Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41415 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Maybe you should direct this to Ibo posters who insisted on having 2 of their own

Anyone talking of balance must first address the current inbalance of having 2 incompetent Ibo moderators

By the way Kudos to Ilugunboy for putting Mr "I am Yoruba" in his place. If a person could be so ashamed of his own roots that he claims to be someone else, or suck up to every mod. You should know that he is not a balanced person
if we should follow your line of argument, it will imply that the hundreds of other ethnic groups which make up Nigeria and are represented here on nairaland should each have a moderator and that cant be possible which is why i say ethnicity should be cast aside while competence should be used as a yard stick to select the next mod. The reason i nominated Naptu even though we dont share the same political ideology is because he is consistently fair and matured when putting across his point of view in this politics section and always gives credit to whoever deserves it no matter the party affiliation, that doesnt mean im yoruba and i know thats why he had such massive support and nominations from members of this forum, its quite unfortunate he rejected the position. The summary of my long epistle is that the new mod should be selected based on competence and dedication alone. Ilugunboy and his opponent are just catching their fun and i believe one day many of us will get to meet each other and laugh things off over bottles of beer.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Inferiority complex runs deep, and when it affects one area of your life, It ends up affecting others.

if you can deny your own heritage why wont "Ifa priest" be derogatory?

O ro din hun, O ro pe si je (did I get it right?)

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Wait wait

Is 'Ifa Priest' supposed to be a derogatory term?
Trust me Katz, it's not supposed to be and I gave my vivid reason why ilugunboy is just that.....but what I don't know is if he is not going to take it too personal!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Wait wait

Is 'Ifa Priest' supposed to be a derogatory term?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Such childish ad hominem doesn't really bother me....that is why I've ignored him so far on that. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Such childish ad hominem doesn't really bother me....that is why I've ignored him so far on that. grin

I know you can take care of yourself, I was more concerned about the derogatory usage of the term 'ifa priest'. Like calling someone a donkey or a thief.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
Trust me Katz, it's not supposed to be and I gave my vivid reason why ilugunboy is just that.....but what I don't know is if he is not going to take it too personal!

So it is a derogatory term as far as you are concerned. Ok
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Freiburger(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
bittyend: It seems Honeric1 is edo.

You can move him from the sports section to this section. Freiburger as well.

I hereby nominate:

- Honeric1
- Freiburger.
- Lacasa.
- nagoma.

Fairness over everything.
Thanks dearie, I will prefer to stay as an active contributor to this section, but won't mind helping in the foreign Affairs section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

So says an Ijawboy... grin

2015 will do you like film.
yes, proudly Ijaw for life....

As for 2015, there is no Vacancy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:
You don't have to like it....but I've told you the truth.
You can keep sulking and whining over it all day..... that is entirely your prerogative.
Cheers and enjoy your lunchtime.!
Truth? From whom? You? grin grin grin Ifa Priest even got jokes.....on a lighter note, I think I would love to nominate you as a MOD shocked why? Because of ur way of knowing who is Yoruba, Igbo, independent or not grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
Truth? From whom? You? grin grin grin Ifa Priest even got jokes.....on a lighter note, I think I would love to nominate you as a MOD shocked why? Because of ur way of knowing who is Yoruba, Igbo, independent or not grin grin

About time you quit derailing the thread.

Enough of this your nonsense for the day.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

So it is a derogatory term as far as you are concerned. Ok
There you go again Katz, trying hard to put words in my mouth my Ijebu Prince! I never indicated what you are insinuating in my post 'wise one' with 'wise crack' undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Freiburger:
Thanks dearie , I will prefer to stay as an active contributor to this section, but won't mind helping in the foreign Affairs section.

grin he is a man!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Atouke: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
i nominate sincere9gerian as a moderator, He/ she is the most objective contributor to this section under him the APC and other opposing view point will be given a fair chance. at least his bias will not be as obvious as OAM4J who is currently moderating.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

I know you can take care of yourself, I was more concerned about the derogatory usage of the term 'ifa priest'. Like calling someone a donkey or a thief.

Never mind the pig.

One babe here that he has been sending his pics and communicating with showed me his pics..very disgusting thing.

I only laugh when I read his comments here.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
barcanista: yes, proudly Ijaw for life....

As for 2015, there is no Vacancy
Amue, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
Wonders shall never cease everyone is talking even u of all people dey show face, no wonder it took you over 2 hrs to reply me after digging deep thru my post!Oma se o
you think i will spend my precious time on you or you think the summary of my life cycle is nairaland like yours? You are definitely on the negative side of the intelligence scale.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Never mind the pig.

One babe here that he has been sending his pics and communicating with showed me his pics..very disgusting thing.

I only laugh when I read his comments here.
No wonder Katz thought you were a DONKEY grin grin me 'send' pix to a lady? shocked shocked henceforth, I would rather believe the Devil than taking you seriously you dimwit, egungun naa fe show color grin

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
No wonder Katz thought you were a DONKEY grin grin me 'send' pix to a lady? shocked shocked henceforth, I would rather believe the Devil than taking you seriously you dimwit, egungun naa fe show color grin

This eddiioottt is still belching here? Lie as much as you want.....she is here laughing also at your stupidity.

You need to attache to Katz also?

You need a psychologist to check you up.

PIG!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Where is Ndu_Chuks?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:
This eddiioottt is still belching here? Lie as much as you want.....she is here laughing also at your stupidity.
You need to attache to Katz also?
You need a psychologist to check you up.
PIG!
So anyone I quote now means 'attachment' grin I declare woe unto you and that imbecilic, whorish, ugly 'female' of yours if you can't be a man to name her, omo eran jati jati, I thought I av tried to be civil enough with you Egungun grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
So anyone I quote now means 'attachment' grin I declare woe unto you and that imbecilic, whorish, ugly 'female' of yours if you can't be a man to name her, omo eran jati jati, I thought I av tried to be civil enough with you Egungun grin

This PIG is still oinking here.

You must have been badly bruised all over here today.

Pele oooo cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto: Where is Ndu_Chuks?

I dey kampe smiley

Remark_D:
but I will vote for Ndu_chuks.... as long as the note in his ban message will not be something along the lines of ... piafukwaa gi mkpuru amu. Ewu!"... or replace "Ewu" with "Oloto...

what did you type up there? Don't you know that "oloto" means someone who is truthful? Which kind qualifying remark be dis one?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

This PIG is still oinking here.
You must have been badly bruised all over here today.
Pele oooo cheesy
Actually you are the swine here my ifa priest, thanks for making my day Egungun grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nominate Okija Juju for Mod..

If I win, I promise to credit the accounts of everyone that nominated me.. grin

I also guarantee immunity from Bans for those people..

Infact, I promise that all their threads would make the front page..

Vote Okija.. The Man of the People, that speaks with the voice of the Gods..

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Nominate Okija Juju for Mod..

If I win, I promise to credit the accounts of everyone that nominated me.. grin

I also guarantee immunity from Bans for those people..

Infact, I promise that all their threads would make the front page..

Vote Okija.. The Man of the People, that speaks with the voice of the Gods..
Ifeanyi Uba in action! This is not Anambra politics nwoke m. which party do you belong to, APC or LABOUR PARTY? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Atouke: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
I nominate sincre9gerian for moderator again. under his moderation APC/ all opposing viewpoint will be given a fair chance.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
bittyend: Ibos are the most tribalistic people I have ever come across. You already have two incompetent ibos moderating the section yet ibos are still nominating more ibos in a sly way. How about give other people a chance?

Ibos and yorubas should be disqualified from the list. Let a poster from a different tribe take the job and if there is none willing to, then leave the section the way it is. Kapish.
i'm neither an Igbo nor a Yoruba.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Atouke: I nominate sincre9gerian for moderator again. under his moderation APC/ all opposing viewpoint will be given a fair chance.
Really? a cry baby as moderator? I should have known that! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by takedat(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
I think @HNosegbe should be considered.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
barcanista: We have 2 Igbos and 1 yoruba as Mods. We all know that this section is the most delicate and so many things at stake. Admin should consider someone from the Middlebelt or Arewa. In absence of both, someone from Edo state. Both Igbo and Yoruba should be disqualified for this post. We should embrace the Spirit of Federal Character.
as i've earlier said am from Edo State
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Atouke: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
i also nominate Agbameta for moderator under his moderation every one including the PDP and non SW state will be give a fair chance.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
bittyend:

I agree. This isn't about Federal Character, it's about doing the right thing. I would have supported ibo mods if the ones we have were competent, but they're not. So I guess anyone else chosen to be a mod here definitely can't be worse than them.

Lacasa and nagoma should get a shout for the job. or perhaps, any edo poster willing to take the job.
i am an Edo poster and am regular in this section

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Adesina, Shehu As Spokesmen / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja / Bus Explodes At Rumuokoro Park In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.