Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : (5408 Views)

Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... / Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

You dey mind am?

I can't believe sisters are want to go out and PLAY!!!
Why is it that gurls don't like to be treated as toddlers.
Every girl likes to feel like a grown-up . . . . . . And when they now grow-up, they wanna be young again.
Stilly, don't move too ahead of your time. Learn to walk step by step. grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by henry007(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
abeg its those ones dat are treated like babies dat worse pass oh saint at home ashii outsidel streets of allen
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by onyinye2(f): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
@topic

i truly dont know. my male friends are notorious playas but when it comes to they sistahs, they become freaking G.I. Joe.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

I can't believe sisters are want to go out and PLAY!!!
Why is it that girls don't like to be treated as toddlers.

Do boys like being treated as  toddlers? Do tell, please.

Every girl likes to feel like a grown-up . . . . . . And when they now grow-up, they want to be young again.
Stilly, don't move too ahead of your time. Learn to walk step by step. grin cheesy

Look at this boy oo!!!! A brother breathing on your neck is definitely not among the things you wish to witness again in your old age, please.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2008
J, it's just the fact that everyone wants some level of freedom. Sooner or later she'll still catch up with the world so. . . wink
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

J, it's just the fact that everyone wants some level of freedom. Sooner or later she'll still catch up with the world so. . . wink

I agree but i won't stand back and watch when i see a potential disaster looming.
Imagine a guy i have known as a don juan ripping women's hearts for fun wooing ma sister . . . .
U expect me to fold ma hands and let things play out. . . . . . . No way!!!!
Women have more to lose and this is the reason why brothers PROTECT.

P.S. If u have me as a brother(younger) playing around with women. . . . .
What have we got to lose? I cannot even get pregnant in the worst case scenario. tongue

stillwater:

Do boys like being treated as toddlers? Do tell, please.

Nobody likes being treated as a toddler but women take it more as an offence than men. Why?

Look at this boy oo!!!! A brother breathing on your neck is definitely not among the things you wish to witness again in your old age, please.

Like i have said, your brother is a hero.
U might be breast-feeding a tot now if he didn't intervene that fateful evening. tongue
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
J, I agree with you. On the other hand it depends on her you talk to her about it 'cause you don't want her sneakin out and bleeping her brains out grin
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

J, I agree with you. On the other hand it depends on her you talk to her about it 'cause you don't want her sneakin out and bleeping her brains out grin

It is when u talk to her about it that they feel OFFENDED. . . . .
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
so what d'u do? Beat her
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by StephenP(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
@topic, I guess it's our natural instinct to protect those close to us.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Nobody likes being treated as a toddler but women take it more as an offence than men. Why?

I don't think women take it as an offence than men, I don't like it that's all. tongue

Like i have said, your brother is a hero.
You might be breast-feeding a tot now if he didn't intervene that fateful evening. tongue

You mind is ever ready to conjure up nonsense tongue If I should go with your logic, I ought to be breatfeeding uncountable number of children right now because I had conversations with guys tongue
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

so what d'u do? Beat her

Nah. . . . . .Just make her realise she is choosing the path she should refuse. cool

stillwater:

You mind is ever ready to conjure up nonsense tongue If I should go with your logic, I ought to be breatfeeding uncountable number of children right now because I had conversations with guys tongue

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. cheesy
Stilly, no war tonight. We signed a CEASEFIRE pact yesterday. tongue
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Nah. . . . . .Just make her realise she is choosing the path she should refuse. cool

By talking to her, right? tongue
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

By talking to her, right? tongue

Group talking. . . . .Bring all the major playas in the hood to ur crib and discuss gurls and their gullibility.
If she loves herself, she would change her mind.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. cheesy
Stilly, no war tonight. We signed a CEASEFIRE pact yesterday. tongue

No we didn't cheesy
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

No we didn't cheesy

Well then. . . .
Gimme few minutes to check my ammo and roll out the CALVARY. wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Group talking. . . . .Bring all the major playas in the hood to your crib and discuss girls and their gullibility.
If she loves herself, she would change her mind.

Lmao cheesy
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2008
@ Radiant,

Seriously, it works.
I mean . . . . . .the gurl in question was in the middle asking various questions and guys were just telling her what it is. . .
Although, some stubborn gurls would still forge ahead and get shagged but the likelihood is almost NIL.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by onyinye2(f): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2008
some of you fellas sound a lil hypocritical.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2008
onyinye2:

some of you fellas sound a little hypocritical.

They're talking about protecting their sisters but not denying being with other girls. What's not clear?
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2008
Jackal:

@ Radiant,

Seriously, it works.
I mean . . . . . .the girl in question was in the middle asking various questions and guys were just telling her what it is. . .
Although, some stubborn girls would still forge ahead and get shagged but the likelihood is almost NIL.

You're right. I live with my brother and I know what him and his friends spew in my presence embarassed I agree on that.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2008
Radiant:

You're right. I live with my brother and I know what him and his friends spew in my presence embarassed I agree on that.

Trust me, thats the ONLY way to keep a wayward chic in check.
By 16, u musta learnt every known trick by HEART. . . . . so when lame guys come with the same tricks, u just smile and watch their MUMUness. grin
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by onyinye2(f): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2008
Jackal:

Trust me, thats the ONLY way to keep a wayward chic in check.
By 16, u musta learnt every known trick by HEART. . . . . so when lame guys come with the same tricks, u just smile and watch their MUMUness. grin

for once i gotta agree with your response.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2008
J, bet u a good brova tongue
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2008
Jackal:

Well then. . . .
Gimme few minutes to check my ammo and roll out the CALVARY. wink wink wink

I'm already at the war front, you're still checking on your ammo, pathetic!!!!!!! cheesy tongue
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwater:

I'm already at the war front, you're still checking on your ammo, pathetic!!!!!!! cheesy tongue

I didn't even know we were supposed to meet on the battlefield tonight.
Le Chacal was sun-bathing when i got ur message that it's SHOWTIME.
Anyways, ma foot-soldiers are ready to ROLL on ur command. tongue grin

Radiant:

J, bet u a good brova tongue

I try. wink
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 24, 2008
Jackal:

I didn't even know we were supposed to meet on the battlefield tonight.
Le Chacal was sun-bathing when i got your message that it's SHOWTIME.
Anyways, ma foot-soldiers are ready to ROLL on your command. tongue grin

I try. wink

Foot soldiers? You mean those elves with eight fingers and toes rspectively. Just a puff of air from my mouth would throw them out into space. tongue
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwater:

Foot soldiers? You mean those elves with eight fingers and toes rspectively. Just a puff of air from my mouth would throw them out into space. tongue

Ma foot-soldiers are flying wraiths. . . . . .I got guns, grenades, RPGs, assault rifles and German tanks.
Are u ready for WAR?? cheesy
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Radiant(f): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2008
Aight me pals. . we see tmrw. Still, you got me back. wink J, you can fight alone tongue Nyt Nyt kiss
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Jackal(m): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2008
Radiant:

Aight me pals. . we see tmrw. Still, you got me back. wink J, you can fight alone tongue Nyt Nyt kiss

Rad, u of all people
I thunk we have an alliance. . . . grin cheesy
Talk to u later. cool

Anyways, Le Chacal fights alone. . . . .Stilly can bring it on.
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2008
Radiant:

" kiss kiss kiss kiss Sleep tight.

Jackal:

Ma foot-soldiers are flying wraiths. . . . . .I got guns, grenades, RPGs, assault rifles and German tanks.
Are u ready for WAR?? cheesy

I've got radioactive chemicals with half lives that would drain your entire system  at the bat of an eyelid. What Saddam Hussein did to the Kurds would not be compared to what I'll do to your chicken hide. tongue
Re: Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : by TOH(f): 12:49am On Jun 24, 2008
still, I will fund your war grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Popular In -Demand Women / What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) / VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.