Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41487 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe: we need a balance, since most nairaland Mod's and 'SuperMods' are card carrying members of APC, lets get someone that has a neutral view and a Yoruba man. Tomakint for SuperMod.
Not only supermod but outright owner. Dumb girl
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii:

Lmaoooo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii:
The gay and hermaphrodite is a man hiding under a female handle. The one and only Dumb Mr Globe. Supermod ko, Superman ni! LOL!

grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ckkris: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: It's good you said nothing else! I don't exchange words with women on this forum and please don't lemme start with you. FYI,Don't use nairaland to measure my level of intelligence. cool
Can't you ever do without threats? Thank God for real women.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii:
you better get ready to die as you will not be the first to die of frustration. And you know the favorite mercy killer for you. Tomakint for Supremod. A truly detribalized nairalander.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
ckkris: Can't you ever do without threats? Thank God for real women.
of course, nobody takes her seriously. She has a female vision of breaking musiwa's record on nairaland. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: The fool is a man hiding under a female handle. The one and only Dumb Mr Globe. Supermod ko, Superman ni! LOL!

grin
Oh i didn't even know that, the last set people you want to have sensible arguments with is FreeGlobe, willi willy, sunnybobo and chukwudi44. My God these 4 are so dumb and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
I clicked on a random page in Tomakint's profile and found this post which sums up his objectivity nicely.

tomakint: Jonathan is a mystery to Nigerian politics, if he leaves today, his name will be written in DIAMOND!

There are many posts calling Northerners abokis and funky mallams, and lots calling ACN and Tinubu some horrible names.

JUST SAY NO TO TOMAKINT (ANOTHER IGBO) MODERATING THE POLITICS SECTION!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Ah, mrs musiwa, your level of intelligence has never been in doubt. cheesy

@Nairaland admin everybody on this thread is saying tomakint. why the delay in announcing him, the so called naptu my yoruba folks are pushing for is a closet tribalist and thankfully he declined.
Who and who are the WE that nominated TOMAKINT? When did you become WE?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii:
Oh i didn't even know that, the last set people you want to have sensible arguments with is FreeGlobe, willi willy, sunnybobo and chukwudi44. My God these 4 are so dumb and disgusting.
LOL! grin

THE 4 DUMBSKETEERS!! grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: The gay and hermaphrodite is a man hiding under a female handle. The one and only Dumb Mr Globe. Supermod ko, Superman ni! LOL!

grin
hahaha this cracked me dear.

Seriously you should consider comedy when you finally get tired of the APC/Buhari losers crew
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kairoseki77: I clicked on a random page in Tomakint's profile and found this post which sums up his objectivity nicely.

There are many posts calling Northerners abokis and funky mallams, and lots calling ACN and Tinubu some horrible names.

But you were silent when Jarus a former mod was opening fan threads for APC, showing us his covert and overt inclinations when he was mod. Even OAMJ4 I think, is a self professed card carrying member of APC, and you never had problems with these, you hypocrite or do you think nairaland is supposed to be an opposition forum? I assure you the cap truly fits him and he is a proud yoruba man, and probably more yoruba than you cool

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kairoseki77: Tomakint's profile and found this post which sums up his objectivity nicely.
There are many posts Northerners abokis and funky mallams, and lots calling ACN
I operate here with a clear conscience, calling northerners abokis or funky mallams is not derogatory as calling my President retardeen, Jonathan etc Please quote me where I called Tinubu horrible names for all to see! I'm not Igbo cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii:
see uppercut.... Guy show mercy abeg.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
barcanista: hahaha this cracked me dear.

Seriously you should consider comedy when you finally get tired of the APC/Buhari losers crew
interesting, you must be a laughing jackass then. Just go to a mirror close by and laugh at yourself, you are a big joke maan!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
But you were silent when Jarus a former mod was opening fan threads for APC, showing us his covert and overt inclinations when he was mod. Even OAMJ4 I think, is a self professed card carrying member of APC, and you never had problems with these, you hypocrite or do you think nairaland is supposed to be an opposition forum? I assure you the cap truly fits him and he is a proud yoruba man, and probably more yoruba than you cool

OAMJ4 does his job as a moderator and THAT's IT! I never see him commenting on political issues. He seems to spend most of his time on other sections.

So, you are just blatantly lying a out him being a member of APC.

Afam on the other hand....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tomakint is likely Igbo, or at least half Igbo.

He created a thread called "The Yoruba Race: A Problem Too Many".
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
barcanista: hahaha this cracked me dear.

What makes you think I'll ever get tired of APC when the main thing hasn't started yet? Come 2015,APC will sweep all the votes from councillor polls to presidential election. A time for new change is coming! prepare to embrace it cool

As for comedy,not to worry because am already talented in that aspect. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gboliwe: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
ckkris: Can't you ever do without threats? Thank God for real women.
I thought only me noticed. Always inching for a fight, always.
Me I know she will beat me up if she hears 'fiiiim' from me, tongue its her turf, I don't have to challenge her but saying she is near being an intellectual, shocked shocked

hmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
interesting, you must be a laughing jackass then. Just go to a mirror close by and laugh at yourself, you are a big joke maan!
I initially thought that BEREM and co were just throwing jibes at you. Now I have every reason to take their comments on you seriously. You are such a pathetic du.nce, it suck being U
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kairoseki77: Tomakint in likely Igbo, or at least half Igbo.
So what happens to you if you confirm eventually that Tomakint is not Igbo but a forumite who has great respect for N'digbo because he took his time to study this noble race rather than following 'the multitude to commit Fallacy of Hasty Generalization' on a Race that took their destinies in their own hands undecided Once again, I am tossing you a challenge prove to the whole house that Tomakint is Igbo!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
If we should go through all our Posts here, i assure you, no body is a saint.
so we should conclude and choose one person.
Must it take us a year to do this?
[size=30pt]NOTE:i'm still interested ooo[/size]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
barcanista: I initially thought that BEREM and co were just throwing jibes at you. Now I have every reason to take their comments on you seriously. You are such a pathetic du.nce, it suck being U
Welcome to the world of FreeGlobe, quoting her is like sending a blank mail
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
barcanista: I initially thought that BEREM and co were just throwing jibes at you. Now I have every reason to take their comments on you seriously. You are such a pathetic du.nce, it suck being U
LMAO! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kairoseki77: Tomakint is likely Igbo, or at least half Igbo.

He created a thread called "The Yoruba Race: A Problem Too Many".
Now this is getting interesting, I can sense the figure behind this 'moniker' could you please bring up the thread for all to see, if I have said anything derogatory about my race? Please don't disappoint cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: [size=28pt]Gbagaun[/size][/b]

gringrin I don change am!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: What makes you think I'll ever get tired of APC when the main thing hasn't started yet? Come 2015,APC will sweep all the votes from councillor polls to presidential election. A time for new change is coming! prepare to embrace it cool

As for comedy,not to worry because am already talented in that aspect. grin
The problem is that you dream a lot. The funny aspect is that you don't believe in your APC dream.
Its okay to jostle for councillorship seat in Osogbo and Maiduguri, but DON'T near the Presidency. No Vagabond in APC or its affiliate 'New PDP' will be allowed to near the corridors of power in whatever guise.

Beside,
No Vacancy in Aso Rock

As for your comedy, when are you having a show? I can't wait
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
tomakint:
So what happens to you if you confirm eventually that Tomakint is not Igbo but a forumite who has great respect for N'digbo because he took his time to study this noble race rather than following 'the multitude to commit Fallacy of Hasty Generalization' on a Race that took their destinies in their own hands undecided Once again, I am tossing you a challenge prove to the whole house that Tomakint is Igbo!

I said that you are likely an Igbo. I have no idea what tribe you are.

The problem I have with you being a mod is your blatant bias in favor of GEJ and against ACN.

Too bad you never tried to understand those "funky mallams" who squat when they pee.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii:
Welcome to the world of FreeGlobe, quoting her is like sending a blank mail
spot on sir
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
stfu, you are probably a tout trying to fit in. Your irrelevant azz and opinion does not matter to me. fvck off!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
barcanista: The problem is that you dream a lot. The funny aspect is that you don't believe in your APC dream.
Its okay to jostle for councillorship seat in Osogbo and Maiduguri, but DON'T near the Presidency. No Vagabond in APC or its affiliate 'New PDP' will be allowed to near the corridors of power in whatever guise.

Beside,
No Vacancy in Aso Rock

you might be surprised, when ASO Rock would be rendered vacant come 2015
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
barcanista: The problem is that you dream a lot. The funny aspect is that you don't believe in your APC dream.

Beside,
No Vacancy in Aso Rock

Don't derail this thread with your NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK bla bla bla bullshit! If you wanna have a proper discussion, you either open a thread or you go to the beer parlor and politics chat thread.I'll meet you there with some comedy to spice up your weekend. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.