Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41423 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Dudu_Negro: I want to comment but somehow I just think I will be wasting my time doing so. I believe if I say what I think this whole thread will erupt. I cant believe my eyes that Ibos have the audacity to submit nominations after the nonsense we have witnessed with Afam, Ikenna and now Sexkillz. Has it not dawned on Ibos yet that you are designed for petty trading? Anything requiring administrative skills and competencies is out of your league.

Moderation in Nairaland is administrative. grin

Even with this little being said, u av turned the thread upside down.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2013
What! An intellectual??
Rotflmao!
Abeg, all we need is common sense.
Remove Afam
Draft in Londoner please!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by omanzo02: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Sir,am deeply happy that you appreciate my positive contributions to this great forum. Your comment really moved me and i forever remain grateful. With these words of wisdom and encouragement from you I CHANGE MY MIND!!

Obinoscopy, i am interested in the moderator post. cool cool
l

I oppose your nomination, no doubt u will ban all pro government posters on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2013
omanzo02: l

I oppose your nomination, no doubt u will ban all pro government posters on this forum.
God bless you. The mod position does not favor her....

She's Igbo (which is in doubt though) we can't have more Igbo mod

She's a bokoharam(Buhari) fanatic. As such she may give out sensitive private info to her boss

I say NO to Berem in whatever guise.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2013
omanzo02: l

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngodigha: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2013
@Obinoscopy, Tomakint does not stand for any ethnic group. So that is what this forum deserves.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2013
Obino.

It should be clear now that Ndu_Chuks is the clear favourite after naptu2 turned down the offer.

What. Is delaying his appointment?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ifyalways(f): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Gboliwe: . Berem? Intellectual? Hmmm lipsrsealed
I dighi "nice" .
I didn't know "londoner" is female. She's cool and knowledgeable. Is she running? She has my vote!

Chief Negro, na so?e fi awon aburo mi si le. Dayo liccking dede Andrews nyash as usual cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2013
I had a strange dream last night! That Naptu was appointed the new mod! undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngwakwe: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2013
Where you terrorised and consequently banned by Naptu in that dream?

homesteady: I had a strange dream last night! That Naptu was appointed the new mod! undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2013
Obinoscopy, try and say something now......
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nitlad: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady: I had a strange dream last night! That Naptu was appointed the new mod! undecided

People now dream about Nairaland? shocked shocked

Odikwa serious!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngwakwe: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2013
On a lighter note, Is there any training programme for Nairaland Moderators?

Do they attend national or international conference (even if it's going through the Study materials) on forum-moderation etiquette?

Are they taught on how to separate their personal opinions from decision making to avoid going against their rules of engagement?

If not, then, what we see will be what we get.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2013
Team Apc mod, i nominate payless or obiageli. Afam is a pdp mod
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: Where you terrorised and consequently banned by Naptu in that dream?

grin No!
Its just strange, because he said he did not want it!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2013
nitlad:

People now dream about Nairaland? shocked shocked

Odikwa serious!

gringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2013
tomakint: I think it's high time a female Mod is given a chance and I would love to nominate Ngozievergreen and baby_osisi! Their contributions so far in this section are just suberb, of course when debates are hot here they have always shown their doggedness, clarity of purpose, brilliance and above all proved their mettle except when being provoked because 'they are not trouble-makers'!
Osisi what? God forbid
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2013
From the previous page, i think we truly need a female Mod, i would give to berem since obiagelli, Ngozievergreen and Londoner haven't showed interest.
Btw Desola grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Obinoscopy.

1. Please add a mod from the middle belt or North. We need diversity.
2. Please consider adding someone NEUTRAL. We can't have another blatantly partisan mod in the politics section. Or, for overall balance, add someone that leans toward the opposition, because the current mods already lean WAY into the pro-GEJ camp.

Thank you for reading this.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Why is this house too dry now..
We're still waiting ooo, because i discovered that most of the sections had a thread of this type within last week and this week, and they were all closed.
At the end, no Moderator was chosen, hope the case here won't be like that ooo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gboliwe: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
ifyalways:

I dighi "nice" .
I didn't know "londoner" is female. She's cool and knowledgeable. Is she running? She has my vote!

Chief Negro, na so?e fi awon aburo mi si le. Dayo liccking dede Andrews nyash as usual cheesy
I tried ignoring that but thank God I finally did. Atleast I didnt say anything else grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
barcanista: God bless you. The mod position does not favor her....

She's Igbo (which is in doubt though) we can't have more Igbo mod

She's a bokoharam(Buhari) fanatic. As such she may give out sensitive private info to her boss

I say NO to Berem in whatever guise.
This is serious..... grin

Dem never name the new moderator? why the delay?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Gboliwe:
I tried ignoring that but thank God I finally did. Atleast I didnt say anything else grin
It's good you said nothing else! I don't exchange words with women on this forum and please don't lemme start with you. FYI,Don't use nairaland to measure my level of intelligence. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by blacksta(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
No
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: It's good you said nothing else! I don't exchange words with women on this forum and please don't lemme start with you. FYI,Don't use nairaland to measure my level of intelligence. cool
Ah, mrs musiwa, your level of intelligence has never been in doubt. cheesy

@Nairaland admin everybody on this thread is saying tomakint. why the delay in announcing him, the so called naptu my yoruba folks are pushing for is a closet tribalist and thankfully he declined.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
The waiting still continues!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady: The waiting still continuous!
waiting for who? The people have spoken.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
To making is way too politically motivated. He is on Sincere9gerians "Sincere Nigerian Team" for chrissakes.

If they pick him, they should just throw all pretense of objectivity out the window.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
we need a balance, since most nairaland Mod's and 'SuperMods' are card carrying members of APC, lets get someone that has a neutral view and a Yoruba man. Tomakint for SuperMod.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Ah, mrs musiwa, your level of intelligence has never been in doubt. cheesy

@Nairaland admin everybody on this thread is saying tomakint. why the delay in announcing him, the so called naptu my yoruba folks are pushing for is a closet tribalist and thankfully he declined.
You should be in a mental home

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Ah, mrs musiwa, your level of intelligence has never been in doubt.
LOL! Mrs Musiwa ke? Better to be called Mrs Musiwa than Mrs Freeglobe. Your dumbness and empty skull has no cure. You need to get a life! btw, have you accepted the job offer from Chino? you really need one. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by AbuMikey(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady: The waiting still continuous!
[size=28pt]Gbagaun[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply)

Pictures of Anambra best schools / PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.