Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Power Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of A Woman (543 Views)

If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? / The Power of Make Up ( Photo) / Never Under-estimate The Power Of "i Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of A Woman by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
•Can any man bleed for a week and survive?

•Can a man carry a 7 pound baby in his
stomach for 9months?

•Can a man take care of a child, cook, clean
AND talk on the phone at the same time?

•Can a man carry a 108 lb shopping bag?

•Can a man go a week only eating salad?

•Can a man face so many heartbreaks as
women do and still survive?

•Can a man watch the love of his life being
with someone else?

•Can a man burn his forehead with a curling
iron and not complain or even cry?

•Can a man wear a string in his azz all day?
(I love this one, indeed women are the
strongest!)

•Can a man walk all day in 5 inch heels?

•Can a man cry all night then wake up the
next morning like everything is okay?

THUMBS UP TO OUR WOMEN! I LOVE ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD!! YOU ALL ARE SPECIAL BEINGS AND ON BEHALF OF ALL THE MEN, WE SAY THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR US.......... YOU ARE PERFECT FOR US!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of English Speakers / Who Deserved To Be At The Back Seat.? / Girls And Telephone Calls...i Don Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.