Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! (20967 Views)

Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by fuckluv(f): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
REALITY101: Sorry man but this ish is boring.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
@freezy

I appreciate the effort and I am sure others do too. However, I think it unwise to take pictures while driving on an obviously dangerous road. All it takes is a few seconds of inattention and bad things happen. Why didn't you get a friend to travel with you and take the pictures? It would have been safer and the pictures of better quality.

Anyways, thanks and I hope you enjoyed your stay in Ibadan. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by redcliff: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
nekaa: how e concien you ehn? I saw it on new. And no punny intended buh this is not a potential front page topic, you should know I know that...

I guess you now know u dont have predictive powers. Tsk.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Godson201333(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Na back sit you dey abi na you dey take picture and driving? grin grin
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Capableben(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]WAIT OOOOOO/ ARE U DRIVING NI
BRO U BAFFLE ME ......PLS CONCENTRATE NEXTTIME ......[b]WAIT OOOOOO/ ARE U DRIVING NI
BRO U BAFFLE ME ......PLS CONCENTRATE NEXTTIME ......[/b]WAIT OOOOOO/ ARE U DRIVING NI
BRO U BAFFLE ME ......PLS CONCENTRATE NEXTTIME ......
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by horlah005: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Haba ! U too should try 2concentrate next time o when u type

***winks***
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by horlah005: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
REALITY101: Sorry man but this ish is boring.

Don't blame him
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by IdeaIsNeed: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Love this. Thanks for your photos, those of us not in Nigeria always welcome current pics. And the narrative was pleasant too. Glad you arrived safely, wish you a safe return
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by tobyharwe(m): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2013
you are driving and taking pix at the same time(the angle of shots taken shows that they come from the drivers side) ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!you are building an mfm church beside a filling station,u dey spread mat for express road. pele pele oh
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by koruji(m): 3:23am On Sep 24, 2013
@OP Great pictures. Wished I took pictures like these about three weeks ago when I passed through that terrible road.
Your pictures provide good pictorial evidence of my point in another thread, where GEJ's people were reconstructing the Lagos-Ibadan road online by subterfuge. What I saw on that road were about 10-15 RCC workers shuffling feet on less than 1 km of their section of the road - no real work was going on, they were moving around like they really were there to show up.

That "GEJ bootlicker" said I was praying for the road not to be finished - when asked them to to wait for it to be finished before showing us pictures of less than a kilometer of some movement on the existing road, instead of mixing RCC signs with JB trucks. That is not how you construct a 5-lane each way road. The fact is there is nothing to write home about being done on that road, as far as construction or even rehabilitation is concerned. That is the unmitigated truth!!!

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Numerouuuno: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2013
There is nothing boring about this thread,all the kids complaining should just tell us their data would be exhausted if they view it cos the page is large.
@freezy, nice pictures of our bad roads.
Nice ride too.
Hope you had an awesome trip.
Pls,next time you're travelling,don't drive and snap.
Find a friend to do that for you if you really want to.
Please,Be WISE and goodluck to you.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2013
Lyk seriously, what made me click on this post was i thought u made d trip by foot. But seeing u used a car and posting all those bullshi.t crap made me realised nigeria really need 2 go on a state of emergency (especially in d unemployment sector) . Truly, unemployment is a bad thing. Can make a full grown man post some babylike stuff lyk dis. No offence meant
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by write2obi(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2013
If this can make front page, why can't this?

www.nairaland.com/1451201/nairalanders-birthday-today-24th-sept
Atleast una they see my cute face

*just a Birthday wish*
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by eaglechild: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2013
Most boring thread this month.
Sorry op, just a fact.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by freezy(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2013
Holuwahphemy: Lyk seriously, what made me click on this post was i thought u made d trip by foot. But seeing u used a car and posting all those bullshi.t crap made me realised nigeria really need 2 go on a state of emergency (especially in d unemployment sector) . Truly, unemployment is a bad thing. Can make a full grown man post some babylike stuff lyk dis. No offence meant
^^^

^^^^

Errr... your grammar deserves an immediate declaration of a state of emergency in tutoring of the English language in Nigeria. cheesy

If also you cannot decipher that the purpose of the post was not to entertain but to educate and clarify the state of that particular road based on the various arguements that have been on-going on nairaland, your education is a waste... No offence.

Lastly, if you think someone that drives a W203 (google is your friend) in such an avante garde condition is unemployed, instead of the fact that he took a major risk to clarify stuff that is beneficial to users of that road, and Nigerians in general, then cosmic powers are dancing 'skelewu' with your destiny.

Too many kids on Nairaland. Eiish!!

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Trev(f): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2013
Freezy!!! Awesome pictures! i soo love travelling by road. Your pictures told a story that can be interpreted in so many ways depending on what the viewer sees. Thank you for sharing. cheesy
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by ketoprofen(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2013
akpomeme: Was in ibadan this weekend too. Annoying sites... ibadan is filled with beggars. Shamelessly, able body men and women well dressed go dey beg.

are u telling me abt ibadan, d one that has been a capital for decades ? *smh*
All SW places are boring and shanty-like. I dont know what is sucking their money.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by freezy(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2013
Trev: Freezy!!! Awesome pictures! i soo love travelling by road. Your pictures told a story that can be interpreted in so many ways depending on what the viewer sees. Thank you for sharing. cheesy

Thanks. That was some refreshing perspective. Numero uuuno, Koruji, Idealsneed . Thanks guys.
I know what I did was risky, but there was the need to clarify the current state of the road.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Holuwahphemy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
freezy: ^^^

^^^^

Errr... your grammar deserves an immediate declaration of a state of emergency in tutoring of the English language in Nigeria. cheesy

If also you cannot decipher that the purpose of the post was not to entertain but to educate and clarify the state of that particular road based on the various arguements that have been on-going on nairaland, your education is a waste... No offence.

Lastly, if you think someone that drives a W203 (google is your friend) in such an avante garde condition is unemployed, instead of the fact that he took a major risk to clarify stuff that is beneficial to users of that road, and Nigerians in general, then cosmic powers are dancing 'skelewu' with your destiny.

Too many kids on Nairaland. Eiish!!
You think i'll tell u what you wanted 2 hear? 2 say kudos 2 ur stup.idity? 2 cheer d crap you call write up? Mehn dis country sha. Driving a car does'nt mean u own it man. I culd drive my dads car nd still tell people i own it nd even if u own it, God knws frm which source. You had beta start praying, 'cos Your photo is being used by your enemy 2 fan herself. Smh.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by freezy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Holuwahphemy: You think i'll tell u what you wanted 2 hear? 2 say kudos 2 ur stup.idity? 2 cheer d crap you call write up? Mehn dis country sha. Driving a car does'nt mean u own it man. I culd drive my dads car nd still tell people i own it nd even if u own it, God knws frm which source (Are you kidding me?). You had beta start praying, 'cos Your photo is being used by your enemy 2 fan herself. Smh.

Wait o... is that all you could summon as a rebuttal? shocked I was right. Little or no intelligence. undecided

Such that we do not get mixed up and folks don't know who the actual dullard is, I'll stop giving you a response. You may convince me to do otherwise when your grammar is fixed.

Cheers mate.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Holuwahphemy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
freezy:

Wait o... is that's all you could summon as a rebuttal? shocked I was right. Little or no intelligence. undecided

Such that we do not get mixed up and folks don't know who the actual dullard is, I'll stop giving you a response. You may convince me to do otherwise when your grammar is fixed.

Cheers mate.

If you are talking about the way i spelt those words, you better stop playing around. Because, that is the way i write when chatting. And if not, i guess it's up to you to get me lectured. Thank you sir. I'm bored already, don't add more!
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by ayde: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@freezy..you funny die o! See all the powerful powerful "esi" (reply) you dey give dis boy cheesy..they got me cracking up.

It's very obvious he was just trolling undecided

freezy:

Wait o... is that all you could summon as a rebuttal? shocked I was right. Little or no intelligence. undecided

Cheers mate.

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by freezy(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2013
^^^
grin grin grin
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by mafioso47(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Holuwahphemy: Lyk seriously, what made me click on this post was i thought u made d trip by foot. But seeing u used a car and posting all those bullshi.t crap made me realised nigeria really need 2 go on a state of emergency (especially in d unemployment sector) . Truly, unemployment is a bad thing. Can make a full grown man post some babylike stuff lyk dis. No offence meant
hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass / Porsche Cayenne vs Lexus RX350 vs BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 vs Acura MDX / Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.