Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) (1843 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by GODWINGODSON(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
A friend of mine told me this i:
She's 15 and am 17 but our respective families are at war over a stupid land i haven't express my feelings to her yet but i feel she does love me i don't see as a girl i'll like 2 be my girlfriend but as the one i want to spend the rest of my life with
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Andyblaze: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
Guy just disvirgin her and move on. Dont think abt love. Be a player. Its more exciting!
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Enegod(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
k

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Exponental(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: Guy just disvirgin her and move on. Dont think abt love. Be a player. Its more exciting!
what rubbish is dat above... agbaya oshi!
@15 n 17, remain friends n focus on ur future career. More than 95% of relationship @ ur ages dont last. Be good friends n hope for d best. There are many people waiting to marry successful people (either male or female).
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by zeb04(f): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Andyblaze: Guy just disvirgin her and move on. Dont think abt love. Be a player. Its more exciting!
am I disapointd?... No cz sm guys r uselesly useless
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by pasqal09: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Y does dis story remind me of romeo and juliet?
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by GODWINGODSON(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Exponental:
what rubbish is dat above... agbaya oshi!
@15 n 17, remain friends n focus on ur future career. More than 95% of relationship @ ur ages dont last. Be good friends n hope for d best. There are many people waiting to marry successful people (either male or female).
Can't do without her
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Exponental(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
GODWINGODSON:
Can't do without her
u can.
Wat if u gain admission into diff schls?
Wat if her parents relocate?
Wat if u or she gets a scholarship outside dis country?
Wat if her aunty in anoda state wants her to stay with u?
Wat if she says she is not interested or in love with u anymore?
Dont compromise ur future cos of a woman, if she succeeds in life n u dont, she will look for her type of man (a man dat suites her class).

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by mecussey(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^^ simple, boy get that into your head. You will meet so many women before 30. Take this one as the 1st
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
15 and 17 undecided

grin grin
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Stunner1(f): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2013
pls go and read ur books biko angry
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Tyche(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Op, do we look like children in your eyes?
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
GODWINGODSON: A friend of mine told me this i:
She's 15 and am 17 but our respective families are at war over a stupid land i haven't express my feelings to her yet but i feel she does love me i don't see as a girl i'll like 2 be my girlfriend but as the one i want to spend the rest of my life with

17 and 15 .. Did you write Jamb?.. Did you pass?.. What do you envisage for you future?.. I think those should be the very important questions in your life right now and not this undecided undecided
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ op go and read your books, as in study really hard, women ll hunt you when you are successful,

There's time for everything, i dont even know where my 1st girl is, small pikin. Lmfao and Smh.
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by veave(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
first of all... who gave you d@ fone? eh? when i was you age, i was reading my books...
'draws his ears'...
if you fail, i will send you to go and learn mechanic...

'draws his ears harder'
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Too much movies...............................

Sorry for being so direct.... Guy chill I want you to sit down and think about your life, cus honestly I don't think you are doing such....

BUT wait

IS this Nigerian ROMEO and JULIET?? grin grin Which kin of war with families?? grin grin
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by veave(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
first of all, who gave you that fone? eh?
'draws his ears'
if you fail your exams, i will send you to learn mechanic.

'draws his ears harder'

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by wasak(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
įŋţęŗŋęţ.....
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
GODWINGODSON: A friend of mine told me this i:

do what u want, its ur life.
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by GODWINGODSON(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
veave: first of all, who gave you that fone? eh?
'draws his ears'
if you fail your exams, i will send you to learn mechanic.

'draws his ears harder'
Your father's mechanic shop right your inheritance from your father
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by GODWINGODSON(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
ReineViolet: Too much movies...............................

Sorry for being so direct.... Guy chill I want you to sit down and think about your life, cus honestly I don't think you are doing such....

BUT wait

IS this Nigerian ROMEO and JULIET?? grin grin Which kin of war with families?? grin grin
Don't play with me movies ha Aint playing
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by GODWINGODSON(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Money Soldier: @ op go and read your books, as in study really hard, women ll hunt you when you are successful,

There's time for everything, i dont even know where my 1st girl is, small pikin. Lmfao and Smh.
It's obvious u not smart fourth world country and stuff
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
GODWINGODSON:
Don't play with me movies ha Aint playing

Okay young boy, let's get serious. If you really believe she's your wife, you should let time works its magic in your lives- you and the girl. In as much as I want to tell you to get your head out of your a**, I wouldn't want to discourage you cause no one knows the future.
If you are truly serious about this and you did not come here to create this for fun, calm down and think it through. Don't just assume because of a strong conviction. Don't also listen to what society says about when a guy believes a girl is going to be his wife, then it's true. You need to think it through. Now is not the time to be looking for wives. Concentrate on your studies and making yourself a better person, still have her in mind and since she is your 'wife', don't leave her behind in anything you do. Then with time, you will find out if its really true.

Thats all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
have you sat for JAMB.?
Re: Am In Love With Her(i Believe She's My Wife) by GODWINGODSON(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
okpara ugo: have you sat for JAMB.?
Yeah last year with ur mom

(1) (Reply)

10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart / Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? / 8 Things You Must Never Do With Your Ex – Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.