me how
you'll pay tuition fee first. smiley

Then we commence lessons
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yay!!!! Well done bubba!!! kiss kiss kiss
Thanks babe. Hope you killing o'er there?
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Odunharry(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2013
Fkforyou: Wat happened to Gender Equality....? cheesy
lol...i taya o...we are all equal now and we shud be treated equally..

Though i cant hit a woman bt in a case where she s holding a dangerous weapon lyk blade,knife or evn if she go carry hot water,chinekeme....d beatng no go get part 2 o...e go b lyk season film...e beta make i beat her wella than make pipu cme dy tell me sorry o,na wman do u ds.

Man and wman are equal...
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Oahray: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2013
@ben sammy, ram angry
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Serendipity: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chomzy19: U almost killed ur Youngest sister n ur parents were watching u n did not teach u a lesson u will never forget never to raise ur hand on any Woman talkless ur own sister... NAWA oo, no wonder u Consider it just wat Women advocate... U better Refine ONly weak Men beat up women (of course u can teach lil girls a lesson in manners buh u flog them as they re kids)
I'm by no means surprised at your riposte. Women are wont to resort to blackmail, it is in their character. Just listen to yourself ''only weak men beat women'', thats the apogee of blackmail, so that I will desist from beating women so as not to be thought weak.
Again, their is no scintilla of nexus between beating women and being strong. Nonsense.
Finally, check the first post and lookk at the example there and tell me what you would have done if you were a guy and in my shoes.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Olutokun1: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wu Zetian:
LoL, you couldn't have said it any better. The dregs of the society cannot grasp that concept.
Precisely!
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by EdDave(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin
lorretta u: you'll pay tuition fee first. smiley

Then we commence lessons

I got d i$$$h, mami
where u @?
Don't kip me waiting
or ama make u call me daddy...
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Chomzy19(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Serendipity:
I'm by no means surprised at your riposte. Women are wont to resort to blackmail, it is in their character. Just listen to yourself ''only weak men beat women'', thats the apogee of blackmail, so that I will desist from beating women so as not to be thought weak.
Again, their is no scintilla of nexus between beating women and being strong. Nonsense.
Finally, check the first post and lookk at the example there and tell me what you would have done if you were a guy and in my shoes.
I'm by no means resorting to blackmail (tho we tend to do that) weakness here is not ltd to physical weakness it also encompasses emotional weakness (men who can't control their tempwer. As to loose it n beat up a woman re emotionally weak) others re physically weak n can't hold it wit their fellow men buh bgin to show their power on women.

As for the scenarios, I could warn d girl in a stern tone to pick up d refuse n bey her elders nxt tym... But wat u did wasn't also bad cos I bliv u re talkin abt an adolescent girl here n u slapped her to teach her a lesson in manners.. U dint beat her up
My problem is beating ur sister(I blive she's an adolescent) up because of her 'contumacity' lyk we all weren't at one time. In our lives cotumacious, nt dt u shld leave her to continue in her rebellious ways, but watever happened to flogging her instead of using ur fists(unless u were referring to floggin wen u said beating her up) I wld also flog my lil sis if she ever tryna rude... If on d other hand ur younger sis is not a stubborn adolecent girl but a woman in d full sense... Then u re very wrong to have beat her up
Remember the topic is about Beating up WOMEN nt disciplining adolescent girls.. N I still stand dt anyman who beats up a woman is a weak man. It is not women's blackmail, it is simply a societal code borne out of d contrast in the physical strenght of men n women... Besyds after beating up a woman wat do u feel like a stong powermike?

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
I witnessed a similar scenario myself I was perplexed when the man didn't retaliate when the woman kept punching him, I admired him for that. Although I was disappointed by the woman's animalistic behaviour. Still pondering on a valid reason why a man will beat up a woman though...
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chomzy19:
My problem is beating ur sister(I blive she's an adolescent) up because of her 'contumacity' lyk we all weren't at one time. In our lives cotumacious...

The crinkum crankum grin
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
^^or if you like 'higi haga'
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
That has enveloped some ladies for a period of time now....has all d trappings of an odouniferous saga cum gargantuan gaga

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2013
BADNEAT: That has enveloped some ladies for a period of time now....has all d trappings of an odouniferous saga cum gargantuan gaga
LMAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by 50calibre(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2013
Wu Zetian:
smiley Your post made me smile.

Wow! I'm disappointed with this statement of yours, I thought you'd be against stuff like that.

What made you smile about that nonsense statement? That except a man's life is threatened, he shouldn't defend himself? So how one know when his life is threatened, you haven't seen where something as a simple as a playful blow or shove, knocks a guy to the ground & kills him? What about gender equality?

Maybe you aren't a real feminist after all
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by 50calibre(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2013
Chomzy19: Hmmm, so u don't belive A babe can beat up a guy... Ur experiences are ltd shaa. It has been happening n will continue to happen

As for all those weak men who dey get power wen they see a Woman... U neva Jam Woman wey go beat u blue black, No go disgrace urself oo..cos na laff pple go use kill u
Anyman wey try that nonsense Reach my side..I go show. U say na for Barracks my papa train me... N yes I have d right to beat u wen we quarell u only have d option. Of turning ur back n walking away..Deal with it, its called GENDER EQUALITY

The best comment from a female so far on this thread.

Guys look at this girl, she practices what she believes in, she believes in herself and principles, and willing to accept whatever fate it may bring her.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by valyzubxx(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2013
The truth is that there is a great difference between a Lady and a woman....A lady doesn't deserve to be beaten because she would never do anything that would warrant such....
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2013
50calibre:

Wow! I'm disappointed with this statement of yours, I thought you'd be against stuff like that.

What made you smile about that nonsense statement? That except a man's life is threatened, he shouldn't defend himself? So how one know when his life is threatened, you haven't seen where something as a simple as a playful blow or shove, knocks a guy to the ground & kills him? What about gender equality?

Maybe you aren't a real feminist after all
I'm so sleepy and lazy, so make do with these.

1.) Is your younger brother not equal to you?? Will you hit him the way you would hit a guy, the same size as you??
2.) Feminism do not erase the biological fact that most men are physically stronger than women.
3.) I was impressed by his moral standards. He made a personal decision not to hit a woman even when she hits him first, I am just impressed by his selflessness. I do believe both genders are equal and a woman that throws the first punch, shouldn't the shocked if she gets punched in the face.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2013
50calibre: .

The best comment from a female so far on this thread.

Guys look at this girl, she practices what she believes in, she believes in herself and principles, and willing to accept whatever fate it may bring her.

O Lord, how did I miss that! These parts are just pure gold:

Chomzy19: ... N yes I have d right to beat u wen we quarell u only have d option. Of turning ur back n walking away..Deal with it, its called GENDER EQUALITY

I see, it appears gender equality is achieved by a certain kind of compensation; a 'balancing' - like allowing people from given regions of the country to get into universities with lower JAMB scores.

Foolish me, here I was thinking equality meant holding everyone to the same standards - across board.

If you always go for your God-given right of hitting men, just know that you're classifying yourself as a 'fellow combatant' grin. Learn to resolve your problems as an adult.

"If you meet a swordsman, draw your sword. Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet" -------- Buddhist proverb.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Chomzy19(f): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2013
Richfella:

I see, it appears gender equality is achieved by a certain kind of compensation; a 'balancing' - like allowing people from given regions of the country to get into universities with lower JAMB scores.

Foolish me, here I was thinking equality meant holding everyone to the same standards - across board.

If you always go for your God-given right of hitting men, just know that you're classifying yourself as a 'fellow combatant' grin. Learn to resolve your problems as an adult.

"If you meet a swordsman, draw your sword. Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet" -------- Buddhist proverb.
Eerm wen I ws talking of men here I meant men lyk my BF/Hubby( n dts wen They extremely annoy meCos smtimes that's d only way to show u hw pissed off I am) I don't go around quarellin wit Men on d streets talk more of beating... Unless u re harassing me, nw that merits a slap
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by 50calibre(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2013
Wu Zetian:
I'm so sleepy and lazy, so make do with these.

1.) Is your younger brother not equal to you?? Will you hit him the way you would hit a guy, the same size as you??

If my younger brother hits me, or does any other thing I find inappropriate, the only thing which will determine my response, will be his age & level of maturity.

Many years ago, I once hit an older cousin of mine, and he beat me black & blue, banging my head repeatedly against an iron gate. A lesson I needed to learn, a lesson I grew to appreciate, that actions carried consequences & and except one is ready for the consequences, some actions are best avoided.

But no I won't hit him like I'd hit my mate, because he's my brother.

2.) Feminism do not erase the biological fact that most men are physically stronger than women.

A fact I've seen you on many occasions, disagree with, I've seen you counter suggestions that women were the weaker sex.

3.) I was impressed by his moral standards. He made a personal decision not to hit a woman even when she hits him first, I am just impressed by his selflessness. I do believe both genders are equal and a woman that throws the first punch, shouldn't the shocked if she gets punched in the face.

Unfortunately, not everyone has such moral standards however, I'd say because I hate criminal records & love my freedom so much, a physical altercation with a woman is one i dread like a plague, so it's most likely I won't hit a woman back if attacked first, not because I respect her as a woman (a woman who demands respect should conduct herself respectfully) but because I won't let anything stand in the way of my future ambitions but then you should know everyone has got a limit, a relentless/constant attack from a woman would definitely receive a violent response from me, definitely.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by 50calibre(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Richfella:

Exactly!
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Klinee: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2013
Chomzy19: Hmmm, so u don't belive A babe can beat up a guy... Ur experiences are ltd shaa. It has been happening n will continue to happen

As for all those weak men who dey get power wen they see a Woman... U neva Jam Woman wey go beat u blue black, No go disgrace urself oo..cos na laff pple go use kill u
Anyman wey try that nonsense Reach my side..I go show. U say na for Barracks my papa train me... N yes I have d right to beat u wen we quarell u only have d option. Of turning ur back n walking away..Deal with it, its called GENDER EQUALITY
na this ur type make me enter police cell 4 1st time. Dey claim say she get musscle say she go beat man. Wen i give am one nodding she collapse 4 ground.
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Chomzy19(f): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Klinee: na this ur type make me enter police cell 4 1st time. Dey claim say she get musscle say she go beat man. Wen i give am one nodding she collapse 4 ground.
lol... Na she oo
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by solomon111(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Olu'tokun:
The only situation close to an exception is if the guy's life is really threatened and there's nowhere to retreat to for cover. Even then, the man should only make moves to protect himself and/or to disarm her (if she's carrying a weapon). Women are not meant to be hit...no matter how nasty they get!
you won't hit a woman even when she is armed and a risk to your life?
My God!!
Where do all these morøns come from?
Re: Never Hit A Woman: IS THERE EVER AN EXCEPTION?? by Dovahkiin(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2013
Olu'tokun:
The only situation close to an exception is if the guy's life is really threatened and there's nowhere to retreat to for cover. Even then, the man should only make moves to protect himself and/or to disarm her (if she's carrying a weapon). Women are not meant to be hit...no matter how nasty they get!

U are living in a fantasy world , id like to see u in a situation like this IRL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Secrecy Is Killing But I Love Him. / Holy Cow!!! This Woman Must Have The Biggest Pu**y Ever (PICS) / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.