Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? (24926 Views)

Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Are Fathers Jealous Of Their Kids? / Why Are Nigerian Parents So Overprotective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by YankeeJoe(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its simply d fear dat wat dey did 2 other ppl's daughter might befall theirs too (d fear dat their daughters wil only end up been screwed by men out thr)
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Very good useless question. When you get your own daughter, you will discover the answer.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by gal10(f): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
its natural, he knows what d bad choices esp with wrong guys can cause since he is also a guy and as for guys with many female friends- most girls will naturally not lure u into d drug/stealing/ homo thingys! my tot
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by donald1010(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2013
My case is a very good example to this topic..my girlfriend just ended our relationship due to she can't withstand
The level of threat,caution,insult,criticism she received from her father all because they found out that she is in a relationship with a guy which happens to be me..so this made her to decided to end d relationship just to abide by the instructions of her parents..a girl I've been dating for close to a year now and I've never for once asked her for sex yet I do virtually everything a guy would do for a girl to make her happy and comfortable..
To me I feel is really so bad that a father would protect a gal frm loving whom she feels comfortable with.
Its good to protect and advice d female kids but not to over doing it,bcus @last such child may end up falling to the wrong hands or even ends up doing the worst when she gains her freedom...
Right now I'm in pains but I've no choice than to move on and face it.I've accepted it in good faith.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by wayodude(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Q: Why are fathers overprotective of thier daughters?

A: Because they dont want some random dude fertilizing her egg cheesy

But fathers in Ajegunle wouldnt be too protective of their daughters when shes with dudes from Banana 'Iceland' cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by YankeeJoe(m): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
koonbey: They don't want the "Sins wink of the Father to be visited upon the Children"... that's why I don't wanna have female Children cheesy

hw abt peoples daughters u ve bn touch-lightin? Guy, u go born plenty gal children o..... Hahahahah
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by YankeeJoe(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
spongeback: For me my dad over did the protection thingy, he used to take my phone at night and he will keep it till the next morning, if he sees me with a guy cheesy the way he will embarrass you! undecided

but even at dat u were still bn injected, isnt it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Being A Nigerian Housewife / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.