Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? (8530 Views)

Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Jman06(m): 2:36am On Oct 03, 2013
A million likes
ogugua88: No. I don't see any benefit in such. I should be able to trust/believe whatever my partner tells me. His past is his past. All I care about is what he has learned from it to make a better future.
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 03, 2013
IZUKWU: you mean you will prefer to live in ignorance because what you don't know,won't hurt you.

^^ This for me... Id rather live in ignorance grin
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by nano2optics(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Some do say let bygone be bygone but do you know that some past can't be forgotten just like that. It only take the grace of God to do so ah!
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by gentlechyke(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2013
All i'l say is that...those proposing are virgins or have a low mileage nd those opposing have something to hide nd are like the Naija used 5th hand...
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by karkel(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2013
coolInfact notthing is hidden under the sun even machine no way for cover is meant for galz only
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by Dalby(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2013
All the ladies that have posted said a total NO, that the past should be left where it belongs
They all sound like the machine would only test men grin grin grin
Just thinking aloud embarassed embarassed embarassed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? by paix(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2013
What value would that add to the relationship? Acquire the machine if you wish to live in the world of perpetual mental torment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Night My Husband Sex Me Raw / How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed / Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.