Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? (7174 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwater:

Where are you from? Or what's your idea of a "nice chic" dressing?

to answer your first question, im houston, texas. born and raised. to answer your "nice chic" dressing, well it isnt necessairly my perception of what a nice girl wears. if you are nice girl, and you dont dress how ppl consider what nice girl wears, you are considered a tease. because you are dressing a certain way that displays a "wild chic".
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

oh my God, are you all still here?  Ehnnnn?

You know what, these ladies don't know what they want, , confusion!

what do you all want?  a caring man, a thuggish man, a rough neck, a teddy bear, a romantic, a sensitive man, a brute, a homeless, a king, a pauper, a monkey,   

you know what, yall don't know what you want.  Your mood swings has lost track of its clock reference. grin

You get a thug, then you are crying for mr nice, you get mr nice, then you want mr love-vendor, you get mr love-vendor then you want mr dependent, which one is it??  There is one to conclude it I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

we hear u sir cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2008
onyinye2:

to answer your first question, im houston, texas. born and raised. to answer your "nice chic" dressing, well it isnt necessairly my perception of what a nice girl wears. if you are nice girl, and you don't dress how people consider what nice girl wears, you are considered a tease. because you are dressing a certain way that displays a "wild chic".

so in summary, u hate your cloths!

u want to wear what the sleazebags wear but u don't want to be labelled a tease all the while gaining the admiration of the boys. . .  i see your dilemma now
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

oh my God, are you all still here? Ehnnnn?

You know what, these ladies don't know what they want, , confusion!

what do you all want? a caring man, a thuggish man, a rough neck, a teddy bear, a romantic, a sensitive man, a brute, a homeless, a king, a pauper, a monkey,

you know what, yall don't know what you want. Your mood swings has lost track of its clock reference. grin

You get a thug, then you are crying for mr nice, you get mr nice, then you want mr love-vendor, you get mr love-vendor then you want mr dependent, which one is it?? There is one to conclude it I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

Coming from a generation of Abasha married to Babangida! grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2008
onyinye2:

to answer your first question, im houston, texas. born and raised. to answer your "nice chic" dressing, well it isnt necessairly my perception of what a nice girl wears. if you are nice girl, and you don't dress how people consider what nice girl wears, you are considered a tease. because you are dressing a certain way that displays a "wild chic".
what the heck? when you dress as a 'nice girl' it doesn't necessarily mean thick glasses, long skirt, stockings etc, you can dress decently yet fashionably abi is it not so?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2008
~Pandora~:

so in summary, u ahet your cloths!

u want to wear what the sleazebags wear but u don't want to be labelled a tease. . . i see your dilema now

Whoa!!! didnt believe i stated all of this. never said i hated my clothes neither. i work with what i got. i be rocking my sweater vests and skirts. and i have yet to be labeled a tease and 9.5 out of 10 believe i will never will be.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

well u don't know me either,because im not jennykadry or wareva u call her cool

Oh yes you are!!!!! tongue

~Pandora~:

Stillwater mind yourself oh. . .

why u dey harrass jekad now angry cheesy cheesy

Harrass ke? She's the one ojare grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwater:

Oh yes you are!!!!! tongue

Harrass ke? She's the one ojare grin

can someone pls call dr kitaun to come check stillwater out,shes loosing it sad
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwarra or warreva u call yasef. . . I saw u oh

wetin u find go reach my profile?   cheesy wink wink
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2008
ibkaye:

what the heck? when you dress as a 'nice girl' it doesn't necessarily mean thick glasses, long skirt, stockings etc, you can dress decently yet fashionably abi is it not so?

hey i never said that a nice girl wears all of that oka.
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2008
onyinye2:

hey i never said that a nice girl wears all of that oka.

i didn't say you did, but to me, that's the stereotypical kind of clothing that comes to mind when 'nice girl' is mentioned, you feel me
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2008
two smallies in nairaland r arguing grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2008
give them room grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2008
cheii, there is no argument o, plus am no smallie jare, will be 27 next week  cool grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

two smallies in nairaland r arguing grin grin grin
lmao!! that is so wrong!!
my ibksexy is 25 wink
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

can someone please call dr kitaun to come check stillwater out,shes loosing it sad

You're a new member and you know who Dr. Kituan is, talk about an old member called JENNYKADRY!!!!!!!!! kiss grin

onyinye2:

Whoa!!! didnt believe i stated all of this. never said i hated my clothes neither. i work with what i got. i be rocking my sweater vests and skirts. and i have yet to be labeled a tease and 9.5 out of 10 believe i will never will be.

I've been wearing short skirts and tight clothes, no one has ever called me a tease kiss

~Pandora~:

stillwarra or warreva u call yasef. . . I saw u oh

wetin u find go reach my profile?   cheesy wink wink

Lol to catch who the undercover Pandora is!!!! Mmmh is it HR hotness or Nubian Q putting on my thinking cap tongue
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!! that is so wrong!!
my ibksexy is 25 wink
you mean 26 baby  wink kiss
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2008
ibkaye:

i didn't say you did, but to me, that's the stereotypical kind of clothing that comes to mind when 'nice girl' is mentioned, you feel me

i see what you are talking about.
Jenny, you still consider me as a "smallie"?
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2008
@stillwarra
thank you, plz tell her to stop stalking Dr. Kitaun, I dnt like it cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwater:

You're a new member and you know who Dr. Kituan is, talk about an old member called JENNYKADRY!!!!!!!!! kiss grin

I've been wearing short skirts and tight clothes, no one has ever called me a tease kiss

Lol to catch who the undercover Pandora is!!!! Mmmh is it HR hotness or Nubian Q putting on my thinking cap tongue

did u not see d name Dr Kitaun undecided its enough to tell a day old child that hes a doctor,so y shouldnt i know him,im not jennykadry,you're embarassing me
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2008
stillwater:

you berra remove that dirty cap. . . dont knw any of those peeps cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2008
JENNY AUNTY, WE ALL KNOW IT IS YOU O grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2008
thank God u said jenny and not jekad,two diff names u know
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2008
lol oya confess tori oloun :p
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2008
i am not jennykadry haba,wats all this embarassment
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 12:22am On Jun 24, 2008
by tomorrow, y'all will be banned. . . AGAIN
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2008
cheii, aunty confess na  angry embarassed grin

Mesmerize:

e mi? lai lai grin
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by jekad: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

do they ban pple on dis site?u know im new naw and i dont know d rules
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Pandora2(f): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I reject you in Jesus name!  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Mesmerize(f): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2008
LMAO!! Ok, I meant stillwarra and ibkaye!
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2008
nah nah nah, stillwarra and i will not, olorun ma je o  cool

so gbo? cool
Re: Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs? by onyinye2(f): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2008
jenny we all know it is you. how could you have possibly asked and i quote "i tot onyinye has out grown this" you wrote this a few post ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bike Men Are Using Nigeria Women In Lagos As They Want / (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) / Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.