Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York (23874 Views)

Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by ballabriggs: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Sahara on top again. The man tried in this one, you can argue he did not want to let a lot out.

However, watching him talk after the meeting with the US President makes me want to puke and asks does the man not organise his thoughts when he speaks?

Someone needs to tell him there is nothing wrong in pausing for a few seconds with an "errrmm" when speaking, organise your thoughts and speak. What I saw was "the man just dey yarn", shaking and sweating even in cold America. Calm down, take a chill pill, Obama will not whip you, he is just human like you.

Secondly, he needs to stop wearing that hat as there is nothing African about it and makes him look like a clown. That style was probably copied by our wannabe white men forefathers during slavery and colonialism. Today in contemporary Western societies, you do not see such hats in serious gatherings. Why is ours different?

11 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Again, this doofus of a president lies on this video and the intelligent Adeola disgraced him.

Retardeen says, he does not think the governors are against sovereign fund. When some of the governors have taken the matter to court.

Is this not a clear note that he is utterly bereft of events happening in a country where he is meant to preside over, or he simply just chooses to continue spewing lies every time he is asked a pressing question?!

10 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by wiseguy(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Baba God! Please grant us this wish. Take this man safely back to Otuoke in 2015. IJN!

10 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2013
wiseguy: Baba God! Please grant us this wish. Take this man safely back to Otuoke in 2015. IJN!

Safely to prison is actually my ideal prayer.

12 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by amarilo: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:

You must be a blind bat! Everyone close to the kindergarten president laid their respective hands on that interviewer. Even right after she had concluded her short interview with the president, they were still shooing her away.

From the two minutes and two seconds video, look closely at 0:12sec, 0:30sec, 1:06sec, 1:30sec, 1:33sec, 1:46sec, 1:49 - 1:55sec.

What is the meaning of: ''or u learn it from somewhere''? Can't you people for once on this forum express your inane opinions in clear English writing?!
You made no sense at all, she did the interview after finishing instead of working away she crossed the part of the president. Must she leave from his front? You can say another thing but shooing the girl during the interview is just made up by you.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Dpeacemaker101: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2013
So Sahara you now know he is your president with all the lies you spread to people about him. Na God go judge una.

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by safepassage2015: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2013
wiseguy: Baba God! Please grant us this wish. Take this man safely back to Otuoke in 2015. IJN!
he's goin nowhere #teamnovacancy2015

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by ballabriggs: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2013
amarilo: You made no sense at all, she did the interview after finishing instead of working away she crossed the part of the president. Must she leave from his front? You can say another thing but shooing the girl during the interview is just made up by you.

Another sycophant on the loose. You think this is your village meeting or what? "crossed the part of the president" yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2013
amarilo: You made no sense at all, she did the interview after finishing instead of working away she crossed the part of the president. Must she leave from his front? You can say another thing but shooing the girl during the interview is just made up by you.

6 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by kinggbangaun: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
abokinside: How long are you guys goin to keep patching this guy up he is just unbelievably incompetent, just look at how jittery eveyone around him was. Everytime he is asked questions about his job he never gives any coherent answer. How long are we goin to manage this kind of president, you guys promoting this mediocre dont love Nigeria at all, even if I didn't go to school 2 yrs of acting presideny and 2 1/2 yrs of another term thats 4.5 years as commander in chief of the federal republic yet any of the guys walking with hime would ve answered the questions far better and you guys want to force the man on us in 2015. Tell me sincerely if any nation were to have a clueless, mediocre leader like Gej for 10 years what would be left of the country after that ten years. Haba ! Guys fear God nah! This your man is crassly incompetent and totally unable to change Nigeria for the better. Did you see the Brazilian president deliver HER speech without reading from a script! My president cannot even read from a script properly, he has to return to Otuoke come 2015, let the south south give us a competent man in 2015 not Gej. So sorry to say this but Gej does not inspire no body not even his domestic aides he is just too basic to be a leader of a great country like Nigeria.
we has to carries our cross till he leaf office
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by hopilo: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki: What kind of a dunce is this man!

Boko Haram - "we are working very hard on that", how can a president make such a useless generic statement like that? Did this doofus of a president not learn from his Kenyan counterpart on how to address firmly the issue of terrorism in a country??

Well over 3000 people have died, our useless president is saying "the interviewer needs to update her statistics"!

When asked about sovereign funds, this dunce of a President immediately turned into a stammerer!

See the bunch of retardeenic sycophants trying to push Adeola away from asking questions to the President. What a disgrace Nigeria has become.

Fight against terrorism no dey finish. USA,UK,Kenya,Iran,Pakistan, etc bombs detonates,gunmen killing ppl,malls under siege, car bombs etc. our president is doing well on that aspect. The creators are just destroying their people and economy. By the time they come to their sense that region will be far behind in development and education.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by tareigns(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wetin e de do 4 newyork streets...No body even recognise am. If na dbanj or psquare now,na so oloshos go full every where.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by chreldb(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
LOL. I'll be looking forward to the next episode of keeping it real with Adeola. I don't think GEJ or any of his aids follows that show if not they would not have granted that interiew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3kZAEei8g

3 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by androidFather: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
174 robbers arrested in Abuja
security agencies arrested 174 armed robbers in the territory between April and September 2013.

This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Muhammad Sule, Chief Press Secretary to the FCT Minister, on Tuesday in Abuja.

It said the FCT Commissionerof Police, Mr Femi Ogunbayode, disclosed during a high-point discussion at the FCT Security Committee meeting chaired by FCT Minister, Sen. Bala Mohammed.

see pics
http://g-loaded..com/2013/09/174-robbers-arrested-in-abuja.html
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Michky: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
abokinside: How long are you guys goin to keep patching this guy up he is just unbelievably incompetent, just look at how jittery eveyone around him was. Everytime he is asked questions about his job he never gives any coherent answer. How long are we goin to manage this kind of president, you guys promoting this mediocre dont love Nigeria at all, even if I didn't go to school 2 yrs of acting presideny and 2 1/2 yrs of another term thats 4.5 years as commander in chief of the federal republic yet any of the guys walking with hime would ve answered the questions far better and you guys want to force the man on us in 2015. Tell me sincerely if any nation were to have a clueless, mediocre leader like Gej for 10 years what would be left of the country after that ten years. Haba ! Guys fear God nah! This your man is crassly incompetent and totally unable to change Nigeria for the better. Did you see the Brazilian president deliver HER speech without reading from a script! My president cannot even read from a script properly, he has to return to Otuoke come 2015, let the south south give us a competent man in 2015 not Gej. So sorry to say this but Gej does not inspire no body not even his domestic aides he is just too basic to be a leader of a great country like Nigeria.
Gbam!!

3 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by 50calibre(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Look at GEJ walking like any other person on the streets, but in Nigeria, they go about with large convoys, intimidating anyone who stood in their way.

That Sahara TV reporter totally owned this militant president, put him on the spot and got him stuttering like a dyslexic, no wonder his thieving crew kept saying its OK.

How I which he was in company of his illiterate wife, that reporter could have made caricature of her, just for entertainment and there's nothing they'd do to her.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by kinggbangaun: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
we has to carries our cross till he leaf office
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
$£yi:

The office that guy is holding deserves our respect, even though you're not a fan(neither am I) of the holder.
Time to call a spade a spade. We don pet am reach so. Na wetin him deserve.

7 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by DICKtator: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mimiko.......................................

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by gbishman: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dnt u see how freely the president of nigeria is working the streets of new york freely with out harassment, i think he jonathan needs to appreciate this and borrow leaf from the US and see how he can make the country a safe place to work on. Also if i may ask who are the people behind the scenes telling the sahara reporter that she should'nt ask more questions do they realise that America is a free nation and that u can ask one what ever u want to ask.
Bunch of uncivilised people

4 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by crackhaus: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
king gbangaun: we has to carries our cross till he leaf office
Your parents must be so proud

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by obailala(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
amarilo: all through the interview I did not see any body pushing ur Adeola away from the president. When will u people stop misinforming the populace. Is this a Yoruba thing or u learn it from somewhere?
^^
I am sure you are not blind else you wouldnt have been able to type and make this post. So my concern is, if you are not blind, why were you not able to see the people trying to shove the interviewer away??.. is this just some kind of mischief on your part?.. I know they say love is blind so is it that your love for the president has gotten you blind?? angry

My concern also goes to the bunch of people that liked your post. Do they like your post because they agree with what you wrote or is it for some other reason??

Nigerians na wa!!

Anyway, all I can say is that the girl was quite brave because from all indications, she clearly broke security protocol to get close to Mr President.

10 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by goldfish80(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Oratory is not our presidents strongest point. Anyone expecting anything different from what he offered in this interview is not being honest with his/herself.

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by lingal(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=Pataki]What kind of a dunce is this man!

Boko Haram - "we are working very hard on that", how can a president make such a useless generic statement like that? Did this doofus of a president not learn from his Kenyan counterpart on how to address firmly the issue of terrorism in a country??

Well over 3000 people have died, our useless president is saying "the interviewer needs to update her statistics"!

When asked about sovereign funds, this dunce of a President immediately turned into a stammerer!

See the bunch of retardeenic sycophants trying to push Adeola away from asking questions to the President. What a disgrace Nigeria has become. What is this one saying?
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Michky: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
Gej still holds the record of being the most clueless, populace hating, manipulative president Nigeria's ever had. He knows how to get whatever he wants from majorly ignorant Nigerian public and he's clearly repeating these same tricks ahead of 2015. Previous tricks: pity-vote from his shoeless campaign. He used his facebook: 'My friends and i' to get the youths. Top of all, his declaratn of non-intention to run for a second term gave him everything else. Now, its very clear that he's a trickstar. A smart politician but unintelligent unsympathetic dullard and monkey wife that need to be gotten out of that sit by 2015. Honestly, it'll be hard especially with our money driven politicians. But who knows? Mikel scores first epl goal after 7years. Anything is possible.

8 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by nedu2000(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
atlwireles: How did that woman get that close to the president Somebody needs to start looking for a new Job.
this is america the land of the free where all men r created equal!! not nigeria,where dem go block a 5km stretch of road because we mere mortals shouldn't compete with president on roads he failed to repair

3 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by crackhaus: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
"He's our President, it's okay if he talks to us".
That's my favourite part from the entire interview, every other thing was cheap distractions by our president from the point being made in all of her questions.

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by smoothlips(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
$£yi:

The office that guy is holding deserves our respect, even though you're not a fan(neither am I) of the holder.
keep quiet there. who asked you?
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by 50calibre(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
gbishman: Dnt u see how freely the president of nigeria is working the streets of new york freely with out harassment, i think he jonathan needs to appreciate this and borrow leaf from the US and see how he can make the country a safe place to work on. Also if i may ask who are the people behind the scenes telling the sahara reporter that she should'nt ask more questions do they realise that America is a free nation and that u can ask one what ever u want to ask.
Bunch of uncivilised people

Not true mate!! Jonathan walks freely because no one knows who he is.

If it were to be Netanyahu, Putin or even the Emir of small Qatar, I doubt he'd walk freely like that, without SS agents patrolling the whole place.

This only shows how inconsequential Nigeria has become on the world stage, a great country such as Nigeria, by now could have been a very powerful player in world politics if it wasn't subjected to decades of corruption & mismanagement.

No country in Africa should be in the league of Nigeria. How sad!!

4 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
eXCELLENT jOURNALISM FROM sAHARA
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
I heard when of the aides said she should stop asking irritating questions.......

How is it an irritating question? She is simply asking questions that concern all Nigerians, and because of what the aides are eating (greed), they labeling it irritating.

I have to commend the president, he responded and gave an audience, which is refreshing to see.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Forwetinnah: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
amarilo: all through the interview I did not see any body pushing ur Adeola away from the president. When will u people stop misinforming the populace. Is this a Yoruba thing or u learn it from somewhere?

I wonder o! Even the hausas have taken a back seat when it comes to ridiculing the President. I can remember when Eugenia Abu kept asking OBJ why 'nothing had been done to bring IBB to book'..OBJ reminded her that he wasn't her husband, she should as well mind the way she addresses him and that if she wants to arrest IBB she should do it herself. A lot of people laughed over that episode..imagine if GEJ had said that on National TV? These people are becoming really over bearing!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju / Coronavirus: Lagos orders scavengers to vacate refuse dumpsites / Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.