Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,781 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (4571 Views)

He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep / HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

angry lipsrsealed
comeon answer the question
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by CH3COO(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2008
It depends.
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

It depends.
and u did not
tell the poster that
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by CH3COO(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2008
I mean it depends on how hot the slap will be.
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

I mean it depends on how hot the slap will be.
undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by CH3COO(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2008
Hey don't get all worried. I won't hurt my wife. I can't even hurt a fly. i only kill chickens.
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

Hey don't get all worried. I won't hurt my wife. I can't even hurt a fly. i only kill chickens.
hmmmmm then what was this?

what you should do is give her a very dirty slap, and as soon as she jumps up pretend to be deep in your sleep.

do this a few times and i assure you the pain will keep her from sleeping well enough to snore.
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2008
comeon answer the question na
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by CH3COO(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2008
it is a good idea isn't it? you should put it to test one of these days, rukaya.
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

it is a good idea isn't it? you should put it to test one of these days, rukaya.
I do not snore
and I sleep alone
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by CH3COO(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2008
what? pretty girls shouldn't sleep alone. especially in australia? your boyfriend must keep you company.
you can't tell if you snore . . . you probably do. don't feel embarassed about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

what? pretty girls shouldn't sleep alone. especially in australia? your boyfriend must keep you company.
you can't tell if you snore . . . you probably do. don't feel embarassed about it.
well we are in Australia
but u forgot the fact that my mother is
a african woman she slap cheesy
am not fool to take a guy home grin
my sister is 25 and she hide from my mom
then me am not stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep by eclear(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2008
rokiatu:

hmmmmm then what was this?

what you should do is give her a very dirty slap, and as soon as she jumps up pretend to be deep in your sleep.

do this a few times and i assure you the pain will keep her from sleeping well enough to snore.

I quite agree with you my dear "Apayan"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Epic Reply From A Guy To A Lady (see Pic) / Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act / Can You See What Is Wrong With This Photo? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.