Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41406 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Negro, kana da goyon bayanmu mana! Amma na gane cewa, Seun ba shi da zuciya ko jaruntakan lipsrsealed

Negro for Mod; sai Negro!

Nagode maka!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
The process for selecting a moderator is known only to the Admin. It's shrouded in secrecy, no matter what this general interest threads say.

I will throw my support behind Ndu_Chucks, Chief Negro, or GenBuhari. All Northerners, right? tongue

Did I forget anyone? cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
isale_gan2: The process for selecting a moderator is known only to the Admin. It's shrouded in secrecy, no matter what this general interest threads say.

I will throw my support behind Ndu_Chucks, Chief Negro, or GenBuhari. All Northerners, right? tongue

Lol....Northerner ke? grin

All Southerners........Negro is an Ogbuefi from Ekwulobia town of Aguata LG of Anambra.

A true cut "Omambala". We are the 'Awuka' masquerade of Aguluezechukwu and have you heard of 'Nkpokiti Ije Enu Dance' ? Nobody does it like we do in Ekwulobia.

grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

All Southerners........Negro is an Ogbuefi from Ekwulobia town of Aguata LG of Anambra.

A true cut "Omambala". We are the 'Awuka' masquerade of Aguluezechukwu and have you heard of 'Nkpokiti Ije Enu Dance' ? Nobody does it like we do in Ekwulobia.

grin grin
One by one,you and "others" on this forum will start revealing to us your Igbo roots. Hehehehe! Am waiting for Dayokanu to tell me he is from Mbaise in Imo State. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gboliwe: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
isale_gan2: The process for selecting a moderator is known only to the Admin. It's shrouded in secrecy, no matter what this general interest threads say.

gen Buhari is igbo. Full blooded igbo
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
gen Buhari is igbo. Full blooded igbo

hahahahaha.

I know GenBuhari is Igbo. He's the sweetest guy and my NL pal. smiley

Chief Negro na Lagosian, prob 75% Yoruba. tongue No mind am. cheesy

Chucky's ethnicity is somewhere in the north non-tribal. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
isale_gan2:

hahahahaha.

I know GenBuhari is Igbo. He's the sweetest guy and my NL pal. smiley

Chief Negro na Lagosian, prob 75% Yoruba. tongue No mind am. cheesy

Chucky's ethnicity is somewhere in the north non-tribal. grin

i'm not fooled by Negro's joke. He is a full blooded Egba man.
Nduchuks is a 'cunny' man. He claims to be a northerner, but he doesnt act like them. I cant really place his heritage
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gboliwe: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
@isale_gan, don't you think you have it all together to make a good moderator here? Why not signify interest?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: One by one,you and "others" on this forum will start revealing to us your Igbo roots. Hehehehe! Am waiting for Dayokanu to tell me he is from Mbaise in Imo State. grin
grin grin grin grin grin LMAO..
Are you not aware that Dayokanu is from Ika??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus: grin grin grin grin grin LMAO..
Are you not aware that Dayokanu is from Ika??
oops! I almost forgot o! That thread was hilarious I tell ya! Lol! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: oops! I almost forgot o! That thread was hilarious I tell ya! Lol! grin
The guy funny, no be small
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
OMG!! Dudu Negro is my brother shocked
Ekwulobia is next door to my community.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
i'm not fooled by Negro's joke. He is a full blooded Egba man.
Nduchuks is a 'cunny' man. He claims to be a northerner, but he doesnt act like them. I cant really place his heritage

I have always claimed to be Nigerian. There is nothing 'cunny' about that.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2013
This is ridiculous! This is absolute nonsense!! This is nothing but an insult and utter and sheer foolishness!!!

How long does it take to select or nominate a moderator? This process of nomination is ineffective, it is broken and has lost credibility.

The sponsors of this offer have 5days to wrap this exercise up or I will erect a parallel process for attending to issues here in politics section.

SEEEUUUNNNN....where you dey abeg?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by isalegan2: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Take is easy, Chief.

Moderators were never democratically elected. They are selected by Seun. I've seen lots of threads like this, and the most voted doesn't always end up selected. I think it's just a way to drum up interest. wink

I'm thinking we need a thread on SexPills though. Maybe a referendum of Politics section regulars. Resulting in a Vote of No Confidence on him. grin grin cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
isale_gan2:

I'm thinking we need a thread on SexPills though. Maybe a referendum of Politics section regulars. Resulting in a Vote of No Confidence on him. grin grin cheesy

What stops you from creating it?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
sexkillz: What stops you from creating it?

The last time a thread like that was started, you hurriedly sent it to general section.

Will you let it stay in politics this time?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The last time a thread like that was started, you hurriedly sent it to general section.

If it'll make you lot happy.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

No anti-sexkillz thread stays in this section no matter how hard you try. Seun wouldn't even listen to you. So the idea of opening a "vote of no confidence" thread is crap!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

grin grin
ehhhh...Aguluezechukwu?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Eledan: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
sexkillz: If it'll make you lot happy.

You are a very insecure guy, the way you respond to every comment concerning you points to a person that want to prove that he is on top of situation, whereas, the opposite is the truth.

You need a lot to learn from semid4lyfe and Mukinat. I hope you don't act arrongantly like this to correction in real life, that would be dangerous for you.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
^^ I see nothing wrong with the answer he gave undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
berem: No anti-sexkillz thread stays in this section no matter how hard you try. Seun wouldn't even listen to you. So the idea of opening a "vote of no confidence" thread is crap!
They tried it once and they all failed grin
They want to try again... undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: ^^ I see nothing wrong with the answer he gave undecided?

Nobody likes him.

He must quit.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Eledan:

You are a very insecure guy, the way you respond to every comment concerning you points to a person that want to prove that he is on top of situation, whereas, the opposite is the truth.

You need a lot to learn from semid4lyfe and Mukinat. I hope you don't act arrongantly like this to correction in real life, that would be dangerous for you.
I'm not here to make you or anyone happy by my actions, illugunboy. I'm responsible for what I say but I am not responsible for how you choose to interprete it. If calling me insecure will take all your sorrows away, then you can continue for all I care.

Not fazed.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: They tried it once and they all failed grin
They want to try again... undecided
There is no harm in trying again. Who knows if Seun would listen this time around. undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Nobody likes him.

He must quit.
None of you can make me quit. In fact, e ti po to, e lo po si wa.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
berem: There is no harm in trying again. Who knows if Seun would listen this time around. undecided

It doesn't matter if he is sacked.

I actually feel bad for him. He has no job, lives at home, and has a Internet babe that he self services to in his dark bedroom. Probably has no friends and no life. Probably has no happiness.

As long as we make it clear to him that we hate him, I am ok with that.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Nobody likes him.

He must quit.
Do you think so?
Why all these bad belle for him nah... angry undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

It doesn't matter if he is sacked.

I actually feel bad for him. He has no job, lives at home, and has a Internet babe that he self services to in his dark bedroom. Probably has no friends and no life. Probably has no happiness.

As long as we make it clear to him that we hate him, I am ok with that.
Free this guy joor.
I've told you ealier, if you're interested in becoming a moderator in this section , say so sad.
May be the authorities concerned will consider you shocked
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Kairoseki77: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: Do you think so?
Why all these bad belle for him nah... angry undecided

He is arrogant and rude.

Very mean spirited individual.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kairoseki77:

He is arrogant and rude.

Very mean spirited individual.
I repeat, I don't think so angry
He is doing his job...

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (38) (Reply)

I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.