Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies (4493 Views)

Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 4:07am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

Who said the women dnt know how to woo?
It's you men that sucks jare!
what previous names? hush jare

ok now woo me i'm waiting grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 4:10am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

ok now woo me i'm waiting grin
I'm not in the mood cool
you be ashewo jare. . .first it's cayon, then me?
I dnt think so angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 4:13am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

I'm not in the mood cool
you be ashewo jare. . .first it's cayon, then me?
I dnt think so angry
who is crayon
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 4:21am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

who is crayon
lmao!
I bet by tomorow it'll me "who's morenike?" and "who's mesmerize?" ?
Am not playing that game with ya cool
I am the huntress, and I choose the prey wink
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 4:25am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!
I bet by tomorow it'll me "who's morenike?" and "who's mesmerize?" ?
Am not playing that game with ya cool
I am the huntress, and I choose the prey wink
now who is your prey me
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 4:26am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

now who is your prey me
Well you have one thing in common with my prey cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

Well you have one thing in common with my prey cool

OK that's it, that's the height i'm leaving angry angry i thought i had everything in common grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 4:40am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

OK that's it, that's the height i'm leaving angry angry i thought i had everything in common grin
Bye!!
To the left. . .to the left!!
Every crap you own in the box to the left

you thought you what? you who? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 4:42am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

Bye!!
To the left. . .to the left!!
Every crap you own in the box to the left

you thought you what? you who? cheesy

omo buruku grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i wanna go cook
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 4:44am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

omo buruku grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i want to go cook
I dnt understand why you peeps cook this late at night!
potbelly pikins
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 4:46am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

I dnt understand why you peeps cook this late at night!
potbelly pikins

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be you hold me down well sha i got no potbelly but frying pan belly
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be you hold me down well sha i got no potbelly but frying pan belly
yes, those huge round frying pans for weddings. . .oga o
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 4:51am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

yes, those huge round frying pans for weddings. . .oga o

ok so you're not satisfied with my kind of belly hu? i wonder what can satisfy you ladies *prepares to leave before she takes another hold on him*
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2008
nite nite. me sef, am abt to sleep. . no holding grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by chi21: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2008
Thnaks for all your answers and i need more suggestion.
To God be the glory
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by DrKitaun(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
whaaaaaaaaaaat  angry angry angry angry
who is a flirt?
Who is Dr. Kitaun? Dr. Sexy or w/e u call him?

I dnt flirt o. . .

eya, you want me to give you a back massage for the back pain? smiley
The agbo is suppose to elp restore you in seome other  wink way  wink wink

Thank God for his little mercies cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by walemania(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
i guess cos they believe they will be a sex machine to them,
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

Thank God for his little mercies cool
Amen cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by lucabrasi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
well im not tryna be controversial here but i reckon they r both in the same situation kinda fat ladies mostly have limited options,same as ugly or fugly dudes grin grin
pls if u r a fat lady no offence o grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
lucabrasi:

well im not trying to be controversial here but i reckon they r both in the same situation kind of fat ladies mostly have limited options,same as ugly or fugly dudes grin grin
please if you're a fat lady no offence o grin

I'm offended oo angry tongue
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by beauteous(f): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ topic--ven't taken note of ugly men gettin married to fat gurls
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2008
beauteous:

@ topic--ven't taken note of ugly men gettin married to fat girls
darling, you're not suppose to jare!
The poster was bored when he posted this
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by minto(m): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2008
chi21:

Thnaks for all your answers and i need more suggestion.
To God be the glory

Which answers? All I've been reading was toasts and counter-toasts flowing in between mesmerize and dreeldee. cheesy  I'm begining to suspect Mesmerize is fat while dreeldee is ugly. grin
Thanks all the same, at least you have succeeded in killing the boredom.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2008
minto:

Which answers? All I've been reading was toasts and counter-toasts flowing in between mesmerize and dreeldee. cheesy I'm begining to suspect Mesmerize is fat while dreeldee is ugly. grin
Thanks all the same, at least you have succeeded in killing the boredom.
Yes o. . .Mesmerize is XXXXXL angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by chamotex(m): 3:26am On Jun 25, 2008
do some guys actually come on here to toast girls, ?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Gabry(f): 5:23am On Jun 25, 2008
Dude, What are you talking about?

As far as I know, no one in this world is Ugly.  angry

And for your information, fat girls are beautiful. Why they like fat girls in the olden days if they were not beautiful? Its just that most people these days are fatist cause they are blinded and they think that looking at Miss Bulimia is damn sexy. . . . .
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by TheSly: 5:25am On Jun 25, 2008
gabrywyl:

As far as I know, no one in this world is Ugly. angry
Stop deceiving yourself!
If no one is ugly. . . The word ugly would not have been in existence.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Gabry(f): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2008
The Sly:

Stop deceiving yourself!
If no one is ugly. . . The word ugly would not have been in existence.

Thats the person's problem aint it?

I can call it as a disadvantage. If someone has a lacking in their looks, they are surely very good looking in other factors which will make them look good.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 5:28am On Jun 25, 2008
gabrywyl:

exactly. . so pesin dey ugly. . you never seen OBJ or Lil Wayne abi?
oh yea, you're in china or Malaysia, maybe that's why
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2008
gabrywyl:

I can call it as a disadvantage. If someone has a lacking in their looks, they are surely very good looking in other factors which will make them look good.
And ppl call the disadvantage "ugly"
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Gabry(f): 5:30am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

exactly. . so pesin dey ugly. . you never seen OBJ or Lil Wayne abi?
oh yea, you're in china or Malaysia, maybe that's why

Hai. . . Enough said. Some people just dont see it
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Gabry(f): 5:31am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

And people call the disadvantage "ugly"

you said it girl, not me.

because the word looks is not in my dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ How To Win A Girl’s Heart In 12 Minutes / How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.