Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? (7168 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

don't act like you have never look over a nice girl for some other chic who wore tight pants and had a big behind. and had a reputation.
rotflmao!!
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Lol grin cheesy grin
Its jennykadry, ojare. grin

That's not true. wink

wats going on here  undecided who is jennykadry u guys r mistaken me for someone else undecided
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Its jennykadry, ojare. grin

why are u attempting to blow ppls cover na  angry grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
@males

whatevers. man i know how it feels to be categorized as a "nice girl". yeah you might "admire" us but admiration doesnt bring any comfort at all. i mean seriously. walking saying " oh they might like her but they admire me" tongue
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

don't act like you have never look over a nice girl for some other chic who wore tight pants and had a big behind. and had a reputation.

Being a nice chic does not mean you dress like a student union leader, onyinye. wink
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by henry007(m): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
hot pant= turn off ankara boubou=turn on who's in?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

WHAT!!! where is this all coming from?? can one of yall please explain.

what explanation?
That you and Uche stay in US?
Dnt y'all profile tell it all
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

Yeah. . . that's why I ran away from Nairaland for a while.

yeah right,to have a taste of them i guess cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

what explanation?

oh gawd grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

why are u attempting to blow ppls cover na  angry grin grin grin

Lol, I need to get myself a new name grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Being a nice chic does not mean you dress like a student union leader, onyinye. wink
Tell her o. . .am very very nice and I sill wear jeans et __________! ok?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

what explanation?

i need an explanation on how all the sudden Uchenna is seen as my soulmate?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Lol, I need to get myself a new name grin
I got an idea. The Sly II
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

i need an explanation on how all the sudden Uchenna is seen as my soulmate?
madamn, I dnt understand you oh. . cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

wats going on here  undecided who is jennykadry u guys r mistaken me for someone else undecided

You can run but you can't hide. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by StephenP(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

@males

whatevers. man i know how it feels to be categorized as a "nice girl". yeah you might "admire" us but admiration doesnt bring any comfort at all. i mean seriously. walking saying " oh they might like her but they admire me" tongue

So what you want us to do? Buy you a car because you're "nice"?
jekad:

yeah right,to have a taste of them i guess cool

LOL
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
Oninye u talk too much sef

You and uche belong togerra, now sharrap and kiss him!  angry grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

@males

huh? shocked
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

where im from, if you are nice girl and you dont dress like it, then you are considered a tease.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

huh? shocked

the babe is only talking where is paining her  lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

You and uche belong togerra, now sharrap and kiss him!  angry grin grin grin

maybe we should all close our eyes ,cos its like they are shy cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by StephenP(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

where im from, if you are nice girl and you don't dress like it, then you are considered a tease.

What are you talking about?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

You can run but you can't hide. cheesy

now still water needs to be taken to yabaleft sad sad sthg is wrong,r u ok?do i know u undecided cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

You and uche belong togerra, now sharrap and kiss him! angry grin grin grin

Oh Gawd!!!!
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

where im from, if you are nice girl and you don't dress like it, then you are considered a tease.

Where are you from? Or what's your idea of a "nice chic" dressing?

Mesmerize:

I got an idea. The Sly II

You don't give up embarassed
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
StephenP:

What are you talking about?

she's saying bad girls get all the attention and as a good girl she's sick of getting no attention!
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
jekad:

now still water needs to be taken to yabaleft sad sad sthg is wrong,r u ok?do i know u undecided cool

You don't know me but I know you Jennykadry!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

You don't know me but I know you Jennykadry!!!!!!!! cool

well u don't know me either,because im not jennykadry or wareva u call her cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

what the heck?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Where u from? I dnt believe Houston is a village o. .

@stillwarra
werrin I do now?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
Stillwater mind urself oh. . .

why u dey harrass jekad now angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by NegroNtns(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2008
oh my God, are you all still here?  Ehnnnn?

You know what, these ladies don't know what they want, , confusion!

what do you all want?  a caring man, a thuggish man, a rough neck, a teddy bear, a romantic, a sensitive man, a brute, a homeless, a king, a pauper, a monkey,  

you know what, yall dont know what you want.  Your mood swings has lost track of its clock reference. grin

You get a thug, then you are crying for mr nice, you get mr nice, then you want mr love-vendor, you get mr love-vendor then you want mr dependent, which one is it??  There is one to conclude it I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Romantic Tricks You Must Try To Make Your Girl Smile N Love You More / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? / Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.