Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (255233 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by iamliltee(m): 12:20am On Oct 28, 2014
*clears throat* I think it's high time I revealed myself since my cloak is getting tattered,I'm a newly admitted pharmacy student of the University of Lagos,I've read with keen interest comments of my "ogas" and I need not to be told that I've got a very huge task ahead of me...wait nah,shey una no go offer me anything ni,I worked so hard before getting here nah,shey seat still dey front sha coz I've got so much to learn from ma ogas
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:05am On Oct 28, 2014
iamliltee:
*clears throat* I think it's high time I revealed myself since my cloak is getting tattered,I'm a newly admitted pharmacy student of the University of Lagos,I've read with keen interest comments of my "ogas" and I need not to be told that I've got a very huge task ahead of me...wait nah,shey una no go offer me anything ni,I worked so hard before getting here nah,shey seat still dey front sha coz I've got so much to learn from ma ogas
**filled with joy**
have ur well cushioned sit. What will u like to take?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Bukkiminat:

Fine...m a fresher in UI,so we are yet 2resume...thanks I appreciate.
ok. . .
Try to get urself so acquinted with your o level stuffs especially chemistry.
I repeat, especially chemistry.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Samgreguc:

ok. . .
Try to get urself so acquinted with your o level stuffs especially chemistry.
I repeat, especially chemistry.

thanks boss,you are the best
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Bukkiminat:

thanks boss,you are the best
uwlcum my dear.
Do you care for some drinks?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Samgreguc:

uwlcum my dear.
Do you care for some drinks?

naaah,thanks
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Bukkiminat:

naaah,thanks
owkay. If u say so.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Samgreguc:

goodluck my bro. .
The Lord is ur strength.
Bukkiminat:

success sucess success bro!
OmolodMilkman93:
SUCCESS in your exams bro
Bukkiminat:

success sucess success bro!

Thanks y'all. God bless you!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Suresh08: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice forum
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
adeoladrg:

Thanks y'all. God bless you!
uwlcum bro.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Suresh08:
Nice forum
thnks Boss. . .
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Can we have an update on what's happening in your various classes fellow Pharmacy students?.
As for mine, we resumed second semeste pre-Pharmacy(100LEVEL) three mondays back and lectures isn't that serious yet; though, will be by Monday.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Finally, I'v resumed second semester Pre-pharmacy.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2014
Samgreguc:
Finally, I'v resumed second semester Pre-pharmacy.

hmmmm,what can I wish u Okay! A stress free Semester!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2014
Bukkiminat:

hmmmm,what can I wish u Okay! A stress free Semester!
AMEN. You are on point!
From the look of things, its gonna be stressfree.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bhuumhite(f): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
pls can smeone tell me if unilorin is accredited to offer pharmacy as a course before i choose the school
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Jamzig1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bhuumhite:
pls can smeone tell me if unilorin is accredited to offer pharmacy as a course before i choose the school
As long as its in JAMB brochure it sure is accredited
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Giitheon(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jamzig1:
yea....
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Giitheon(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jamzig1:
yea.... grin grin
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jamzig1:

We have two types of accreditation.

The Jamb accreditation allows pharmacy schools to admit students.

The PCN accreditation allows pharmacy schools to inducts students into the profession by taking the oath.

Unilorin has the Jamb accreditation, but not the PCN accreditation to the best of my knowledge. But I'm certain they'll get it soon.

@miss2895 pls send me a whatsapp message.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2014
adeoladrg:

We have two types of accreditation.

The Jamb accreditation allows pharmacy schools to admit students.

The PCN accreditation allows pharmacy schools to inducts students into the profession by taking the oath.

Unilorin has the Jamb accreditation, but not the PCN accreditation to the best of my knowledge. But I'm certain they'll get it soon.

@miss2895 pls send me a whatsapp message.
Through with your exam?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Through with your exam?

Last paper on Thursday.. Ceutics.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bhuumhite(f): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2014
@bukkiminat, in UI,is the faculty of pharmacy insyd d main school or @ d teaching hospital
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drered(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bhuumhite:
@bukkiminat, in UI,is the faculty of pharmacy insyd d main school or @ d teaching hospital
Main school..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bhuumhite(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
drered:
Main school..
ok..thanks
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bhuumhite:
ok..thanks

yap.drered has replied u....i saw your post on UI admission thread...are you choosing UI pharmacy for Jamb 2015/2016
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
adeoladrg:

Last paper on Thursday.. Ceutics.
Ok, hope it has been going well?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bhuumhite(f): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bukkiminat:

yap.drered has replied u....i saw your post on UI admission thread...are you choosing UI pharmacy for Jamb 2015/2016
yes
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bhuumhite(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
pls smeone should explain the difference btw pharmacy and pharmacology
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Ok, hope it has been going well?
Well, thank God.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bhuumhite:
yes

alryt ma'am....best of luck
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bhuumhite(f): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bukkiminat:

alryt ma'am....best of luck
tnx ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.