Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? (7175 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

maybe his babe just broke his heart,because i don't understand his language cool

that cld be it. . .

i dont blame the girl sha, who can live with his type?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by henry007(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
u guyz plz cut dis thread some slack plzzzzz
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

you can be a thug and be smart. It is basically a Tupac with a degree. same that a thug can be passionate. on the streets you know he is hard and tough. he is all about is hustle and getting his. but when he gets home, he just turns the charm on and shows his alto ege.

That description can only be a made up fantasy. In reality, most don't know what charm is. wink cheesy
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Most of the thugs arnd here are either dropouts. . or dropouts

yes and no. in the college i go to, i know plenty of thugs. in the classroom, man they are really smart, but as soon as they class over, they switch up and doing what a thug does best.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
Seriously, Oyinye, how old are you?
plz, no offense here wink
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

That description can only be a made up fantasy. In reality, most don't know what charm is. wink cheesy

abeg help me explain am to them. . . .  

a thug can never be anything but that. . . A thug!
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

yes and no. in the college i go to, i know plenty of thugs. in the classroom, man they are really smart, but as soon as they class over, they switch up and doing what a thug does best.
amen!
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
and i tot onyinye has outgrown all this already  sad sad
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

and i tot onyinye has outgrown all this already sad sad

shei y'all can see what i saw that day now lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

im old enough if that is what you are asking.

@the males
aren't yal the same? you guys rather head for the girl with the reputation for being sleezy than the girl who be at the library studying for her exams.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Y bother ask? Her age is written all over her posts  grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by proo212(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
Maybe I should be a German/Nigerian thug and have redhotchic and Onyinye fantasize about me. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
ah sorry o jekad. i assumed you were someone else. Pls by all means overlook that.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by StephenP(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
I think I'm with Jackal. Being a gentleman is the shiznit.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Y bother ask? Her age is written all over her posts  grin

hey criticise her not,cos she might be ur better half/missing rib dat uve been praying to God for cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Y bother ask? Her age is written all over her posts grin

im not even going to start with you. not even worth it.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

ah sorry o jekad. i assumed you were someone else. Please by all means overlook that.

no problem cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
thug ko thug ni, abeg pass me a nerd jo tongue cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

I think I'm with Jackal. Being a gentleman is the shiznit.
Too much of a gentleman can be so so boring!!

jekad:

hey criticise her not,because she might be your better half/missing rib that uve been praying to God for cool
abi o. , OyinUche. .
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

@the males
aren't yal the same? you guys rather head for the girl with the reputation for being sleezy than the girl who be at the library studying for her exams.

where did you get the idea from? Its not true.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Too much of a gentleman can be so so boring!!
bio o. ,  OyinUche. .

afterall they both stay in d US,anything can happen,it takes only a sec to fall inlove cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

i wonder o  lipsrsealed onyinye, you think so?  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

dont act like you have never look over a nice girl for some other chic who wore tight pants and had a big behind. and had a reputation.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by StephenP(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

@the males

Nah. . . we make fun of them but we respect and admire the smart ones.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

don't act like you have never look over a nice girl for some other chic who wore tight pants and had a big behind. and had a reputation.
maybe for the bootycall, but when it comes down to wifey material i don't think so
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

im not even going to start with you. not even worth it.

LMAO

Sorry, if I offended U.   grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by StephenP(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

don't act like you have never look over a nice girl for some other chic who wore tight pants and had a big behind. and had a reputation.

It's all for the fun of it. In the end, many of us will marry the nice ones.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

Nah. . . we make fun of them but we respect and admire the smart ones.

hey u ,i heard you're naw a home breaker since married women are naw leaving their husbands just to have a taste of stephen,is it true cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

afterall they both stay in d US,anything can happen,it takes only a sec to fall inlove cool

WHAT!!! where is this all coming from?? can one of yall please explain.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
ibkaye:

thug ko thug ni, abeg pass me a nerd jo tongue cool

Lol grin cheesy grin
davidylan:

ah sorry o jekad. i assumed you were someone else. Please by all means overlook that.

Its jennykadry, ojare. grin

onyinye2:

im old enough if that is what you are asking.

@the males

That's not true. wink
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

that only happens in the teenage and pre-adult yrs when they hav no control of lilJohn Thomas  wink

As tey grow older, even tho they stiill hav no control over JT,  they appreciate the respectable woman
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by StephenP(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

hey u ,i heard you're naw a home breaker since married women are naw leaving their husbands just to have a taste of stephen,is it true cool

Yeah. . . that's why I ran away from Nairaland for a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

They Are Slim But Endowed With Heavy Backsides / Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.