Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? (7169 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

He's really a nice guy but ozimaTv is nicer.

a nice guy usually finishes last. but there are exceptions to everything.
Mesmerize:

That one na another story o.
Sometimes, a sex slave is hot!! And it ain't always goNNA be me wink

TRULY HILARIOUS!! sex slave sounds pretty exciting. lol. j/k j/k
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

He's really a nice guy but ozimaTv is nicer.

Y'all make me laff. grin

Well,
Wont argue needlessly.

Wont cuss until extremely provoked.

Observe silently rather than run ma mouth.

Element of suprise is always a potent weapon.

So dont take my silence for weakness.

Thats me and yes I am.

grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

Debosky, Eldee and Jackal? Hmm, why not Klimepet? That goes to show that the likes of 4Him, Uch2nna, Pataki, Seun,OzimaTv, Kobojunkie will work twice as hard as the aforementioned guys before they get laid. No wonder 4Him and pataki are always cantankerous. Thank you, Sly.

Sex and women have been so demeaned by women themselves that you begin to get the feeling "getting laid" is now a trophy that every male must have in his cabinet.
Ma'am . . . there's more to life than being laid . . . give urself some self respect.

stillwater:

Nonsense!!!! cool

Its the practical truth. I used to be a nice guy in my teens . . . all the girls wanted to date my unserious friends.  grin
Here's my rule book:

- Be nice ONLY when the girl is firmly in your grasp and wont be going anywhere.
- There are far too many fishes in the sea to moon over a girl no matter how beautiful, there is always someone better.
- NEVER show a girl you love her more than she loves you.
- Learn self control, there is some pride in a woman knowing that even if she gets herself naked in your presence you have the willpower to still say no.
- Dont kiss or touch on the first date . . . bad news.
- Never ever ever ever ever date a woman that talks too much like redhotchic, they usually have far less to offer you.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

- Never ever ever ever ever date a woman that talks too much like redhotchic, they usually have far less to offer you.

LMAO!!!!! grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

What kind of fantasy is this?

well stillwater, i have been with nice guys my whole life. so well i guess you know i just fantasize about how exciting it would be with a thug from the south grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

well stillwater, i have been with nice guys my whole life. so well i guess you know i just fantasize about how exciting it would be with a thug from the south grin grin

Aint hard to find!!!!

Take ur pick.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

Its the practical truth. I used to be a nice guy in my teens . . . all the girls wanted to date my unserious friends.  grin

Lmao!!!!!

Here's my rule book:

- Be nice ONLY when the girl is firmly in your grasp and wont be going anywhere.
- There are far too many fishes in the sea to moon over a girl no matter how beautiful, there is always someone better.
- Learn self control, there is some pride in a woman knowing that even if she gets herself naked in your presence you have the willpower to still say no.

Don't get me wrong I don't like passive men, however the so called bad boys prick me the wrong way. Anyway would you be comfortable if your girl does all the above you listed.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by RedHotChic(f): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
Well,
Wont argue needlessly.

Wont cuss until extremely provoked.

Observe silently rather than run ma mouth.

Element of suprise is always a potent weapon.

So don't take my silence for weakness.

Thats me and yes I am.
What a scary poem.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Y'all make me laff. grin
are you saying you're a thug?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by RedHotChic(f): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
Sex and women have been so demeaned by women themselves that you begin to get the feeling "getting laid" is now a trophy that every male must have in his cabinet.
Ma'am . . . there's more to life than being laid . . . give yourself some self respect.

The crawlies are coming out. Some people cant even take a joke.
- Never ever ever ever ever date a woman that talks too much like redhotchic, they usually have far less to offer you
OMG, if I can bring happiness,bucks and boobs to the table, what else do you need Davido?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
In the conventional sense of the word, NO!!!!

Mesmerize:

are you saying you're a thug?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

What a scary poem.

i think uchenna is one of those undercover thugs. just catch him on day in his Timbaland's and Rocawear clothes posted up on the wall just doing his street hustle. grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

Ma'am . . . there's more to life than being laid . . . give yourself some self respect.

thats becos they wer young and immature. .  mature woman hav no use for thugs and unserious fellows. . .

Here's my rule book:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

i see u are heading for a life of bachelorhood
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

i think uchenna is one of those undercover thugs. just catch him on day in his Timbaland's and Rocawear clothes posted up on the wall just doing his street hustle. grin

You think wrong missy.

You wont catch me dead in those!!!

But I still get more chics on accident than I actually do on purpose.

Go figure!!!!
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

Anyway would you be comfortable if your girl does all the above you listed.

Depends on the following reasons based on the rule book:
- if your girl is mature enough then be nice to her, there shld however be a limit . . . dont be too nice as to become silly.
- there are indeed many fishes in the river, i suppose that applies to females more. If she's going to be yours she will if not life goes on . . . every guy must have it at the back of their minds that he is not the only admirer in that female's life.
- Show a girl you love her, never go overboard . . . of course a girl must show she loves you more than you do eh  cool
- Self control . . . no compromise, we are not animals who only think of sex.
- if a female kissed on the first date . . . she just scored zero over 10.
- Girls like redhotchic . . . nwam . . . i have nothing to say.  cheesy

RedHotChic:

OMG, if I can bring happiness,bucks and boobs to the table, what else do you need Davido?

Happiness - relative.
Bucks - anyone can bring it.
Boobs - my little cousin has bigger boobs so what is new?  grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Those are not cute!! Too childish for my liking undecided
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by RedHotChic(f): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
i think uchenna is one of those undercover thugs. just catch him on day in his Timbaland's and Rocawear clothes posted up on the wall just doing his street hustle
In other words, he can be qualified as a "creepy cyber thug"?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

You think wrong missy.

You wont catch me dead in those!!!

But I still get more chics on accident than I actually do on purpose.

Go figure!!!!

UNDERCOVER THUG!!! Just come out from the DL. and being a thug doesnt necessarily mean the clothes you wear. i know plenty of thugs who go to my school who be rocking sweater vest and some Stacey Adams.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by RedHotChic(f): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2008
Happiness - relative.
Bucks - anyone can bring it.
[b]Boobs - my little cousin has bigger boobs so what is new? [/b]
More creepy guys are coming out. So you look at your cousin like that?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

lol

Its called observation  grin   Una no go kill me for this Nairaland  grin

RedHotChic:

In other words, he can be qualified as a "creepy cyber thug"?

This chic is just drawing conclusions right , left and center . Oga ooooo
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

i see u are heading for a life of bachelorhood

i think i know who pandora is but that is another story.  grin

A life of bachelorhood isnt my portion, that rule book has saved me so many times i cant even start to count.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
RedHotChic:

Its not like she hides them somewhere . . . they are right there on her chest! grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
pandora is hot lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jenny. , did you say hot or HR.Hot?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Jenny. ,  did you say hot or HR.Hot? 

toyin u did not add d ness undecided
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Those are not cute!! Too childish for my liking undecided

Hey we all got our prefrences. the clothes dont necessarily make the man sometimes. a thug dont also be on the streets hustling. you can find them all over. there are thugs in coporate america who be bring the money for they company. and i have seen them.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

i think i know who pandora is but that is another story.  grin

A life of bachelorhood isnt my portion, that rule book has saved me so many times i can't even start to count.

u knw no such thing. . .  angry
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

u knw no such thing. . . angry

oh i do ma'am. wink
Why u vex for me like this?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Uche2nna(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey we all got our prefrences. the clothes don't necessarily make the man sometimes. a thug don't also be on the streets hustling. you can find them all over. there are thugs in coporate america who be bring the money for they company. and i have seen them.

U still have a lot of growing up to do.

And while U at it, add milk in ur diet.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey we all got our prefrences. the clothes don't necessarily make the man sometimes. a thug don't also be on the streets hustling. you can find them all over. there are thugs in coporate america who be bring the money for they company. and i have seen them.
As long as he wears a belt. . .
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2008
Uche2nna
She could be your soulmate, so chillax na. . cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Uche2nna
She could be your soulmate, so chillax na. .  cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin loff nwantiti grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar / What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) / Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.