Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To (2502 Views)

I'm Heartbroken / I'm Heartbroken / I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2013
Poster, I no no y d yeye bot b hide my listings o! cry cry Anyways... Make I try again, hopefully mine would help ease ur pain.

Here u go...

International thief thief -Fela

Confession aiye- Olamide

Don't tell me nonsense-dbanj

Bark at the moon - ozzy Osborne

Olajude- Saheed Osupa

Obesere- omorapanla overthrow

Terry g- free madness

St janet- olori ebi

Daddy showkey - somebody call my name

Dats all for now... Enjoy!
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Dyt(f): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2013
Someone like you by Adele
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by nbright: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2013
@OP... Listen to Echo by Gorilla Zoe... It's a really good hate song.. grin
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by HURUCHI(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2013
Smartie gurl: Goodness me!! You guys are actually giving him the songs?

@Op, dearie, ever heard of falling and rising? You think she is the best thing u ever got? #chuckles# you never can tell until you give in to another trial....rise up and move on, shiit happens atimes. Believe me, she did her best by letting you go instead of wallowing in pretence...

nice one
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by MrAboki: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2013
Kill You - Eminem (Marshall Marthers LP)

Kim - Eminem (Marshall Marthers LP)

Stan - Eminem (Marshall Mathers LP)

Puke - Eminem (The Eminem Show)

Shit on you - D12
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Tinkybabe(f): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Listen to "I will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor

It's not an hate song though . It's a song to strengthen you.

Abstract
#At first, I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking, I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking, how you did me wrong
And I grew strong and I learned how to get along#

So Op, go on and Survive!
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by MaziOmenuko: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Op, about that kidney you were willing to give for nothing, are you still interested in giving one out? I can link you up and you make cool money from it.

Oh, b4 I forget, about your topic, try "Move-B!t'c'h; gerrout the way" by Was it Ludacris or Bust rymes? Can't even remember.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Dovahkiin(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2013

Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Every power...Die! Die! Die! grin

You know exactly where to go grin.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Indifferent(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
longjohnsilver: Show me the meaning of being lonely - backstreetboys
Hurricane - eric benet
Someone like you - adele
All good things- nelly furtado
Be without you - mary j blige
Bitxhes love me - lil wayne
Beef - mi
Like to party - burna boy
Thank you- wizkid
Skelewu - davido
Marry me - bruno mars
Op dis helps sha...tank me later brother
i agree with all exept. Adele and bruno marr. The last thing he needs now is an emotional song
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Tyche(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
She did you a great favour by being truthful and real; and you ought to be grateful for that.

Never hate; it affects your sense of judgement.
- Mario Puzo
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Indifferent(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Op see how i get over breakups.
Deleate all the songs that remind you of her.
Download news song(any song apart frm love song) it musnt be hate song.
Change another perfume.
Avoid romantic movies also
i think these might help. Take heart
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Na wa
Nairaland na really Wonderland... _ You shld be looking fr praise songs,she jst saved u frm bin more hrtbroken by doing it nw instead of later.
Bro,move on already
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by MrMac10(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nigga Smoke a Blunt U will be Aight
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Smartiegurl(f): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
nbright: @OP... Listen to Echo by Gorilla Zoe... It's a really good hate song.. grin
not fair hun..
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by nbright: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Smartie gurl: not fair hun..
It is... He asked for songs that will help him forget her... I helped a brother out.. Lest I forget... @op don't pray o... If you pray you might forgive her and she will still go on breaking other guys heart... It might even be me sef grin If you forgive her, karma won't catch her... Yet another song from me.. Try listening to Karma by Alicia Keys (I so much love that babe)
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by muhibro: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eminem 25 to life
Jayz song cry
Eminem song cry
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Danhumprey: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mamacita007: Leona lewis - better in time
Seconded!!! That song has help me time and again! I so love it.

@OP,believe me,you really don't need to listen to hate songs. They are slow suicide. Hatred is slow suicide. What you need do is to free your mind. There are many fishes in the river and someday,you would find a gal that truely love you and deserve to be with you forever.
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by omenpetrol: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Simple Plan. Your love is a lie
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by Ijayz(f): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Look 4 me, i av plenty love 2 gv ya
Re: I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To by ayde: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
cheesy cheesy See peeps dey give my guy songs oh..chai, nairalanders I hail o! Una nor dey carry last..

@ op, sorry you hear. Just pick ursef up, dust ursef, and start all over! O pari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Accidentally Sends Naked Photo To Her Father. Check Out His Reaction (just / Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. / SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.