Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To (2494 Views)

I'm Heartbroken / I'm Heartbroken / I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Tallest9(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
my gf of almost 2yrs. Woke up one day to tell me that she has neva loved me all d while we were dating. She says i'm d best guy she has eva met bt she jst couldnt love me. This is a girl i could gve a kidney. The worst part is dat am finding it hard 2 move on. I jst nid some list of hate songs i can always listen to, cos dats d best solution for me ryt now. I dnt tink i'l be able to love again. Cos dis is definitely d worst tin dat has eva happened to me.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Iaz93: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Listen to I don't want you back by Eamon

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by longjohnsilver: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Show me the meaning of being lonely - backstreetboys
Hurricane - eric benet
Someone like you - adele
All good things- nelly furtado
Be without you - mary j blige
Bitxhes love me - lil wayne
Beef - mi
Like to party - burna boy
Thank you- wizkid
Skelewu - davido
Marry me - bruno mars
Op dis helps sha...tank me later brother
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by tyson99(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
More by ice-prince
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by iamSi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Waoh!!! I love Nigerians Waoh!!!! See as them don kobalise this dude _ hahahahahahahahah Very funny _ Hahahahahahaahahahahaha _ @OP _ You wanna commit suicide? _ Hmmmmmmmmm _ You think these pps are helping you? _ Do you have a God at all? _ is that what your Bible has been telling you? _ OH!!! Or shld I blame your pastors hahahahaah
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by vivianc(f): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Awwwww, I used to be like you. When my relationship with a guy who clearly did not deserve me hit the rocks, I cried my eyes out and my world literally came crashing. All for what? For a SOB who was so not worth it! That was me being s.t.upid and you know sometimes being young is st..upid adjacent. I look back now and i'm like "what the hell did I see in that guy?"

So baby you don't need to waste any more of your life wallowing in self pity. She did you a favour biko, you should be celebrating! The most painful thing in this life is being in love alone. So nah, you don't need to listen to sad songs, enough of that jare. What you need is some wild night baby, mad fun!

Screw her! Her loss! You deserve better!

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by EejaNla01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
RIP to haters. By vector ft olamide

Anoda player has been born
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
International thief thief -Fela
Confession aiye- Olamide
Don't tell me nonsense-dbanj
Bark at the moon - ozzy Osborne
Olajude- Saheed Osupa
Obesere- omorapanla overthrow
Terry g- free madness
St janet- olori ebi
Daddy showkey - somebody call my name

Dats all for now... Enjoy!
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by EejaNla01(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin grin grin

Lmao on those fuji(s) listed in I'd's post
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by chupcake(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Well... What ever you, Stay away from anything Adele. I guess you don't listen to Eminem cos if you do, You prolly won's start this tread. So Eminem will do, Hardcore Rap helps too.. Get the Jesus Piece Album, Welcome to Our House and prolly some Rock too... Hope this helps.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by petreli08: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Listen to matthew 11:28. Hate is 2 much a burden 2 bear....stick 2 love cos only light can chase out darkness

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
She just did you a huge favour. You should be giving praise to God!
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 24, 2013
Lmao! People are actually giving him the hate songs grin. Nairalanders shaa.

OP, I know it's hard but you should be happy, you've gotten rid of her. It's her loss, your gain.

But, it you insist,
Survivor - Destiny Child
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by mashnino(m): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2013
grab a terry g's album jooor...

and all ya problem will vamoose
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Emrich(m): 1:19am On Sep 24, 2013
Congratulations, you're now a man. Suck it in and find another babe.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 24, 2013
longjohnsilver: Show me the meaning of being lonely - backstreetboys
Hurricane - eric benet
Someone like you - adele
All good things- nelly furtado
Be without you - mary j blige
Bitxhes love me - lil wayne
Beef - mi
Like to party - burna boy
Thank you- wizkid
Skelewu - davido
Marry me - bruno mars
Op dis helps sha...tank me later brother
grin do u even know what hate songs are? @ op hate songs really? dis is so funny. neva heard of dis method of healin a broken heart.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 24, 2013
Mya - If you died I wouldn't cry cause you never loved me anyway wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik4dVfFPEEs
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Damayor12(m): 4:34am On Sep 24, 2013
Bruno Mars - When I was Your Man... sad
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Mamacita007(f): 5:25am On Sep 24, 2013
Leona lewis - better in time

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by ba7man(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2013
Start listening to Rap music. 2-Chains, Trinidad James, Lil Wayne.......U know, the weird, unserious ones. Their songs rob you of emotions.

Avoid Drake sha.......that guy's too emotional.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Zeebah23(f): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Fool again - Westlife.
Bibanke - Asa.
Goodbye my lover - James Blunt.

Btw,i thought you said last year that you were single (ladies leave you two months). How come you had a two-year old relationship?
#JustThinking.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by mrdrizzy(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2013
Damayor12: Bruno Mars - When I was Your Man... sad
ur own point brother!!
I STILL DNT KNW WHY U GUYZ FORGOT.#RIHANNA-S.T.U.P.I.D IN LOVE#and#ALICIA KEYS-SLEEPING WITH A BROKEN HEART#

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Sodiq3(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Fuji reality- barrister
capability-king saheed osupa
once between twice shy- 9ice ft asa
personally - p-square
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by firetrap(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2013
how to hate (a biiitch): lil Wayne ft t-pain
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Doing just fine--- boyz2men
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2013
Daddy showkey.... Somebody calling my name.
The song has a way of healing me anytime am heartbroken, hope it works for you too.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Shankboye(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2013
Make all of una go listen to T.Rone.. Bleep luv. So perfect for u
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2013
God bless the dead by 2pac Sharkur.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by happyjuliet(f): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2013
listen 2 jojo-marvins room - drake cover
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Fourcade(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2013
grin

Gives you hell---- The All American Rejects
Move Along---- The All American Rejects
For You --- sTAinD
King of All Excuses--- sTAind
I hate everything about you -- Three Days Grace grin
Nightmare--- Avenged Sevenfold
Over You ---- Daughtry grin
Long gone and moved on---- The Script
Attack ---- 30 Seconds to Mars
I don't Love You --- My Chemical Romance

and my all time

Scars of Life --- Evanescence, Linkin Park, Godsmack, Disturbed, Pantera, Limp Bizkit, Tool, Staind, Korn grin

All izz well grin
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2013
Hahahahahaha. NL sef.

Neva knew there is too much hate songs.

Op, i suggest LOVE IS WICKED by Bricks&Lace.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Smartiegurl(f): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Goodness me!! You guys are actually giving him the songs?

@Op, dearie, ever heard of falling and rising? You think she is the best thing u ever got? #chuckles# you never can tell until you give in to another trial....rise up and move on, shiit happens atimes. Believe me, she did her best by letting you go instead of wallowing in pretence...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petite Ladies Everywhere!!! / Wife Cuts Off Husband's joystick For Being Too Randy (graphic Photos) / 9 Sex Myths Men Believe That Are Absolutely Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.