Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? (8529 Views)

Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
which kain play be this?

how did this miss the joke section and make front page kwanu
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
YES!

I'd totally support it, cause it'll reveal ALL the sides I haven't seen and help me understand him better. #justsaying

Its his past, of course I won't judge or criticise.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
A capital NO to the invention,it could break marriage or any form of relationship affairs, Past should be past and present should be present.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Redhot111(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Infact use d machine on ur wife who already has up to 4 kids 4 u and result cum show say she been blow well well in d past weda no b u go suffer heart attack? Let d sleepin dog lie.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by DICKtator: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
ogugua88: No. I don't see any benefit in such. I should be able to trust/believe whatever my partner tells me. His past is his past. All I care about is what he has learned from it to make a better future.

What he has learnt?

You mean his enter-the-place skills?

You would know by his bedmatics skills. If he hits the g-s.p0t frequently and makes you have multiple or.gas.m

that eerie relaxing feeling

then.................WTF am i talking on?

Think i have passed the message already!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
tpacalipse: Come on! What for? For me by looking at a woman, I can easily determine if she is oversexed, undersexed or unsexed. Then I can decide.

Tales by moonlight..
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lmao...

If it's only for women - then, it's cool.

but for men - hell NO!!

I can't even remember all the chics, one-night stands, drunk se.x, holiday se.x and strippers and shyte. grin grin grin

My past is my past. However, chics need to be exposed and judged! cool
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by mempsi: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Exponental: Will u support the invention of a sex reading machine? A machine that can determine d no of sex a man/woman had had in d past and d no of diff sex partners.
Like if yes

While it will be a good discovery to invent this kind of machine , it is not advisable to use it for ur spouse cos u will create an unending problems for urself.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by yeyeman92(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
shymexx: Lmao...

but for men - hell NO!!

I can't even remember all the chics, one-night stands, drunk se.x, holiday se.x and strippers and shyte. grin grin grin

Wich u b ode or mumu

4 Likes

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by nkemKalu: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
The machine is already in use.....(See Trisha Program on DSTV channel 127).
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by 50calibre(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yes i would, if the machine only worked for women not men.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by indoorlove(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Exponental: Will u support the invention of a sex reading machine? A machine that can determine d no of sex a man/woman had had in d past and d no of diff sex partners.
Like if yes
will you support a machine that will subject you to uneccessary presure which might likely results to hypertension?
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by EmpNero003(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Like if yes

Whats the use
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by bighead1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
mehn id love that $hit, it will make them gurls sit tight and seal off their lipsrsealed
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
undecided undecided

lol a simple STD/HIV test will suffice.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by ophilly: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yes, I'm in support. The past explains the present and the future. At the long-run it'll be in the best interest of both parties. It's always better not to have a crooked past...it'll always catch up with you.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by ashmanpolo: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
nkem Kalu: The machine is already in use.....(See Trisha Program on DSTV channel 127).

Da wan na lie detector na
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by chidooh1: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
let bygone be bygone and future is what masters, almost everybody has ugly past
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Burger01(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
shymexx: Lmao...

but for men - hell NO!!

Bruv, you get biased mind sire.

grin
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by obailala(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmm.. in certain subjects, ignorance is bliss.... If such a machine exists, marriage registries go find customer taya..
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by ZE: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
it is called totometer
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
No I wouldn't support it. I think its best to leave the past just where it belongs .........in the past. Especially when I wan not even in his life then, how should this affect our present or future? Besides, what a person doesn't know wont hurt them.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by dorox(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
It already exist. The local name in some quarters is amebo.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Darblue: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
It wil be nice, if the device can reveal d extent of damages incured by the pusi as a result of excessive banging bcus sum joystick are monsters.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Donvitalis(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Why should i bother myself with her past when i know that anything negative about her past will not make me happy? Past incidents should really be left in the past..besides we all at one point had sour pasts.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by logica(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
LOL. You don't want all these women to find husbands?
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by 190theclown: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
for my babe it would show only 1

cos im the only one that has been there cheesy
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Juniormoney1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmmm I dupport nd do not support cause I get three girls before now I have only one nd I dnt trust the one also.maybe I support it
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Juniormoney1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
angryI need a machine DAT can find future wife for me jare I need my wife now now [i]I need a machine DAT can find future wife for me jare I need my wife now now [/i]I need a machine DAT can find future wife for me jare I need my wife now now
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Rejoice5000(f): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
As ex club girl that means if the machine is invented no man will ask my hand in marriage bi that

1 Like

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by passionate88: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yes.

Make all those girls wey sabi lie say na only once dn blow. Make dia nyansh open. Bunch of liars
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by addictiv(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
what with people and the no of partners someone has had.....if even if she has had 50 men before you.....(hope none was jim iyke)....whats important is that if she has made up her mind to be with you and only you.....why will you be bothered about it.....i would like to find out but would never use it as a yardstick to judge her person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / The Night My Husband Sex Me Raw / How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.