Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41393 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by redsun(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Old man.... You talk a lot of shytee here so often.

Nominate yourself or someone else....in the absent of that..get lost!

People like you is why nigeria is fundamentally backward, your mind is mind is technically and socially less developed than that of great apes in the wild.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
redsun:

People like you is why nigeria is fundamentally backward, your mind is mind is technically and socially less develped than that of grape apes in the wild.

Nigeria is backward for sad failures like you....your life too is a definition of backwardness.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by redsun(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Nigeria is backward for sad failures like you....your life too is a definition of backwardness.

grin grin

You are primitively raw,like an undiscovered creature at the bottom of the deepest ocean.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
redsun:

grin grin

[s]You are primitively raw,like an undiscovered creature at the bottom of the deepest ocean[/s].

Verbose....grandiose but lacking in substance.

Backward...sad and miserable old man.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by redsun(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Verbose....grandiose but lacking in substance.

Backward...sad and miserable old man

I know what your idea of success is,like "fani's"(pussy)
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Desola(f): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
when I become a mod, I will ban seun himself.

I no send! I no dey look face o. angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Desola: when I become a mod, I will ban seun himself.

abeg re talk am again, it seems i don't understand
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngwakwe: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2013
Seun can't even ban himself if he so desires even when he transfers ownership to another.

Nairaland Database and Config file will need reprogramming which will never be assessable to our fearless Desola

Desola: when I become a mod, I will ban seun himself.

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
There's a very real chance of a tribal/political bigot being named as the next mod. I pity this politics section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fluteman: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2013
All this while that Afam the Ibo bigot has been there, you were satisfied bah? Abeg allow the equation to balance jooor.......... No time for hypocrisy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Guilty conscience is surely a bitc#... grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by BeraBera(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Seun and Mods, YES, I am interested. Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2013
I NOMINATE MUSIWA THE SATELITE GUY LOL DATS WAT NAIRALAND NEED

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2013
presher: I NOMINATE MUSIWA THE SATELITE GUY LOL DATS WAT NAIRALAND NEED
do you think Politics Section is a Psychiatric Hospital, where he should be?
Lolz... Satelite Guy Noni
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Still looking for a mod after all these weeks? Laughable.

Where is that sexkills self? He don ban himself?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Still looking for a mod after all these weeks? Laughable.

Where is that sexkills self? He don ban himself?
We don frustrate dat sexkillz for this forum...

As for d new mod, Seun is in talks with Musiwa

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2013
barcanista: We don frustrate dat sexkillz for this forum...

Did you speak with Seun?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by lertee(f): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2013
I made comment the first day this thread was created and since then it has been flying like wtf,is the thread not gonnaa die?
No more new MOD case closed please
angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MrChris1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yes to all the questions and wish to be a moderator for the Politics Section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Una no serious o, after over a month yet no moderator still. Thunder fire op & the gang *wakacomotsfromthread*
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
talktimi: Una no serious o, after over a month yet no moderator still. Thunder fire op & the gang *wakacomotsfromthread*

If na one of us create thread like this dem go close or move am out and ban the creator.

I tell you these people called moderators are worse than they people they are moderating. Chairman is the only one with sense. Afam is.......aeemmm..i guess we can say he is turning the corner, thank Jesus! I have no comment on the third one, its a waste of time giving opinion on where he is at.........we all know he is nowhere!

Yeye dey smell. I want this doggone post moved out of here, pronto!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2013
barcanista: We don frustrate dat sexkillz for this forum...

I tell you. Sexkils didn't know what hit him. He though politics section is romance section where they give each other roses and make up and wink and live happily ever after.

A big life lesson for him he learnt here: NEVER EVER SIDE WITH YOUR ENEMIES AGAINST YOUR OWN PEOPLE.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gboliwe: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
talktimi: Una no serious o, after over a month yet no moderator still. Thunder fire op & the gang *wakacomotsfromthread*
Azzzzin eh!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Skipfr(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
I am interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 1:35am On Oct 20, 2013
@Obinoscopy & Seun, you people may want to start thinking outside the box to find your ideal moderator since it appears that your idea of ideal is possibly non-existent.

May I suggest the concept of a "Guest Moderator" wherein, you give each of your top 2 or 3 candidates a 4 week period to be a moderator. At the end of 2 or 3 months, you could end up with the closest personto your non-existent ideal moderator. You've already spent 2 fruitless months on this affair since the thread was opened.

If you don't want to do that or just make anyone the 4th moderator, unsticky this thread and let it die a natural death. ko kwa?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 2:54am On Oct 20, 2013
^^^

Goga, na yarda da yari nka.
Sakkamakon n'da za a zabi, idan Seun ya yarda da kai, tau, Negro ne na farko a shugabbanci.

Nna neman goyan baya. Ka jin ko?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2013
Please bear with us. You will hear from us at the appropriate time. We're sorry for the delay.

@Ndu_Chuks, thanks for your suggestion. We'll keep it in mind.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dudu_Negro: ^^^

Goga, na yarda da yari nka.
Sakkamakon n'da za a zabi, idan Seun ya yarda da kai, tau, Negro ne na farko a shugabbanci.

Nna neman goyan baya. Ka jin ko?

Negro, kana da goyon bayanmu mana! Amma na gane cewa, Seun ba shi da zuciya ko jaruntakan lipsrsealed

Negro for Mod; sai Negro!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Obinoscopy: Please bear with us. You will hear from us at the appropriate time. We're sorry for the delay.

@Ndu_Chuks, thanks for your suggestion. We'll keep it in mind.

The appropriate time is NOW!
Implement the suggestion submitted by Kukuwenu right away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply)

Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode / Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.