Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150876 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
imperiouxx:

Im Shocked !!! cry cry cry cry cry This is awfull.... [/b]WHY ? Jesus WHY ?[b]
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hahahahahaahahahahaha. And the truth is slowly coming out. I wanted to post this in response to an earlier post, but I think it's quite apt now.

Some people only see what they want to see and bigots will only see the worst in others.

A bigoted atheist will only accept the negative attributes of religion and will keep bringing it up, while ignoring any positive attributes (you can only be a true believe if you accept and practice their own interpretation of religion).

Same way a bigoted christian will only see the negatives in other religions (and other sects: protestants vs catholics, pentecostals vs established churches, etc) and ignore any positive attributes (you can only be a true muslim if you are a terrorist. You can only be a true catholic if you worship Mary. You can only be a true pentecostal if you pay tithes to a thieving pastor).

Same way a bigoted muslim will only see the negatives in other religions and ignore any positive attributes (if you are a christian woman then you must be a prostitute or sex maniac. Your pastor must be a thief, etc).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
naptu2:

Hello bro. What offer? What thread?

HERE......

https://www.nairaland.com/1452256/interested-moderating-section/9
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: If Moslems were serious about dissociating themselves from terrorism. They would excommunicate terrorist leaders and any imam that preaches hate. Do they do so ? Nope how many times have u been near a mosque? All u hear is the bible is fake, Christians are going to hell , beware of Christians etc. Have u ever been near a church? Do they even mention Islam? All u hear is love love and love. That's the difference . So again moslems should apologize to non Moslems and flush out the devils living in their midst. If they don't they should proudly bear their label of terrorists
You have not even step your foot inside any mosque and you are ranting rubbish here...for your info the boko haramist have killed many Islamic clerics condemning the sect.

And talking of your love preaching in churches reading christians posts in this thread does not demonstrates any love to fellow human...imagine someone said all muslim are terrorist and they should be killed, is that your love?

Have you heard of Dr Alan clifford a pastor in norwich city, preaches hate against Islam/muslims in his church. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
naptu2: Hahahahahaahahahahaha. And the truth is slowly coming out. I wanted to post this in response to an earlier post, but I think it's quite apt now.

Some people only see what they want to see and bigots will only see the worst in others.

A bigoted atheist will only accept the negative attributes of religion and will keep bringing it up, while ignoring any positive attributes (you can only be a true believe if you accept and practice their own interpretation of religion).

Same way a bigoted christian will only see the negatives in other religions (and other sects: protestants vs catholics, pentecostals vs established churches, etc) and ignore any positive attributes (you can only be a true muslim if you are a terrorist. You can only be a true catholic if you worship Mary. You can only be a true pentecostal if you pay tithes to a thieving pastor).

Same way a bigoted muslim will only see the negatives in other religions and ignore any positive attributes (if you are a christian woman then you must be a prostitute or sex maniac. Your pastor must be a thief, etc).
Lol..! grin true bro
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
naptu2: Hahahahahaahahahahaha. And the truth is slowly coming out. I wanted to post this in response to an earlier post, but I think it's quite apt now.

[size=14pt]THANK GOD, There are people like you in the world who SEE reason, and don't judge others by the action of a few. My faith is finally restored in humanity.[/size]
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Thanks to the KDF (kenya defence force) and all the security organs that gallantly put their lives on the line of fire for this great country Kenya and also to the thousands of Kenyan citizens who donated blood to their injured brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
the operation

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
born2fuck: you have shown a true example of fulani man, fulani no dey die easily, they can fight and argue and they are very stubborn. I know say you no gree at all, fulani no dey gree.

You see ^^^ Hypocrasy? Accusing someone of not conceding to a topic whilst holding his stance on the very issue.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Waridi: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
pendo89:

EL-SHABAB TERRORIST,TAKEN ONE OF YOUR MANY ID'S AFTER AFRICA-DOWN ? HUH? TOLD YA THIS COULD BE SAMANTHA'S BF ON YOUR FORUM.

CATCH YOUR FUN HERE,BUT I WELCOME YOU TO POST YOUR INCITING TRASH ON A KENYAN FORUM.

KINDLY INBOX AND I WILL GIVE YOU OUR FORUM LINK IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE TERRORIST ENOUGH.DON'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE JUST POST YOUR OPEN MIND AND ENGAGE KENYANS ON THEIR PLATFORM.

WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE IS AN ACT OF COWARDICE BECAUSE YOU GOT NO KENYANS BOTHERING YOU.

KARIBU.

Don't mind this emaciated ghostly looking Somali warrior going about bragging here and resurrecting in many different names everytime Seun kicks him off the forum. Hasn't he found the 72 Vir.gins in h.e.l.l already?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: If Moslems were serious about dissociating themselves from terrorism. They would excommunicate terrorist leaders and any imam that preaches hate. Do they do so ? Nope how many times have u been near a mosque? All u hear is the bible is fake, Christians are going to hell , beware of Christians etc. Have u ever been near a church? Do they even mention Islam? All u hear is love love and love. That's the difference . So again moslems should apologize to non Moslems and flush out the devils living in their midst. If they don't they should proudly bear their label of terrorists
You have a good point there. I did my Youth Service in the norther part of Nigeria, a predominantly muslim community, I noticed that they spend more time discrediting the teachings of christianity than they spend on teaching Islam itself. Why won't there be hate?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Scun: You have a good point there. I did my Youth Service in the norther part of Nigeria, a predominantly muslim community, I noticed that they spend more time discrediting the teachings of christianity than they spend on teaching Islam itself. Why won't there be hate?

Wait, and you know this how when you have never stepped foot in a Mosque before?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Wait, and you know this how when you have never stepped foot in a Mosque before?
How are you sure of that? Did you read what you quoted at all?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 4:50am On Sep 27, 2013
tintingz: You have not even step your foot inside any mosque and you are ranting rubbish here...for your info the boko haramist have killed many Islamic clerics condemning the sect.

And talking of your love preaching in churches reading christians posts in this thread does not demonstrates any love to fellow human...imagine someone said all muslim are terrorist and they should be killed, is that your love?

Have you heard of Dr Alan clifford a pastor in norwich city, preaches hate against Islam/muslims in his church. smiley

Oh shut up - you always have a way of turning the issue around. Were the attackers Christians, Buddist, Catholics or Hindus? You had Islamic Muslims like your brothers up north in Nigeria that killed non-muslims. Which "Christian" have you seen that will go to a mosque and start killing people?

Your ignorance or out right denial is pathetic
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

And we have to step foot in a mosque to know the teachings of Islam? Dude, we have the Quran, the Hadith, the Sunna and history. Does any Islamic scholar know more than Mohammad?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis:

And we have to step foot in a mosque to know the teachings of Islam? Dude, we have the Quran, the Hadith, the Sunna and history. Does any Islamic scholar know more than Mohammad?

What we here in the North is that Christian churches are constantly preaching bad things about Mosques, from what I can garner from this thread it appears to be true. Now point me to a thread on here where Muslims are putting (if you guys truly are Christians, think about that word thoroughly)
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:14am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

What we here in the North is that Christian churches are constantly preaching bad things about Mosques, from what I can garner from this thread it appears to be true. Now point me to a thread on here where Muslims are putting (if you guys truly are Christians, think about that word thoroughly)

Another Muslim apologist with no brain. Who are the ones spreading hate in the North?

1. Do Christians BOMB mosques in the North
2. Do Christians attack shopping malls in other countries and kill non Christians

Whenever, we speak the truth about Islam - you call us hate mongers, bigots and all the other names you can come up with. Yet, you never want to admit that Islam has an ugly side that is still hunting and hurting it today. From Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Egypt, the entire Middle East all the way to Kenya where innocent people are killed like Chickens because they don't believe in Mohammad's religion.

You don't see all that, yet you come here and tell us that Christians are the ones spreading hate. angry

For you to be honest and tackle the issue - you will totally ignore what we are saying and run off in another direction with words like "Christians are violent too". Read the thread again - was it Christians that attacked the mall? Is it Christians in Egypt that are killing Christians and burning their churches? Is it Christians in Syria where Shias and Sunnis are killing themselves left and right?

I ask that you be honest and tackle this issue with integrity and some honesty if you have any

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Y MUST I STEP A FOOT THERE? GOD FORBID BAD TIN.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis:

Another Muslim apologist with no brain. Who are the ones spreading hate in the North?

1. Do Christians BOMB mosques in the North
2. Do Christians attack shopping malls in other countries and kill non Christians

Whenever, we speak the truth about Islam - you call us hate mongers, bigots and all the other names you can come up with. Yet, you never want to admit that Islam has an ugly side that is still hunting and hurting it today. From Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Egypt, the entire Middle East all the way to Kenya where innocent people are killed like Chickens because they don't believe in Mohammad's religion.

You don't see all that, yet you come here and tell us that Christians are the ones spreading hate. angry

For you to be honest and tackle the issue - you will totally ignore what we are saying and run off in another direction with words like "Christians are violent too". Read the thread again - was it Christians that attacked the mall? Is it Christians in Egypt that are killing Christians and burning their churches? Is it Christians in Syria where Shias and Sunnis are killing themselves left and right?

I ask that you be honest and tackle this issue with integrity and some honesty if you have any

You do realize that Boko Haram are not Muslims? They have killed more Muslims than Christians so get your facts straight.

If you truly are a Christian, then ask yourself does your saviour behave the way you behave? Work on yourself before showing your bigoted heart. Because at the end in judgement day, the Lord will judge us for what is in our heart. Try to cleanse all evil that is there, because right now you sound like a person full of hatred.

To answer you question Christians destroying Mosques: www.nairaland.com/479124/christian-youths-attack-muslims-taraba
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 5:45am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis:

Oh shut up - you always have a way of turning the issue around. Were the attackers Christians, Buddist, Catholics or Hindus? You had Islamic Muslims like your brothers up north in Nigeria that killed non-muslims. Which "Christian" have you seen that will go to a mosque and start killing people?

Your ignorance or out right denial is pathetic
You should be the one to shut up

Christian Youths Attack Muslims In Taraba, Demolish Mosque!
www.nairaland.com/479124/christian-youths-attack-muslims-taraba

Yeah shut up grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

You do realize that Boko Haram are not Muslims? They have killed more Muslims than Christians so get your facts straight.

If you truly are a Christian, then ask yourself does your saviour behave the way you behave? Work on yourself before showing your bigoted heart. Because at the end in judgement day, the Lord will judge us for what is in our heart. Try to cleanse all evil that is there, because right now you sound like a person full of hatred.
IF DEY RE NT MUSLIM? WAT RE DEY? MTCHEEW U RE A FULL TIME CONFUSED HUMANBEING.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2013
papi365: IF DEY RE NT MUSLIM? WAT RE DEY? MTCHEEW U RE A FULL TIME CONFUSED HUMANBEING.

They are called criminals and murderers, I'm not the one who is confused, you just do not know how to reason

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

They are called criminals and murderers, I'm not the one who is confused, you just do not know how to reason
U RE NT EVEN A MUSLIM. A GOOD MUSLIM MUST BE A MURDER. UR FELLOW BRODA PRACTICE WAT DEY PREACH BY KILLIN AN HATING. ACCEPT DIS FACT.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198

So, the Muslims in Syria slaughtering themselves are not Muslims as well? The "Muslim Brotherhood" are not Muslims? Who are you to tell us that Boko Haram are not muslims?

So that is your defense? Complaining and pointing fingers at others? Can't you refute one thing I have said? Bros, abeg run along with your tail between your legs because you don't have anything to say. VIOLENCE IN ISLAM IS SPIRITUAL & IT'S REAL.

Islam was and has never been successfully as a religion. As a political force, it was and is one of the most popular way of life. Ask yourself how Islam spread to Nigeria? Usman Dan Fodio didn't preach Mohammad; he conquered by the sword. You can ignore and pretend - that is your cup of tea but you can't hide from history.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:07am On Sep 27, 2013
tintingz: You should be the one to shut up

Christian Youths Attack Muslims In Taraba, Demolish Mosque!
www.nairaland.com/479124/christian-youths-attack-muslims-taraba

Yeah shut up

Your article is based upon the following link - http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5594020-146/four_die_in_religious_violence_.csp

Please open it and tell us what it says smiley

I really hope that is not all you can come up with smiley. Remember now, your brothers killed 68 people in Kenya now grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2013
papi365: U RE NT EVEN A MUSLIM. A GOOD MUSLIM MUST BE A MURDER. UR FELLOW BRODA PRACTICE WAT DEY PREACH BY KILLIN AN HATING. ACCEPT DIS FACT.
You see, a dumb nut-brainy...what if I said A GOOD CHRISTIAN MUST BE A FRAUD AND A RITUALIST example of a good christian Rev. King grin

I need a slap button please, someone need his brain corrected grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

You can argue this fact as much as you like but it is never ever gona change people's stance on the attributes of true muslims. We know them and we see them on daily basis. If u like,continue ranting from today till tomorow,its not going to change a thing!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2013
papi365: U RE NT EVEN A MUSLIM. A GOOD MUSLIM MUST BE A MURDER. UR FELLOW BRODA PRACTICE WAT DEY PREACH BY KILLIN AN HATING. ACCEPT DIS FACT.

Who are you to say what a good Muslim should be, are you God?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2013
01mcfadden:
You can argue this fact as much as you like but it is never ever gona change people's stance on the attributes of true muslims. We know them and we see them on daily basis. If u like,continue ranting from today till tomorow,its not going to change a thing!

In the end is not about what flawed human being minds like yours think am I right? It is about what God thinks.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2013
tintingz: You see, a dumb nut-brainy...what if I said A GOOD CHRISTIAN MUST BE A FRAUD AND A RITUALIST example of a good christian Rev. King grin

I need a slap button please, someone need his brain corrected grin

Don't mind them, I have never been such an uneducated bunch in my life
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

In the end is not about what flawed human being minds like yours think am I right? It is about what God thinks.
by their fruits,you shall know them!

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.