Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

A Question For All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For All. (772 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For All. by moyarhtohbadt(f): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2013
Someone asked me a question recently,so I decided to ask my fellow NLs..

Would you date or marry someone who is wealthy but has a very low libido nd is sexually inactive OR someone who is poor but has a high libido and is sexually active?
Re: A Question For All. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Why do you wanna know my choice? undecided
your threads just dey everywhere for romance, abeg easy.
ASUU u don try jor pity this girl once
Re: A Question For All. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2013
I'll marry someone I'll live with. Someone understanding, loving and caring. Someone who'll be a good mother to my kids, and wife to me. That is the most important thing. Sex doesn't last forever. One day, you'll both grow old and get tired of sex, what happens then?

Look at yourself 50 years from now and look at this thread you created again.
Re: A Question For All. by RINE1: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2013
moyarh.toh.badt:
someone who is poor but has a high libido and is sexually active?
will you marry his wealth or
Re: A Question For All. by MrsChima(f): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
Too late for me. lipsrsealed
Re: A Question For All. by UyiIredia(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
I prefer the first.
Re: A Question For All. by UyiIredia(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
sexkillz: I'll marry someone I'll live with. Someone understanding, loving and caring. Someone who'll be a good mother to my kids, and wife to me. That is the most important thing. Sex doesn't last forever. One day, you'll both grow old and get tired of sex, what happens then?

There's no guarantee anyone will live out this year talkless of 50 years, neither is there any guarantee that such a person who lives will be in a good state to look at this thread, or that there would still be a thread to look at: sorry to bust your thinking but the possibility of death at anytime is reason why some revel in the moment.
Re: A Question For All. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Can you ever bust my thinking? If you don't understand what I wrote, ask. Now, where did I ask anyone to look at this thread in 50 years?
Re: A Question For All. by zeb04(f): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
sexkillz: I'll marry someone I'll live with. Someone understanding, loving and caring. Someone who'll be a good mother to my kids, and wife to me. That is the most important thing. Sex doesn't last forever. One day, you'll both grow old and get tired of sex, what happens then?

. Ah sexkill is maturing

1 Like

Re: A Question For All. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
zeb04: . Ah sexkill is maturing
Re: A Question For All. by UyiIredia(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
sexkillz: Can you ever bust my thinking? If you don't understand what I wrote, ask. Now, where did I ask anyone to look at this thread in 50 years?

Where did you ask ! You have comprehension issues. Go back and reread what you wrote, especially the last statement.
Re: A Question For All. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Where did you ask ! You have comprehension issues. Go back and reread what you wrote, especially the last statement.
What makes a thread if not the topic? Where was the topic formed if not in her head? If I ask a creator of a topic to project 50 years from now and look at what she created, must it be the physical thread?
Re: A Question For All. by moyarhtohbadt(f): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
I luv this
Re: A Question For All. by UyiIredia(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
sexkillz: What makes a thread if not the topic? Where was the topic formed if not in her head? If I ask a creator of a topic to project 50 years from now and look at what she created, must it be the physical thread?

Kayi ! I dey laff ! Wetin the thread go turn ? Spiritual abi ? U need deliverance. At least ur head correct small, I for say if u no see ur mistake.
Re: A Question For All. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Kayi ! I dey laff ! Wetin the thread go turn ? Spiritual abi ? U need deliverance. At least ur head correct small, I for say if u no see ur mistake.
You have a problem, but you are yet to figure it out. It'll be nice if you do, and fast.
Re: A Question For All. by Exponental(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmmn.... Sex n libido are d criteria for determining women's choice for men. E no go better for ASUU STRIKE...
Re: A Question For All. by switdil(f): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
As for me
I want a man that's is wealthy and has high libido
I want it all grin
Re: A Question For All. by Chemiefatie(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wealth is not everything even though it will be essential. Whatever rock your boat just choose it. As far as you will be able to have kids, then libido wont matter much.
Re: A Question For All. by cinammon(f): 12:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Lol @Uyi iredia I think u shud read what he posted again...i believe he's asking d OP to envisage ha self being in ha fifties nd wit dt mindset review d this thread. .Not comin bac here in 50 yrs.

(1) (Reply)

103-year-old Man Marries His 99-year-old Bride / Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients / See Beautiful Photo From Olusola And Olajumoke Engagement Party!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.