Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York (23864 Views)

Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / Funny: Channels TV Interviews NSCDC Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Baron75: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki: What kind of a dunce is this man!

Boko Haram - "we are working very hard on that", how can a president make such a useless generic statement like that? Did this doofus of a president not learn from his Kenyan counterpart on how to address firmly the issue of terrorism in a country??

Well over 3000 people have died, our useless president is saying "the interviewer needs to update her statistics"!

When asked about sovereign funds, this dunce of a President immediately turned into a stammerer!

See the bunch of retardeenic sycophants trying to push Adeola away from asking questions to the President. What a disgrace Nigeria has become.
We will get better as a people when we learn to appreciate our leaders and objectively criticize their flaws with adequate respect in a manner that they would learn from our criticisms. Honestly, I make no point from what you've posted, except hatred. Sorry.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
talktimi: if you like pounce and jump on me who gives a s#it about a castrated donkey like you & why would i waste my precious time reporting something as pathetic as you are ? If you dont like the president then vote him out in 2015 instead of exhibiting your brass idi0cy here in public. You need help in this your sad & sorry life PERIOD...

If you want to insult me, at least make it intellectual entertaining. Something to thrill me and make me laugh! What is the meaning of ''brass idiocy''? cheesy I assume you meant: crass idiocy! What a dunderhead!

What is sad and sorry about my life? I am giving you the authority to spill it out here. Go ahead and hit the report button. You have nothing intellectual to contribute to the topic other than throw infantile tantrums like a baby who is tired of his pacifier. If you have a truly functional brain, you would be utterly disappointed about the embarrassment of a person you call a President and his idiotic responses he continues to proffer over issues clearly above his head.

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baron75:
We will get better as a people when we learn to appreciate our leaders and objectively criticize their flaws with adequate respect in a manner that they would learn from our criticisms. Honestly, I make no point from what you've posted, except hatred. Sorry.

Make your criticism if you are intellectual enough to spot the idiocy being spewed by your kindergarten president.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Some of the people typing rubbish here can't even address a family gathering, infact most of them can't manage their families(that's if they're responsible enough) yet they're here flexing their fingers. Were you Dead when OBJ was President? The President travelled with 600 delegates..good, where's the list to support your claim?
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Longeria(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
wiseguy: Baba God! Please grant us this wish. Take this man safely back to Otuoke in 2015. IJN!
May he stay beyond 2015 IJN
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Longeria(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:

Safely to prison is actually my ideal prayer.
You shall be there in Jesus name.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pukkah: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Atouke: You guys can hate the predisent all you like its your right to hate, but that dosent change the fact that he is still Mr President. and if you are a Nigerian you have only one president,and that is GEJ.

I will like to log on to nairaland on the 30th may 2015 after GEJ wins his second term in office and see what you guys will say them.

Jonathan may as well be the president for another 30 years but can that give him the much-needed respect and love across the generality of the people. Would spending additional years in power make him appear firm and sure-footed?

Would Nigerians readily respect a President that pays pension to old British men, who enjoy robust welfare benefits, when Nigerians at home and abroad are struggling to eke out a living/battling with rotten infrastructure and when ASUU is on strike?

Would Nigerians, more so families of BH victims, automatically respect a man who doubted the casualty figure of the victims?

These and many more are the issues which the President and his handlers should address from his side rather than trying to force beleaguered Nigerians to respect him.

The issue here is not about 2015 or 2019, the President should act presidential and do the job he has been elected to do in a firm and decisive manner.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by JesusG: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
*Breathe in, breathe out*
[Ahhh.]
Nigeria's issue is not worth abusing yourselfs over.
Lets learn the lessons of the percieved errors we've made, then when the next opportunity comes[2015] we'll put who we believe is best- not based on sympathy, ethnicity or religion but who is best.
And it must'nt be the major political parties- which most of the time hasn't helped us but whom that party presents ,must be our focus.
Have a peaceful evening!
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by talktimi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:

If you want to insult me, at least make it intellectual entertaining. Something to thrill me and make me laugh! What is the meaning of ''brass idiocy''? cheesy I assume you meant: crass idiocy! What a dunderhead!

What is sad and sorry about my life? I am giving you the authority to spill it out here. Go ahead and hit the report button. You have nothing intellectual to contribute to the topic other than throw infantile tantrums like a baby who is tired of his pacifier. If you have a truly functional brain, you would be utterly disappointed about the embarrassment of a person you call a President and his idiotic responses he continues to proffer over issues clearly above his head.
ol boy why you dey beg me to report you na abi is that the only time you get a hard on ? Look who's talking about me having infantile tantrums, obviously its your guilty conscience tugging at whats left of your PATHETIC soul mr intellectual smh. If you used your brain half the time, you would realize that raining insults on the president wont change the fact that he will be in office at least till 2015 and if you still dont like him then do your civic responsibility by voting against him if you wish at the next elections instead of pouring vitriole on his person in a public forum like the CRASS and pathetic idi0t you've proven yourself to be. Ok
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
jmaine:

You simply said it all . . . . .All APC supporting maggots will simply commit suicide at the appointed time. . . .

And then hunger and frustration will kill off the rest of u.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by DerideGull(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Was that all the President could say? A nairalander who is a JTF member updates us with threads on how his fellow soldiers are killed because the FG is starving them of weapons. Anyway, I need you on the Ilorin Afonja thread.

Ileke idi

There is a remarkable difference between a faceless and idiotic nairalander who claims to be JTF member and president of Nigeria who is seen live in a faraway God’s own country. Nigerian president gave a well qualified answer to the reporter’s question concerning Boko Haram.

Iyawo, as you want me at the Afonja Ilorin thread, I hope there is no usual Yoruba’s deceptive plan to incapacitate the indefatigable Igbo man in Deridegull.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by DerideGull(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:

Once I change my tune here and start praising your Otueke village goat of a President, I am no longer a pathetic piece of garbage.

Should I pounce on you right now, you would immediately start hitting on the report button.

Just sod off you ignorant fetid bum!

I guess when a goon is once a pathetic piece of garbage such goon remains a pathetic piece of garbage. No amount of panting like a locomotive engine starved of coal and water will change the scenario.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Longeria(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ewu talking about "inspire". Where did the beautiful speeches of the likes of Azikiwe lead Nigeria to? Coup, countercoup and civil war. We do not need a talking or motivational speaker as president. We need a president that will walk the talk and get the JOB DONE. I'm not interested in verbose speeches. If what inspires you is empty verbose grammar, kindly go to the likes of Rochas or Patrick Obahiagbon

The irony of some of these fools that of talk of inspirational speeches is that they supported Buhari at the last election. Between Buhari and GEJ, who is a better public speaker? HATERS are perpetually looking for reasons to hate more. Yeye dey smell.
God bless you.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Longeria(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
ballabriggs:

You know why I pity you people, it is simply because you are living like fools. In this world we live in, the ability to communicate and speak effectively is a very important attribute of a leader. As a PhD, as a professional, your ability to communicate is also very important.

How come Jona, a PhD finds it difficult to communicate effectively? Did he not earn his PhD?

Our President gives us big reasons on why we need deep reforms in Nigeria's education system. If a PhD cannot communicate effectively, then something is wrong.
You want good speaker, but you're pushing for buhari
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Greatken007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I AV EVER SEEN ALL MY LIFE...

Boko Haram - "we are working very hard on that", how can a president make such a useless generic statement like that? Did this doofus of a president not learn from his Kenyan counterpart on how to address firmly the issue of terrorism in a country??

Well over 3000 people have died, our useless president is saying "the interviewer needs to update her statistics"!

When asked about sovereign funds, this dunce of a President immediately turned into a stammerer!

See the bunch of retardeenic sycophants trying to push Adeola away from asking questions to the President. What a disgrace Nigeria has become.

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by talktimi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
That the president is not charismatic in composure doesnt mean he should be insulted like a hated houseboy. Some so called progressives on this forum make me wonder if they actually know the meaning of that word "progressive" they bandy all over the place where they actually wish for the nation they come from to split violently in a civil war just because they hate Gej. Its so sick honestly but like i always say, get your acts right and campaign properly and you just might win the next elections unlike during Obj's tenure when baba had a vice grip over the inec. Insults, lies and mockery have never been a proper or effective campaign strategy and it wont change today or tomorrow instead it just might stir up more sympathy for the man so vilified. I didnt vote Gej in 2011 doesnt mean i will support such nonsense. I applaud him when necessary and give him knocks when necessary via constructive criticisms and not acting like a street urching the way some people are behaving here now.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by jmaine: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
kingoflag: And then hunger and frustration will kill off the rest of u.

Same way the hunger is currently killing you and your kindreds . . . . .
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Beaf!:
I am soo shamed that this man is my president.

Yeah.. we are also 'working on' kicking your ignorant @55 out of Aso Rock come 2015.

You well so? Why faking 'beaf' with intent of causing harm and misleading innocent ppl that may mistake you for the real patriot BEAF? You APC goons are always COPY COPY. Same way your party leadership photocopied the manifesto of the GREAT PDP, Africa's Largest party in whom Nigerians are well pleased..

Now aboki listen and read carefully, GEJ isn't interested in oratory, he's more interested in governance. If U are not satisfied try swallow stone.
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by hustler2(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:
He is totally bereft of any situation in Nigeria. I am utterly gobsmacked that this man could utter such a statement.

Less than 100 people were killed in Kenya within a 4 days terrorist attack, the Kenyan President decided to let go of the UN meeting in New York, stay in Kenya and mourn with his people while making strong assertive statement to deal with the perpetrators of this attack.

Our inept and clueless kindergarten president rather openly states that we need to update the statistics of where 3000 innocent lives have been lost in Nigeria through Boko Haram.

What a shame on this nation. And yet someone wants me to respect the office of the presidency.

Who told you that Kenyatta is not going to the UN meeting because of the westgate attack?? SMH empty vessels makes the loudest noise... Read the link below;

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2013/09/uhuru-will-attend-un-general-assembly/

President Uhuru Kenyatta will not attend the 68th United Nations General Assembly because his Deputy William Ruto is away, State House announced late Friday.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nmeri17: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Whenever i see a GEJ topic, i know im definitely going to see hateful comments directed at the president. I dont know if some people expect the man to give them special visits on sunday to eat their rice before they know he's tried his best to connect with the masses.

One thing i know is that u cant please everybody.You will definitely have haters especially when you're good
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by chokolatte: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
hu$tler:

Who told you that Kenyatta is not going to the UN meeting because of the westgate attack?? SMH empty vessels makes the loudest noise... Read the link below;

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2013/09/uhuru-will-attend-un-general-assembly/

President Uhuru Kenyatta will not attend the 68th United Nations General Assembly because his Deputy William Ruto is away, State House announced late Friday.

Thankyou and God bless you my brother some ppl need to be put right where they belong
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
I wonder why dede the ode never supported GEJ with his real username..
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by chokolatte: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pataki:

Oh really?! You mean professional journalism job like how your useless NTA does? grin

Actually she was far better prepared than your useless President. Did you not notice her schooling your kindergarten President about the reality on ground when it comes to the governors not in support of how he wants to handle the sovereign wealth fund?

Its a pity all you can think of as regards nigerian journalism is nta ...you are obviously the deola
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
You are a disgrace to your entire family...How can you talk to man that is old enough to be your father in this manner...No matter how much i hate your father and your entire family to perish for this your singular act i still won't use such words on them or your father...rubbish... angry

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by talktimi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
chokolatte:

Its a pity all you can think of as regards nigerian journalism is nta ...you are obviously the deola
pls ignore the pathetic imbeci/le. He's not worth a goat's saliva... Ok
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by mystical2: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Good morning my president. I stumbled on a site, Nairaland, and some boys were talking ill of you sir. I write to clearly state that I'm not one of them. Furthermore, I wish to express my intention of becoming the next governor of bayelsa state if you have not yet decided on anyone. Being a yoruba shouldn't hinder me as I have already consulted someone from the state to get me a "state of origin". It is again important to get a state pardon in advance. U know this people, they easily rationalize that we stole their moni. Eagerly await the rigging formula we initially discussed for 2015. No shaking GEJ...Let them keep beefing...for their mind, all animals suppose equal

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Longeria: You want good speaker, but you're pushing for buhari

Is it about good speaker or someone who will genuinely fight corruption? Someone that'll make sure Senators/Governors etc account for EVERY SINGLE PENNY? Someone that'll make sure Senators dont earn the current $1.4Million/yr doing nothing while Nigerians starve? Someone thatll make sure oil theft is non existent? Someone thatll make sure Goverment officials declare their assets ---past and present--- and money meant for Nigerians is spent on Nigerians? Someone that wont build a N16billion mansion for his VP while Nigerians are homeless? Someone that'll make sure Senators and co do not get police orderlies while Nigerians lack security?

You see now that you and your likes are the real problem Nigeria faces because your soul is dirtier than your soiled fingers?
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
ejibaba: You are a disgrace to your entire family...How can you talk to man that is old enough to be your father in this manner...No matter how much i hate your father and your entire family to perish for this your singular act i still won't use such words on them or your father...rubbish... angry

Keep insulting Pataki....

Starting from your grandfather--- estimate real quick in your head---- how much the cost of meals all your lineage has consumed from 2011 to 2013... IS IT UP TO THE N1.3Billion GEJ uses on food per year?

Oh, you think its your destiny to suffer and live hand to mouth like a destitute while others live lavishly?

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Greatken007: YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I AV EVER SEEN ALL MY LIFE...

Did you suffer a recent blow to the head? On a faceless forum, yet you claim to have seen me? Who is the demented fool here? cheesy

jmaine:

Same way the hunger is currently killing you and your kindreds . . . . .
Jamiu, shut up I say! angry

DerideGull:

I guess when a goon is once a pathetic piece of garbage such goon remains a pathetic piece of garbage. No amount of panting like a locomotive engine starved of coal and water will change the scenario.
Dende, you are too old for this nonsense. If you respect your age, at least pretend to be wise occasionally. You keep bleating like a goat starved of fresh elephant grass to eat. I deliberately earlier on ignored your puerile post. Now march on, you rancid bum.

At this old age of yours, you should be set as a piece of monument in an ibo museum to display unto others what stewpeedity looks like in an old man.

ejibaba: You are a disgrace to your entire family...How can you talk to man that is old enough to be your father in this manner...No matter how much i hate your father and your entire family to perish for this your singular act i still won't use such words on them or your father...rubbish... angry

Take a breather son! Breathe in, breathe out. Good boy. Insults directed at my parents does not move on the internet. I have been there, and done it all! I know how you GEJ dunderheads operate. I rather direct my vituperations at your Niger Delta Militant President aka kindergarten president; which in most cases, you dummies cannot explain to me why he continually acts stewpeed!

1 Like

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Pataki: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
chokolatte:

Yeah, I am obviously Abati too. What a doofus.

You have a president who cannot be decisive enough. You have a president who cannot resolve ASUU issue. You have a president who cannot resolve power generation in Nigeria. You have a president who allows oil bunkering to continue. You have a president who romances corruption and continues to lie to you and unborn generation!

Many of you Nigerians living in Nigeria do not even know your rights. Fools who cannot ask their leaders to be accountable to them. Once these thieves assume leadership role, ediots like yourself sees them as fathers. Would your father continue to lie to you? Would your father continue to have his house subjected to terrorist and foolishly smiling at cameras to assure you that: 'he is working on it'?! Would your father carry your family heritage and lay it abroad and be playing betting games with it in the name of international stock exchange while your backyard is in total ruins and your father is foolishly smiling at you, telling you that the professionals in IMF and WorldBank have approved of it?! Is this really a leader who truly knows what he is doing?!

How idiotic can you lot continue to be?!

6 Likes

Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by jmaine: 12:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Pataki:

Jmaine, I am very insane!!! angry
!

Fixed . . .
Re: Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York by Werehkpe: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2013
There is nothing this man will do to please ANY of you abi. Even when he sent the military to Borno to flush out boko haram, una de talk say im no try.

Please show this man some respect. He is a Doctor and am sure so many of you dont even know what it takes to earn that title. Hisssss.

Impromptu interview and u expect him to have all the answers ready? D man na computer? Hissss

Presido carry go I will support and pray for you. At least thats what my Bible also says

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dogara Rejects Gbajabiamila’s Emergence / 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! / Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.